Clothes? what is your main focal point?

Clothes? what is your main focal point?

What clothes interest you the most? what is your 'thing'? do tell.....

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Bras (all types)
  • Panties (all types)
  • Tights and stockings (including socks, garters etc)
  • Skirts including skorts, kilts etc
  • Pants including jeans, jeggings, leggings, joggers etc
  • Shorts (all types)
  • dresses (all types)
  • Tops including sweaters, cardigans, jumpers, sweatshirts, polo shirts, blouses, tee shirts etc
  • Coats, jackets and Blazers etc
  • Hats and all headwear
  • I like everything!!!
  • I like something not mentioned on the list (please specify in comments please)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  Adeline Johnston 5 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Adeline Johnston 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 15, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 13

In terms of the thing I have the most of, it would be panties of all types; thongs, bikinis, hipsters, briefs. I wear them every day. I just love how I feel in them. I also like tights and hose which I wear occasionally. I still work full time for a pretty conservative office environment and can’t get away with too much. But wear almost exclusively women’s pants, shoes and socks. I have not had much luck finding a blouse or sweater that would be passible so I still stick to men’s shirts for now but often will wear a cute camisole underneath.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Terri 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 17, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 53

I started going out in the late 70’s. I have had every article of women clothing. I love getting all dolled up for a fancy event. Getting my hair and makeup done. I also love going out shopping in business attire.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 73

I’m a well balance Lady. I have a lot of nice stuff. The Bottom Line is I try to wear what is appropriate for what I will be doing that day or evening. I have work clothes for the garden and around the house. I’m not a Slut so I don’t dress like one. At special times I will get Hot and then I will dress like a slut.

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 73

I checked every box.  I love everything there is about womens clothing.  All the different styles, colors, fabrics.  OMG!!!  I shamelessly LOVE IT ALL.  How I wish I could wear it all 24/7.

Diana Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 16, 2016
    Replies: 1

I love pantyhose

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Ella Frye 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019
    Replies: 8

I love my shoes.  Especially boots an booties.

Jennifer Wilson 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2019
    Replies: 5

I think shoes or boots are definitely a big one for me. I love the shape the heels give my legs, just wish I could walk in them properly 😂

OMG, heels are the thing for me.  I absolutely love heels and boots!  It makes the outfit~

Christinajane 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 9, 2018
    Replies: 1

Great chat

While I love all my girly things I think panties, bras, perfume and make up are the foundation and wonderful but putting on a nice wig always completes the look.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 664

Oh so many choices!  That’s why I voted I like everything.  My dresses, gogo boots, makeup, etc. all make me smile.  So not easy to pin down.

Bobbi Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2018
    Replies: 2

Corsets and girdles in addition to the other things listed

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 242

I couldn’t answer!

If you’d asked a couple of years ago, I’d have said bodyshapers.

Something switched on back then that I can’t account for, and now I love all garment types. Typically I’ll see a woman wearing something and find myself gawping like I never quite realised how attractive a garment or look was until I saw that lady wearing it!

Honestly, I’m a real sucker for an outfit. Today I saw a woman wearing tight green tartan trousers (not leggings) and a cream blouse.  Wow! Took my breath away!

Been hunting the web for similar clothes… and I still haven’t tracked down the right blue heels yet…

Love Laura

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018
    Replies: 21

I like to wear long Flowery t dresses that come down to my knees or just under the knee, underneath i like to wear stocking’s and lacey lingerie with a nice court shoe  i think they are so feminine and girly,, because the idea is to look feminine as much as possible which i would like to be and not like a man wearing women’s clothing, the next thing on my list to do is have a proper photo shoot with all my hair and makeup done by a professional photographer and stylished, hugs everyone Rozalyne x

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Manager Codille 
    Founder
    Registered On: April 24, 2016
    Replies: 22

Unfair question for me, I under-dress daily, so that is second nature now. My answer then turns to dresses, knee length. Then Heels of course!

Meran Berwyck 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 16, 2019
    Replies: 18

I have always loved tights and pantyhose, wear them 24/7 and have going on 30 years.  I am never in the same type day to day.  I like a variety.   I have about 200 pair in different colors, shades and patterns.  I always have some on order, too.   The most I’ve ever spent on one pair is $68, it was a challenge given me by another CD friend to find a particular high-end patterned pantyhose.  It took a few days of internet search but I found them.  I normally do not pay over $12 per pair, yet there are some brands/styles that are in the $20 and $30 range I want to try.  My favorite pantyhose shade is true suntan.  I have them in matte and shiny styles.  At my age, I’m beginning to get Varicose Veins and  have to ‘hide’ them with higher denier hose.    Recently I discovered extreme ‘oil shine’ glossy pantyhose.  In the past they were referred to as ‘liquid pantyhose’ as they look like wet nylon legs.  I have been ordering more of them in different colors, as I love all colors.

My other ‘obsession’ is thigh boots and knee boots with platforms.  I prefer stiletto heels on my boots.  With that, I love the color yellow!  That’s right, yellow!  Back about 12 years ago, I saw a model/layout of this model wearing a pair of yellow platform thigh boots in an outdoor scene.  I had to have a pair, too.  I have two pair of them, but they’re not the same.  I want more of them in yellow!  I have other colors, but yellow is my love.  My most recent purchase was for a pair of red platform OTK boots and a pair of denim platform OTK boots.  I love the denim pair so much I may order another pair of them!   I’m normally 5’7″ in bare feet, I don’t mind being ‘tall’.  My highest pair of boots have an 8″ heel with a 4″ platform.  I don’t think of myself as being dominant while wearing boots, but extremely feminine.  Its a shame, though.  The only cis-females I’ve ever seen wearing thigh boots has been strippers and prostitutes.  It has nothing to do with wanting to be like either of them.  I just find thigh boots very erotic and feminine.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 56

I also wear full-slips/half-slips, camisoles, nighties, and flats, (shoes).

Sidney Silver 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 25, 2019

Hi Fiona, great question. In addition to pants, jeans, leggings, skirts, and dresses…what gets me going are mostly shoes, as well as smart accessories (belts, jewelry, bag). Nothing pulls an outfit together like the right pair of heels or boots. Heels are just so feminine! Can’t live without a gorg pair of heels!

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 23
    Replies: 205

My bras, simply cos in almost all other items of apparel, there is a male equivalent. OK these days there is “lingerie for men”, but that s copycat suff

Stellar Fox 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 5, 2019
    Replies: 3

I think shoes or boots are definitely a big one for me. I love the shape the heels give my legs, just wish I could walk in them properly 😂

sandra louise saunders 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 26, 2019
    Replies: 62

Hi Fiona, I think the underwear first as it looks so good and when you venture out you are so aware you have it on especially suspenders lol. Sandra Louise x

Jackie 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: February 18, 2016
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 59

Not mentioned is shoes and boots. I absolutely love my shoes and boots and have several pairs, most with outlandish tall heels and platforms. The other thing not mentioned is wigs, I have wigs ranging from long to short, high to mid length, blonde all the way from brown and black, curly, wavey and straight styles, I love my wigs (but damn they are getting more expensive by the day). Oh well I’ll keep buying them!

Jackie,,,, *Wild Child*

Nikki SiDee 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 4, 2019
    Replies: 10

Pretty much all things femme. Lingerie, mini skirts, silk blouses, and of course High Heels!

Stephanie Green 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 5, 2019

In addition to the items I selected in the poll, I also like nightgowns, chemises, teddies and babydolls.

Darlene Davinport 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2016
    Replies: 7

My current prediction is for shapewear.  I am most interested in achieving the most feminine profile of which I can,

daina gurlee 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2019
    Replies: 16

All of the above and corsets, accessories, jewelry, etc. Everything that makes up the feminine.

Ambermaria Martinez 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2018
    Replies: 20

My favorite is bras panties stockings dresses after all girls love their LINGERIE MOTHER said it GIRLS NEVER FEEL THEY HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES

Larissa Lynne 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2018
    Replies: 4

Its shoes for me! All my outfits are geared towards the shoes im wearing

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 348

I’m more of the skirts and blouses girl. Like you might see in an office. I Call that particular style  “office professional”.

Sandy Craig 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018
    Replies: 71

For me it’s the entire outside visual package from my wig down to my toes with no one specific item. Finger and toenail colors, jewelry, maybe a belt, shoes, jacket, umbrella it all contributes to what I see and someone else see’s and how I am portrayed. I do lean towards showing leg in general so typically 95% of my outfits end above my knees.

Sandy

Brandy Loveslace 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 22, 2019
    Replies: 58

Camisoles, chemises, and slips are near the top for me
    (I would think they all go in the same category)
    Panties though, are my favorite thing, necessary really(can’t go without)

Trisha Roberts 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 4, 2019
    Replies: 4

I wear fem attire that will help enhance my appearance and would be pleasing to the eye of the beholder when ever I’m out on public outings…

Gabriela Romani 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 246

While technically not clothes, my main preference is for… shoes.

Now about clothes, I had different main looks as my favorites over the years. Currently, it is mainly about dresses. Love formal/frocks. But any dress I see and I like… I get.

Gaby

Lisa watson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2018
    Replies: 528

Panties, skirts, jeans, jeggings, leggings, are my focal point. I like jeggings because i can run around the apartment including getting the mail and laundry, I just cover of my top if I’m wearing a bra sexy an daring i love it…..

Davida Mae 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 14, 2019
    Replies: 64

When I first started Crossdressing I had a very limited idea of what I would wear or even try. I SIMPLY HAD NO IDEA of how much there was or how involved you could get in the World femininity. I love skirts right off but I absolutely had no idea how many types and style there are. Same with panties or bras or any particular garment. At moments I think I love it all but  I know I really only …  “Like what I like” but everything is still so new to me that I want to try it ALL! I have already discovered if I walk around in the Fem World as blind and close minded as I did in male mode that I would be cheating myself out of so much. I luv heels & skirts, bralettes, thongs for tucking and frilly panties for covering the thong. Frilly girly socks, thigh highs with suspenders, control top nylons; I luv the verity of types and styles. How WONDERFUL that they can transform my legs that take a beating daily by my employment and in a moment gives  bodacious set of Tah-Tahs! Who’da thought or knew about camisoles feminine they could Transform your outfit, their Smooth  Laceiness giving you that gentle hug while the  spaghetti straps lend the sexy feel that you see and appreciate on others. I want to vote and say I luv it all but truthfully what I have loved is the Adventure of Trying it All and I know I’ve on just begun with SO MUCH MORE to EXPLORE

Celeste Starre 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Replies: 67

I like everything but my all time favorites nightgowns and peignoirs didn’t make the list.

Celeste Starre

Davida Mae 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 14, 2019
      Replies: 64

How delightful! Just another set garments I had no idea of nor how wide of selection there is. Thanks Doll

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account