Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi gurls,

I am cleaning today and I get frustrated,I have no space for my clothes and shoes and that hinders ne dressing as I have them stuffed everywhere and I forget I have them.

Any body have this issue or does any body have a huge She closet.

Patty

I used to have this problem before my wife took a larger role in dressing.  Now I steal her closet space when I need more!  It’s ok though, we share a lot of clothes these days.

Twenty years ago we moved into our new dream home, until then we were A bit cramped for closet space and I had A small closet where I had to cram my wardrobe in as well as keeping things in rubbermaid storage containers, I also had my chest of drawers crammed full of bras and panties, slips ect. But all has changed with our new home, My wife and I share an eight by ten walk in closet, although my my clothes take up most of it.  we also have several other closets that hold the things we wear every day. The downside is the more room you have the more you seem to acquire and that we do.

Sarasue

Hi Patty, i know how you feel, and the problems only get worse as your Femme clothes steadily grow! i mean, they are bound to, with all the lovely fashions, lets face it, one skirt is never enough, neither is three or four!!

The big issue is, you find space and you start filling it, when its full, the natural thing to do is find more space! eventually though you will run out of room, as purging is out of the question for many of us, the only way is to limit the intake of clothes. This my friend, is easier said than done! 🙂 .

When we were decorating at home, we had a huge clear out of things that were no longer used or whatever, i made a special place for my femme clothes and neatly put them in a large cupboard, i am fortunate that i dont have a massive amount of clothes but the ones i have, i do use. One option you could look into is buying those plastic storage boxes and putting some of your lesser used clothes in the loft space in the plastic boxes, if you do this, make sure you put some sachets of silica gel in with them to discourage moisture as you dont want clothes to become mouldy.

Fiona xx

Thanks for the tip fiona,
        I will probably have to get some plastic storage boxes.

we are building a house and I plan on finishing a large closet down there for my wife and I to share.
        It just may be awhile.

Patty

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My so and I recently “downsized” to a retirement village and of course I cant keep all of Caty’s clothes etc here. Just most of my lingerie for underdressing (day and night).

So I rent  (in old money) about a 10x 10ft storage unit about a half an hour from here and have that set up with a  closet, clothes racks and storage containers located in a steel storage rack, I “inherited ” from my employer.

I have the only keys and its fully alarmed, so no one can get in there but me. I’m planning a few dressing sessions down there soon, so I have made a wooden wedge to jam in the roller door, so the staff cannot get in whilst I’m there.

It has natural light, power and flouro lights and in the cooler months is quite comfy.

So if anyone reading this has the necessary finances, I can recommend the above

Caty

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Cyn’s wardrobe takes up 2-3 bedrooms full and has been described as Narnia. I honestly lost count of the items several years ago but estimates would be 250-300 pairs of shoes, 350-400 dresses, 100 plus skirts, 250+ tops, 600+pairs of earrings, and 200+wigs(even though I no longer use wigs cause my own hair is now plenty long enough). There are pics of parts of the wardrobe scattered amongst the hundreds of pics in my private photos on my page. What can I say? Cyn lives to shop and has an insatiable appetite for cute stuff!
      Cyn

I bow to the Cyn boutique, I can’t even imagine trying to sort through all of that. I have enough trouble trying to decide or find the perfect item to wear from what I stock, the new stuff in the store is so handy lol

Anonymous

WOW Doll; you could open either your own rental or start a consignment shop. You must be the envy of many of us; to not only having your own natural hair but to have it so thick and long💋

My gf and I rent a large country house with plenty of room, my clothing is split up amoung 2 bedrooms and a rack and dresser in the main floor laundryroom. I no longer fear my daughters finding things if they visit or stay over as they both been introduced.

Anonymous

Hi Doll; I used to keep everything in pre sorted outfits in garment bags and kept it all in a locked plastic storage bin in the garage. The one night my wife came home unexpectedly while I was fully dressed as Davida. After some awkward moments and before the evening ended. She said I didn’t have to hide my things. I could You my own closet and hers if I needed to. I was completely surprised and I must admit I luv the free access to my wardrobe and I might add… Wrinkle Free Wardrobe!

My uh she closet is the same as my he closet, I just put all my clothes together. Works better that way, doesnt male me feel like Im hiding anything

Becka
      Lady

I have a similar problem.

I can’t leave my very feminine clothes and underwear, in plain sight.  The gurl jeans are not an issue, except the pastel colored jeans I have recently purchased.  The shoes are out in the open, except  my heels.

This is a problem and one I want to address at some point.

I have this problem too. Now I keep them in a luggage, lock it and stand it next to my wardrobe.

When I first started out… I stuffed everything in a garbage bag under my bed. Later on, when my parents started giving me more space, I got a large tote container that I put on my closet floor. It was easier access, but I still dealt with wrinkles and everything. Now I have a place of my own, and half my dresser is dedicated to boy stuff, and the other half girl stuff. Same with my closet, half and half. I also downsized my wardrobe… got rid of all the stuff that didn’t fit great and anything else I could so that I have a more limited wardrobe now. I wish I could buy every dress I see… But I have to remind myself that I already have so many… more than most cis women in fact.

Candace
      Lady

I am one of the lucky girls my wife knows helps and approves so we have lots of closet space and all of our makeup and jewelry is in our vanity Thank god I would go nutsy as I am shoe and purse nut.

I used to use totes, but now my walk in closet is completely full and I had to move my guy clothes into the spare bedroom cliset.

My so and I share some of the same clothes mostly tops and a few dresses. I have more than her so most of our walk in closet is mine. I have to dressers full of bras, panties, hose, shapwear and everything else in between and still stuff over flows every where. My male work clothes are on the floor int the bed room where I dress for work.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I used to have everything in some boxes spread out over the house but recently I rearranged our walking closet. I added several more shelves (all while dressed btw) and with that moved some of kellys clothes to shelves instead of boxes. Still not enough room to have everything up, especially not all my shoes but now it’s the winter stuff that’s in the box and coming fall I guess it will swap.

The wife and I each have half of the bedroom closet,  but there is not a pick of room left for any of my drab clothes.  Closet half full of my blouses, dresses and bra’s mostly.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia

Who needs drab cloths anyway right?

wish I could throw all my drab cloths away,Hahahaha

Patty

I still need them,  but at least when I take a look in the closet it’s all my favourite clothes hanging up.  All of the drab clothes have all be exiled to the set of drawers.

Cynthia

Anonymous
      Lady

About a year ago I culled old drab clothes that didn’t fit anymore (to large) and were worn out. I cleaned and ironed all my girl clothes and hung them in the excess space. It allows me to know what I have and pack easily for trips as well as knowing what I actually have after years of storing things in totes in my shop. Wifey and I have separate closets so not a real problem but she was surprised how much I had and was worried about kids getting in my closet and seeing it. Now its just the norm and no problems with kids or wife. Best thing I ever did as I have found things I forgot I had.

🍷C

Becka
      Lady

I really need to clean out the closet!

People coming over today so I was looking for some (gurl) jeans I could wear that didn’t look too gurly and goodness, I could hardly get through the pile!  HAHAHAHA!

I have accumulated so much gurl items, and I’ve just tried to hide them in plain sight, but space has become so tight!  I need a good few hours (alone) so my SO does not see everything  have (bras and panties), to clear some space, mostly of older guy clothes I want to get rid of!

One good thing with all of this, there is no more room in the closet for me, so I’ll just have to come out more!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Isn’t it amazing how much Girl stuff you can accumulate.

If I get organized its gonna me scary.

Patty

K Swim
      Lady

I rent a multi bedroom house and live only with a cat. I am currently able to dedicate an entire closet to my collection of swimsuits.

When I was still with the wife, I had a smaller collection stuffed into a box that was buried under scrap electronic parts. She new nothing about electronics, so she stayed away from that area. In an apartment before that, my goods were in a box that were hidden behind a really large A/C air intake vent. I could hide a lot of stuff in there without obstructing air flow and it was secured with 4 screws. That was an easy hiding spot because she didn’t like using my screwdrivers.

We have a three section sliding door closet along one wall of the bedroom. 2/3 of it contains my female wardrobe. The other 1/3 is my wife’s clothes.

We have a small built-in closet in the other corner of the bedroom. 90% of that is my femme wardrobe.

There’s a small free-standing wardrobe. That’s my male clothes.

I the spare room is another free-standing wardrobe. That’s a 50/50 split between my wife’s and my ‘dressy’ formal clothes. Mostly femme.

We’ve just started a shelf in the spare-room wardrobe for burlesque costume pieces.

There’s an airing cupboard full of things waiting to be ironed. a lot of them are femme clothes I wore months ago. If they were all ironed and then required putting away I doubt I’d have the space 🙂

TL;DNR: I have the equivalent of four normal-sized wardrobes full of clothes. 75% of the space is my femme clothes.

Half my closet is dedicated for Samantha. And it needs to be bigger lol. And Samantha’s wardrobe far exceeds my guy wear lol. I am awful at picking guy wear. I have a woman that dresses me, or picks my nicer guy attire as I am without clue. Yet Samantha could feel sexy in a potato sack as long as I have my heels lol.

I could drop all my money and femme. Easily. No end lol.

I’ve been saving my pennies for a new(er) home, and soon will have more than enough space lol.

On the grounds that I spend 90% of my time as a guy, I have been making an effort to up my game in terms of how I look, purely because I don’t see why Rachel should have all the fun of looking fabulous.

Anonymous

Samantha. Love it. I hope you get that home and yes, my femme wardrobe gets ver expensive. A big problem is storing my bras. I have quite a few (embarrassed to say). I have more black than other colors, but have many of many colors. I still have not found that right pink bra! I have several white and the necessary neutral/nude (strapless, front abd back closure, lacy and plain straps, etc). But I love color and have an array of lavenders and blues and of course, several Red Bras. So my dresser drawers are divided by colors – I have added several built-ins. So funny! Panties take up less space and am forever reorganizing them.

My slips, I hang, side by side with corsets. Well, that’s just part of it. I see what you mean!

Anonymous

I have so many clothes now and don’t want anybody I live with to find my panties and pantyhose and makeup I rented a storage locker about a mile from my house gives me a peace of mind

Emily
      Lady

Can you really ever have enough closet space? My dresser drawers are 100% female clothes as that is where all my undergarments are, and that’s all I own in that category. I have a fairly large closet with sliding mirrored doors. The female side has overtaken the drab side dramatically! Even though my wife does not support my dressing, she does know about it so I don’t have to hide anything anymore. Garments are properly hung up for easy access whenever I choose (which happens to be daily).

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

There’s a room in my house called Tina Town, and it is basically my She Shack.  I have a nice walk-in closet, antique makeup table and a comfortable setee to relax on.

Until recently the closet was bulging, so I did some spring cleaning and pared down shoes and old dresses that I don’t wear any more.  I gave away some of the really nice stuff to other t-girls, but I also made a run to the thrift store really near our big gay bar downtown and donated some size 14  platforms and pumps that I’m sure made some crossdresser or drag queen’s day to find gently used and clean heels in the shoe rack…I work near there and checked…they were out only one day!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have a lot of fem clothes and my closets and draws are full of them. Occasionally I do cull through them and donate the clothes I don’t wear anymore as I have upgraded my wardrobe.

When I began dressing fully fem at 18, I had my own place. There was a double closet with a dividing wall in between. I kept my Patty Clothes in one of the closets and put a key lock on it. if someone came over my clothes were locked away.  I just told them the landlord keeps supplies in there and wants it locked.

Hey tiff glad to hear from you.

Did you get a place?

Plan Ahead if you can.

You will accumulate cloths quickly.

I was boxing some cloths for my move today and I boxed up at least 20 of the cutest Bras.

I think I have a problem LOL

Patty

I want!

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?