Viewing 63 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls. This poll is to determine what clothes you wear are the things you like the most. I think nearly everyone here by now knows that skirts are ‘my thing’. So what’s your ‘thing’? Fiona’s guess? panties! for sure?

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Panties, skirts, jeans, jeggings, leggings, are my focal point. I like jeggings because i can run around the apartment including getting the mail and laundry, I just cover of my top if I’m wearing a bra sexy an daring i love it…..

Anonymous

While technically not clothes, my main preference is for… shoes.

Now about clothes, I had different main looks as my favorites over the years. Currently, it is mainly about dresses. Love formal/frocks. But any dress I see and I like… I get.

Gaby

Khloe West
        Duchess

I hear ya!

I’m rather afraid to bring all my shoes in to a single space and count the pairs.

K

I wear fem attire that will help enhance my appearance and would be pleasing to the eye of the beholder when ever I’m out on public outings…

Anonymous

Camisoles, chemises, and slips are near the top for me
      (I would think they all go in the same category)
      Panties though, are my favorite thing, necessary really(can’t go without)

For me it’s the entire outside visual package from my wig down to my toes with no one specific item. Finger and toenail colors, jewelry, maybe a belt, shoes, jacket, umbrella it all contributes to what I see and someone else see’s and how I am portrayed. I do lean towards showing leg in general so typically 95% of my outfits end above my knees.

Sandy

Anonymous

Its shoes for me! All my outfits are geared towards the shoes im wearing

My favorite is bras panties stockings dresses after all girls love their LINGERIE MOTHER said it GIRLS NEVER FEEL THEY HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES

All of the above and corsets, accessories, jewelry, etc. Everything that makes up the feminine.

My current prediction is for shapewear.  I am most interested in achieving the most feminine profile of which I can,

Anonymous

In addition to the items I selected in the poll, I also like nightgowns, chemises, teddies and babydolls.

Pretty much all things femme. Lingerie, mini skirts, silk blouses, and of course High Heels!

Jackie
      Ambassador

Not mentioned is shoes and boots. I absolutely love my shoes and boots and have several pairs, most with outlandish tall heels and platforms. The other thing not mentioned is wigs, I have wigs ranging from long to short, high to mid length, blonde all the way from brown and black, curly, wavey and straight styles, I love my wigs (but damn they are getting more expensive by the day). Oh well I’ll keep buying them!

Anonymous

Hi Fiona, I think the underwear first as it looks so good and when you venture out you are so aware you have it on especially suspenders lol. Sandra Louise x

Anonymous

I think shoes or boots are definitely a big one for me. I love the shape the heels give my legs, just wish I could walk in them properly 😂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My bras, simply cos in almost all other items of apparel, there is a male equivalent. OK these days there is “lingerie for men”, but that s copycat suff

Hi Fiona, great question. In addition to pants, jeans, leggings, skirts, and dresses…what gets me going are mostly shoes, as well as smart accessories (belts, jewelry, bag). Nothing pulls an outfit together like the right pair of heels or boots. Heels are just so feminine! Can’t live without a gorg pair of heels!

I also wear full-slips/half-slips, camisoles, nighties, and flats, (shoes).

I wear panties (all styles) bras, (all styles), pantyhose, knee hi stockings. I love to dress every day.

I have always loved tights and pantyhose, wear them 24/7 and have going on 30 years.  I am never in the same type day to day.  I like a variety.   I have about 200 pair in different colors, shades and patterns.  I always have some on order, too.   The most I’ve ever spent on one pair is $68, it was a challenge given me by another CD friend to find a particular high-end patterned pantyhose.  It took a few days of internet search but I found them.  I normally do not pay over $12 per pair, yet there are some brands/styles that are in the $20 and $30 range I want to try.  My favorite pantyhose shade is true suntan.  I have them in matte and shiny styles.  At my age, I’m beginning to get Varicose Veins and  have to ‘hide’ them with higher denier hose.    Recently I discovered extreme ‘oil shine’ glossy pantyhose.  In the past they were referred to as ‘liquid pantyhose’ as they look like wet nylon legs.  I have been ordering more of them in different colors, as I love all colors.

My other ‘obsession’ is thigh boots and knee boots with platforms.  I prefer stiletto heels on my boots.  With that, I love the color yellow!  That’s right, yellow!  Back about 12 years ago, I saw a model/layout of this model wearing a pair of yellow platform thigh boots in an outdoor scene.  I had to have a pair, too.  I have two pair of them, but they’re not the same.  I want more of them in yellow!  I have other colors, but yellow is my love.  My most recent purchase was for a pair of red platform OTK boots and a pair of denim platform OTK boots.  I love the denim pair so much I may order another pair of them!   I’m normally 5’7″ in bare feet, I don’t mind being ‘tall’.  My highest pair of boots have an 8″ heel with a 4″ platform.  I don’t think of myself as being dominant while wearing boots, but extremely feminine.  Its a shame, though.  The only cis-females I’ve ever seen wearing thigh boots has been strippers and prostitutes.  It has nothing to do with wanting to be like either of them.  I just find thigh boots very erotic and feminine.

Manager Codille
      Managing Ambassador

Unfair question for me, I under-dress daily, so that is second nature now. My answer then turns to dresses, knee length. Then Heels of course!

Anonymous

I like to wear long Flowery t dresses that come down to my knees or just under the knee, underneath i like to wear stocking’s and lacey lingerie with a nice court shoe  i think they are so feminine and girly,, because the idea is to look feminine as much as possible which i would like to be and not like a man wearing women’s clothing, the next thing on my list to do is have a proper photo shoot with all my hair and makeup done by a professional photographer and stylished, hugs everyone Rozalyne x

Anonymous

I couldn’t answer!

If you’d asked a couple of years ago, I’d have said bodyshapers.

Something switched on back then that I can’t account for, and now I love all garment types. Typically I’ll see a woman wearing something and find myself gawping like I never quite realised how attractive a garment or look was until I saw that lady wearing it!

Honestly, I’m a real sucker for an outfit. Today I saw a woman wearing tight green tartan trousers (not leggings) and a cream blouse.  Wow! Took my breath away!

Been hunting the web for similar clothes… and I still haven’t tracked down the right blue heels yet…

Love Laura

Corsets and girdles in addition to the other things listed

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Oh so many choices!  That’s why I voted I like everything.  My dresses, gogo boots, makeup, etc. all make me smile.  So not easy to pin down.

Anonymous

Great chat

While I love all my girly things I think panties, bras, perfume and make up are the foundation and wonderful but putting on a nice wig always completes the look.

[quote quote=150417]I think shoes or boots are definitely a big one for me. I love the shape the heels give my legs, just wish I could walk in them properly 😂

[/quote]

OMG, heels are the thing for me.  I absolutely love heels and boots!  It makes the outfit~

Anonymous

I love my shoes.  Especially boots an booties.

I love pantyhose

I checked every box.  I love everything there is about womens clothing.  All the different styles, colors, fabrics.  OMG!!!  I shamelessly LOVE IT ALL.  How I wish I could wear it all 24/7.

I’m a well balance Lady. I have a lot of nice stuff. The Bottom Line is I try to wear what is appropriate for what I will be doing that day or evening. I have work clothes for the garden and around the house. I’m not a Slut so I don’t dress like one. At special times I will get Hot and then I will dress like a slut.

Terri
      Duchess

I started going out in the late 70’s. I have had every article of women clothing. I love getting all dolled up for a fancy event. Getting my hair and makeup done. I also love going out shopping in business attire.

Anonymous

In terms of the thing I have the most of, it would be panties of all types; thongs, bikinis, hipsters, briefs. I wear them every day. I just love how I feel in them. I also like tights and hose which I wear occasionally. I still work full time for a pretty conservative office environment and can’t get away with too much. But wear almost exclusively women’s pants, shoes and socks. I have not had much luck finding a blouse or sweater that would be passible so I still stick to men’s shirts for now but often will wear a cute camisole underneath.

Danielle
      Lady

My favorite thing to wear is my panties and my bra makes me feel happy but I like wearing everything when I put on my panties and bra I get closer and closer to being more lady then put on my pantyhose and skirt I get even closer take off my bra put on my breast forms put my bra back on even more closer put on my satin blouse then my 3 inch high heels put on my wig then put on my clip on hoop earrings put on my runes put on my makeup I feel so happy as long as nobody can see me only can do this couple times a week for all 2 to 4 hours do this in the house walking around the house makes me feel alive happy you know what I’m saying

I’m addicted to buying and wearing all clothing femme. Bra and panties are fulltime. Around the house, I’m generally shaking it in one kind of lingerie or another, call before you visit lol. Out or in the yard, especially in warmer weather its mostly skirts and dresses.

I love everything fem..but, u think my all time wear every day focal point is panties, bra, and pantyhose and shape wear camisole and high waist compression mid thigh length briefs.  Xoxo

Being a shoe Diva, i love my boots and shoes also.  Have to have the complete package you know.

Steffy
      Lady

I LOVE purses.  So, I pick out which purse I want to carry first, then I get dressed based on my mood and which piece of arm candy I’ll be wearing.

Leslie
      Lady

I also love to wear all types of slips and camisoles. The feel of the silky material on my skin is so exciting.

[quote quote=155054]Being a shoe Diva, i love my boots and shoes also. Have to have the complete package you know.

[/quote]

I’m with you!

Becka
      Lady

Hi again Fiona!

I really do like everything, but don’t have the chance to wear or do everything!  So I focus on what I can at the moment.  Hopefully that will change.

I saw one post entitled (paraphrasing), “If it were acceptable, would you dress 100% of the time?”  Easy answer there, YES!!!!

Love and Hugs,
      R

I ticked everything.

At the moment it is all new and exciting. I find that I love garter belts with nice stockings, plus bra and panties.

As also mentioned there is so much out there, not just one blouse and skirt but a vast array of wonderful things.

Davina

Davina.

If you love stockings and garter/suspender belts, get yourself an obg/suspender girdle. Promise you, you will love it.
        I used to cringe at the thought of an obg but bought one just for the experience and now wear one almost every day and in preference to a normal garter belt.

Take care Davina.

Anne-Marie

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.
          Leslie
          Lady

I agree Anne Marie about the obg girdle. I liked my first one so much that I know have 2 in different colors, white and black.  You can buy one at a decent price from JCPenney

I will have to investigate. Thanks for the suggestion.
          Davina

Anne-Marie and Leslie, I have very recently received my OBG and you are so right. Such a lovely feel as they say firm and flattering. The one I bought was black with 10 suspenders, lets say that’s a weakness I have for garter belts as well.
          Have started to look around for others already. Nylonz in the UK was the store I found, it has some nice garter belts too.
          Once again thanks for the suggestion.
          Davina

Anonymous

I’m into the very alluring, sexy evening thing, but has to be short (my legs are my best feature), and then must be matched with very sexy undergarments, since with some padding, I can show a good realistic small b bust………….and then with 5 or 6 inch platforms.  Love the sheerest of hose or stockings.  Not a big fan of everyday wear, don’t have a desire to go out, but have a few tight jeans,  short-shorts,  and simple tops……….if I think of a sweater, it has to be very loose, maybe fuzzy, and boat top or deep v—-sexy……..

Fiona. Another great poll.

I’m guessing you got you prediction right for this poll – panties/knickers all the way in whatever style (I prefer thong panties).

Take care girl.

Anne-Marie

Rebekka said

[quote quote=162960] I saw one post entitled (paraphrasing), “If it were acceptable, would you dress 100% of the time?” Easy answer there, YES!!!!

Love and Hugs,

R

[/quote]

Seconded by me!!!!

Anne-Marie

[quote quote=155012]I’m addicted to buying and wearing all clothing femme. Bra and panties are fulltime. Around the house, I’m generally shaking it in one kind of lingerie or another, call before you visit lol. Out or in the yard, especially in warmer weather its mostly skirts and dresses.

[/quote]

Probably the same for most girls on here. I for one am also full time in bras and panties but mostly also with an obg and stocking – usually seamed or nets.

Take care Olivia.

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Anne-Marie.

Whilst I agree with most posts on here because they all have merit, femme style clothing being so desirable, lovely and comfortable, I have to say after much consideration though. my focal point is a victorian steel boned corset. I do love wearing my corset so much. I love what it does for my figure. I enjoy the tight hugging feeling. I enjoy the corsets control and virtually nothing I have ever tried makes me feel half as femme as one of my corsets.

The primary reason for me though that this is my focal point is that when its tightened to even modest amounts of its capacity, there is no way that I can forget that I am laced into a corset and I adore that thought and feeling.

Take care girls

Anne-Marie

Anonymous

Anne-Marie, I agree with you. I have several steel boned corsets and love the feeling when I have it laced tight. It does amazing things for my figure as well. But few things make me feel more feminine than wearing a corset.

Anonymous

I have to go with Anne Marie on the whole corset subject. Love a nice tight satin one myself. Coupled with cute satin panties, matching suspender belt with a lovely pair of stockings, for a gorgeous feeling of  femininity.

Deanna Lund
      Duchess

So many responses. Checking everything reminds me of Lake Woebegone where all the children are above average. Of course I love panties, frilly or sexy or smutty, butt, unless I am stripping no one will see them and a man can wear panties, men’s underwear, or go commando and no one will know, but put on a bra and fill it, everyone will notice.

Definitely satin panties – they are so vastly available and feel and look so lovely. Wear them all the time. Also like short or long nighties.

Anonymous

for  me it’s always been mainly about the underwear. Ladies get to wear such pretty, sexy lingerie.

For me it is thigh highs,short skirts,panties,bras, and high heels.

I have my own style to its important that everything comes together. Hair, dress, outfit, shoes.

I can’t get just any dress, but something classy and very stylish, shayla deserves nothing less

Swimsuits. You left that out. and I would have defiantly checked that box!

Becka
      Lady

Hi Fiona!

I’d love to go out in a skirt/dress.  I have worn one driving around before and hope to wear one full on soon.

The main thing for me is to feel/experience the feeling of feminine.

K Swim
      Lady

swimwear

Love to wear a classic full slip with lots of lace at the hem and bodice over an OBG.

Panties are my top item when I’m looking at women’s clothing. I look at bras since they’re near the panties, but they would be 3rd. Dresses are my 2nd favorite. The rest of my votes are skirts, tops/blouses, nylon lingerie(slips, glamour nightgowns/peignoirs, chemises, teddies, garter belts), lace topped nylon stockings and suspender hose, and last heeled shoes(only because 11W+ can’t be found in regular stores).

Jim Ferro
      Lady

Nighties, babydolls

Anonymous

Bras and panties are simply essential wear; so I checked skirts and tops – that being my preferred wardrobe.  But I’m surprised to see that nobody  mentioned shoes, and I know we have some girls here who are serious collectors.

OMG, I ticked all of the boxes except hats and headwear.  Of course it just would be bras and panties topping the list.  I think those two items are the absolute first items most of us try on and fall in love with when we discover how good they feel.

Maybe buying a little of everything lets us grow our wardrobe with really noticing how much we have bought for ourselves.  I do tend to not buy nighties and night gowns often as these are what my ywo nieces usually get me for birthday and Christmas gifts.

PaulaF

Wendy’s wardrobe consists primarily of skirts/blouses/blazers.  I just love the professional woman look.  I also love panties, but not just any kinda, the nylon granny pantie style as it envelopes the nether region.

The grand daddy of my focal point is women’s OPS.  I just cannot get enough, and it is my biggest weakness.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

To the list, I would like to add jewelry. Necklace, earrings, finger rings, bracelets, and anklets. I enjoy them tremendously!

Hugs, Ellie

I have to say I love everything but if I had to pick it would be pantyhose.

My #1 thing is dress, I love dresses. (Saves time trying to match up blouses and skirts).

Doesn’t matter the length, mini, maxi, doesn’t matter and I guess I should have selected shoes too.

Heels, love heels.

Gloria

Hi Fiona ,I ticked bras, panties and pantyhose etc because they are the items I wear on a regular basis, for at present I only underdress  ,I have limited amount of outer clothing which gets little use , I don’t get much chance to dress enfemme ,who knows one day that could change  and I won’t need to buy the first three items as I have plenty ‘ in stock’     Michelle  xx

Anonymous

Well said – i certainly love those feelings ❤️❤️

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?