Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The pink fog is so thick I can’t see much of anything else right now. I know I haven’t been as active here as I have been. But my wardrobe purchases have been rolling in and I have been packing up my drab and moving it to the basement.

I have been trying on a ton of new clothes and I discovered a wonderful trick to expand my wardrobe options. With my breast forms on, my bust size is just over 46 inches. That puts me well into plus sizes. That’s fine and I have gotten several great tops and dresses that work well with my forms. However, I started looking at the regular women’s range too. I bought a padded wireless bra to wear under my drab clothes that isn’t noticeable when I wear a coat. But lo and behold it has really allowed me to fit into some really sexy mini dresses. I do have some man boobs and with the padded wireless bra, I’m just over 42 inches in the bust. It gives me almost a C cup appearance. It’s just enough and with some of the tighter fitting dresses and tops I have bought, it works perfectly. Those items don’t work at all with my forms but the padded wireless bra has opened up another dimension to my dressing. I’ll eventually get around to sharing some photos. I just wanted to tell everyone what I learned.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

That’s a great tip Mika!  Would love to see some photos.

I have so many dresses and combinations now. I am planning to do a photo day sometime. I’m going to do full makeup and everything and just  go all out to get some great photos. I’ll make a forum post to let everyone know when I start posting photos. I know four per day is the max recommendation so I am not hogging the public photos. I already have a dozen new dresses. The tops and skirts/leggings combinations add a lot of variety too.

Fabulous Mika, and as you say opened up a whole new selection of womenswear for you! Hope your wardrobe/closet can handle it!!!

I discovered a long time ago my tall slim body doesn’t suit big boobs😢 but I feel in the long run it has been a blessing.

Like you I have my own little ‘moobs’ and just use the little enhancements women with little boobs can use if they want a little ‘boost’🤣 For example padded bras, gel ‘chicken fillet inserts and stick on invisible bras (two sticky gel skin coloured pads to enhance, uplift and pull together my little moobs without any bra straps. Great for skimpy stuff. You should see me in my leopard print spaghetti strap bodycon minidress!!! Well I think I look good in it🤣Unfortunately reached my photo limit long ago😭

But I think sticking to my smallish cup size is more subtle when I’m out in androgynous mode. Hopefully not stick out (literally and metaphorically🤣) to enable me to just do what I want to do without attracting too much attention. I mean it’s nice to be noticed but not to be ogled!

❤️Bianca

LOL. I’m still early enough in my public dressing that being ogled isn’t so much a bad thing to me. I have thought about some of the V neck and spaghetti strap styles that I could use those stick on strapless bras to create some cleavage. My only hesitation is that I am losing weight fast and I am unsure if those clothing styles with the stick on’s would still look right after another 20 pounds gets shed.

Styles? Probably yes. Sizes? Probably no.

I’ve already lost 5 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my bust. When I get to my target weight, my bust size had previously been an inch smaller and my waist was 3 inches smaller. I’m losing weight so fast (two pounds per week) that I am already buying a size smaller now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?