Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone I thought that I might post the online places that I have been getting my clothes from.  I have gotten a lot from SHEIN.com. They have flash sales and really affordable clothes. I think that they have free returns but I have never returned anything. The sizes are correct. I also get shoes from shoedazzle.com. Huge selection of every type of shoe that you would ever want.  I just started getting stuff from stichfix.com. They pick an outfit for you.  Yesterday I got skinny jeans and  four blouses. I kept the jeans ant two blouses. They will send me another outfit next month.
      Hope this helps

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

I love the prices and quality from Shein. I also love Rottia.

The vast majority of my clothes come from Walmart. I do both online & in person shopping for underwear & panties.

SHEIN is priced better than Walmart and they have a better selection. I have gotten stuff from Walmart and their shipping is way faster but I am patient and frugal. When the pink fog hits and you don’t look at the credit card bill. I think that I have four different orders coming in. Then they text me to say that some of the items on my wishlist have been reduced in price. I did the wishlist because I was spending too much. Well now it is reduced so I have to get it. They also text me and say “ Hey this would look great on you “. I know that it is just marketing but they are not wrong it would look great on me.  Going to be really hard to stay in the closet when it is over flowing with clothes.

❤️
        Octavia

Recently I’ve been doing Le Chateau. They are going out of business and have amazing sales on right now.

Sivvi

Don’t say big sales. That is just bad. I will be there instantly

As soon as I got to the site they had fake leather. I love leather. Then I went to the dresses. Full length dress to the ankle. I like to show off. This is perfect longer than anything that I have ever bought.  Yep I am not spending money tonight.   Octavia needs to be reined in.

❤️
        Octavia

I do a lot of business with Torrid, Lane Bryant, Amazon, Poshmark, and Penneys. Just checked that shoedazzle… that looks legit!

Bridgette

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?