• This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ricky
      Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>When I was around 13 I decided to be brave or crazy. I had my favorite pair of my mom’s panties and put them on under my regular clothes. It was such a thrill and a scare! We were supposed to go to the store then back home. We ran late so i had to go to boy scouts with the panties still on! I was petrified! I made it through without being caught! That was the first of many times i swore I’d never do it again!!</p>

Anonymous

Not long ago; as a Closet Girl, I was fully Dressed at home.. I was prancing around practicing my feminine moments and mannerisms. I was fully dressed except makeup. I got a call I had to go right then… not 30 minutes not 15 but right NOW! Well the wig, skirt, blouse and jewelry & shoes I redressed in my guy stuff and off I went… later after the initial call was dealt with I thought I should go to the hardware store get som supplies. I reached back for my wallet and I realized my shirt was inside the waist of my pantyhose! I have no idea if I left the house like that or what… but behind me in line we’re sever guys who knew me …. but not in pantyhose!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I was 17 when I first  went out in pantyhose and shorts.

Ricky
      Lady

Wow! Thats scary Davita May

Oh to have a nickel for everytime I walked out with shirt/blouse tucked into panti-hose. You NEVER get used to that one…….lobster-face every-time!  Another good reason for always wearing panties!

Last Tuesday, panties. Dressed last night for the first time and I went outdoors but not in public. I really wanted to though but I need to get some more things.

Anonymous

Other than several times in panties under my boy clothes in my much younger years…the first REAL time was when I was the executive director of a public housing authority and had a lunch meeting with the mayor and city manager of our town…for some reason I was feeling especially naughty that day and wore panties, thigh-highs and a lacy camisole under my “professional” clothes…I was so excited I could barely eat or pay attention to what we there to discuss!

Krista
        Duchess

Hi Shawna, I liked your story.  Before retiring, I was the City Manager of our small city, and I went to a City Manager convention in Denver for a week where I may have bumped into the City Manager of your city.  While in Denver, I went to “Studio Lites” and bought a fantastic wig and breast forms. Being retired is great as I get to dress en femme every day. I’m always called ma’am at the grocery store which I really enjoy.  And much to my wife’s dismay, I’m often mistaken for female when we go out to a restaurant.  She always corrects the server; of course I don’t mind at all.  Hugs, Krista

my first and only time so far was August 2018, i went to an outdoor shopping center called Tempe Marketplace in AZ. but anyway, i was wearing a red lace dress that was longer in the back than the front. i loved it felt so nice and comfy. i was going to wear my black suede heels but hadn’t had enough practice walking in then yet. but i wore some brown wedge sandals. i probably didn’t blend in too much lol but at the time i actually didn’t own anything casual from my femme wardrobe.

I probably wear feminine underwear more than male when I’m not at work , but as for going out dressed I’ve only done it once sometime ago ,I went out for a drink at a local lgbt bar had one drink lost my bottle and went home , never been out since but really want too ,I alway give myself a reason not too , however have to say my biggest is my wife , she really struggles to accept who I am . Xxxxx good luck gurls .xxxx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

When I was young, single and had my own place, I would ride my bicycle up the mountain road to the Observatory overlooking Los Angeles.  When I got above the picnic area of the park I would stop and change into really short and tight cut off jeans , pink frilly panties with a baggy t-shirt knotted at the bottom wearing a girly cap, pink socks and athletic shoes. .  My legs were shaved and loved the feel and look of being in shorts !   While resting at one of the look-out points, a car with two  guys pulled up and asked where such and such was.  I was a little nervous but pointed in the direction they needed to go.  They thanked me and as they drove off one of them yelled “Nice legs girl!!”  I coasted down the road thinking about that comment and feeling embarrassed and flattered at the same time.  I even forget to stop at my clothes changing spot and found myself in the picnic area surrounded with lots of people!!  I made my way back to the car  loaded up and left.  It actually felt good to drive in my girly shorts and t shirt and felt very lucky those guys were just needing directions.,

Hello Ricky,            Cannot really remember the exact time, but was about 20 years ago. I borrowed some of my friends daughters knickers/bra/tights & put them on under my male clothes & went for a walk in town. The first time fully femme dressed was about 2 years ago, had a walk in my garden, then walked down our ally & around the road & back [ this is at night time ]. I now wear female undies all the time under my male clothes, & still sometimes go outside at night fully femme.

love,  Helenmarie

Last night I went out on the back porch in bra with forms in and a ‘wife beater ‘ (real classy right lol) and my panties to smoke. It was dark but there were cars racing by through the night probably home from a long night out. I stayed out and looked at the stars for a while. It was exhilarating and I felt comfortable yet vulnerable.

First time I went out wearing something femme was when I was about 16, over 30 years ago. I wore an underskirt belonging to my mum underneath my trousers on the bus into town. Looking back on it now I can’t imagine how crumpled it was when I returned it!

First time going out properly en femme has not happened yet. But I have plans for tomorrow!. Only taken me 33 years!

Looking back now, it seems quite silly – but the first time in public wearing panties under my jeans was a real rush. How anyone could possibly know I was wearing them is beyond me, but at the time I was convinced I had a VPL, and everyone could see it.

Anonymous

That was pretty much me at 13 too!

I kept doing it, and once (only once as it was too scary) wore panties under my school uniform.

I was so hellishly self-conscious, I didn’t do anything like that for a year or so.

Then I got back into it, after school and during the holidays. I’d take the dogs for long walks, and on a couple of occasions on hot days, pop my shorts and tshirt under a Bush and walk for a while just in panties.

I really, really wanted a dress or a skirt and top, but couldn’t bring myself to wear my mother’s or sisters. I felt that a dress would be as bad as underwear to be caught in, so went very carefully to unfrequented areas.

I even walked in tights and wellies one wet day. That was amazing, but I didn’t really want to run around in underwear like a child.

Eventually, aged 26, a girl at college dressed me in some of her clothes for a fancy dress party and we all went to the pub.

I was in heaven! Well worth the wait!

Love Laura

Anonymous

try this, off black legs active support pantyhose, black leather mini skirt, copper colored chenille top , half heels , Harley Davidson motorcycle leather jacket half open, went into a dress barn and tried on a blue mini skirt! The associate was very helpful even though she knew I was a cd, kudos to dress barn! off black legs is the best!

Anonymous

First time I went out. I wore all of my female room mates clothes when she was out of town. I shaved my entire body. I started with filly satin panties that had flowers all over them. A black bra that I put beast forms in. I pick a pair of grey slacks that were tight on my ass with a white long sleeve blouse. I wore 2 in heels and a wig. I did my makeup and hit the streets. It was great time. i came home and made myself feel like a woman should after a long night

Skinny jeans, striped top, Jean jacket, and cute black flats. Black lace bra with inserts and red panties.

Walked around at outdoor shopping area for about an hour. Had girl come up and tell me she liked my shoes. After a few seconds of panic, I said thank you and felt amazing

I wore some panties, thigh high hose and a camisole under my normal clothes while driving to another city for work. I was soooo excited, and really nervous when I checked into a hotel. I thought for sure that the shoulder strings on my camisole were a dead giveaway!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?