Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie65
      Lady

Hi Ladies

Here it is a new topic.

I make slippers and mocs from leather. I also made a vest from deer hide. I am wondering if we should have a section on making our own clothes with pictures. I like using my own old sewing machine and i am starting to make my own dresses skirts too ect ect. I have also picked up knitting which i have seen many beautiful knitted clothing items.

Do any one of you ladies sew or knit your own clothes? Or even do alterations?  I think this would be a neat section that we can show diplay or even get tips on altering or making our own clothes.

Myself i love the 30s 40,50 era clthing. I love the styles and the colours were brilliant.

How many have or wanted to make and wear your own corset? Or something that is considered passe or outdated but is something to bring back into style.

We read all the time about going shopping for clothes ( which is fine). It would be great to read what some ladies have done. Maybe there is a dress that is too long or too big but could be altered. That top you love and is too stained to wear out but could be cut up for a pattern and a new material be made into a new top bouse dress or skirt. There are many many tips that could be posted.

I think this section would bring out some interesting and neat ideas.

What are your thoughts?

Just something for the administration to ponder over as well.

Stevie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Personally, I have no interest in making my own clothes. But I think many girls are interested and would like to see a new section. So I voted yes.

Emily

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I never made my own clothes, But I have modified or tailored many dresses and skirts to turn them from old lady long dresses to short, sexy and sassy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?