Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Candy
      Baroness

My wife’s favorite clothing store (Cato) is pretty far from us and we rarely get out that way and she just doesn’t have the stamina anymore to do too much in one day. She had a doctor’s appointment not far from there the other day and was determined to go to Cato. Usually a shower, the trip to the doctor’s office, all that riding in the car is all she can handle for one day so by the time we got there she could barely stand. She decided to sit and let me bring here clothes to look at. I picked out half a dozen blouses and a sweater and she loved all my choices. While we were checking out she said (and the saleslady agreed) that I have really good taste in women’s clothes. I bit my tongue so hard it still hurts.

Anonymous

Strangely the sales ladies always know those of us with an interest in cross dressing. We must be so obvious to them.
      All in all that sounds like a very fruitful trip enjoyed by all.
      Next time you will enter into a meaningful conversation to save your tongue. 🤔
      Great experience.
      Averyl

Yes hun I agree, I’ve had sales associates ask if I’d like to try on things while shopping in drab and hadn’t mentioned I was shopping for myself.  It’s like they know I’m shopping for myself.

I think if a sales clerk asked me if I wanted to try it on while I was drab I’d just about freak out. I don’t know what I’d do. I guess I’d better think of something ahead of time, yeah?

Bridgette

Well it’s happened to me on more then one occasion hun.

Hi Candy,

My wife often has doctors appointments about two hours away from home. With her not being in the best of health, I just get a hotel room the night before so she is rested and don’t have to worry about traffic or being late. We pop into the doctor and have the rest of the day for shopping. There’s a lot of thrift stores and we just love a bargain. She is always looking for things for Stephanie and frequently will hold something up to my body to check for fit. It makes me feel sooo naughty! If she gets tired, we get something to eat and back to the hotel to rest and can go back out if we choose. We stay another night and just make it a little getaway.  On one of these trips Stephanie had her only outing in public. I dressed both days and we went everywhere: shopping, dining and sightseeing. It was wonderful but terrifying! I hope to get the nerve to do it again. Stephanie

Sounds great Stephanie, hope you have many more trips out.

Ashley

[postquote quote=438404]

I’d love to is the phrase you’re probably looking for

Maybe it’s the way I handle the clothes I have had clerks tell me at thrift stores that I look at clothes like somebody who knows  a lot about clothing , but when I go to the store and start looking at dresses they always ask if I would like them to start a room for me. I’ve had it happen a lot in stores that I do not frequent I love it when they do that. I have had some younger clerks ask for a fashion show and then they will suggest ways to accessorize the outfit. I truly love it when I get that kind of service.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?