• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maya Sol
      Lady

Two days ago I got a nice dress from a clothing bin in the street. Looking hot on me and it fit me perfect making my body hot. I did another clothing bins run yesterday early morning but I couldn’t find anything that I liked. Maybe I’ll do another run tonight. One day I saw hot pink high heels in the middle of the day passing near a clothing bin but it was too many people around and when I came back at night it been taken. I was so lucky to find the dress. I love dresses.

Anonymous

Hi Maya

Hot pink heels !!!….I would have pushed the  people out of the way and grabbed them….no problem. Grace xx

Anonymous

Grace sweetie I would have done the same, then I would have tickled you to submission and nicked the shoes. 😈😂😂

Anonymous

Maya, never ever pass on pink heels!!

I know what you mean by too many people around though, when I started dressing I was the same way. I just told myself I needed to “expand” my comfort zone if I wanted to expand my wardrobe. I started putting one or two feminine items in with my mostly general stuff when I went to the thrift stores. Little by little I became more and more comfortable shopping for women’s clothes while dressed in drab. Now it is just like picking up a loaf of bread… I just “do it”. (It is even more fun enfemme)

An example… my wife and I were shopping at a thrift store I like. We had a cart with some stuff she is going to re-purpose. I saw a couple pair of heels I liked (cheap) and put them in the cart, she didn’t notice until we got to the check out. When the lady picked them out of the cart to ring them up, my wife asked “who are those for?” I didn’t hesitate and said “Me!” Her face got red and I could tell she was mad and embarrassed. When we got to the car she said “I can’t believe you said that in there”… I replied… I have learned I am much happier when I care less about what others think about what I do or how I look.

That pretty much sums it up… caring less about what others think about you and more about how you think about you. ++*** A WORD OF CAUTION***+++ That doesn’t mean show up at work or Thanksgiving dinner in a wig, 5″ silver heels and a bodycon dress!! When you have loved ones to consider or a job you need, use discretion.

It means for some things, in some instances, it doesn’t matter what or if they think about you. Case in point; I was at Goodwill last week in drab, and saw a pair of Calvin Cline 4” bright pink pumps in my size. I grabbed them, tried them on and walked up and down the isle a couple times to make sure they fit… did I get a couple looks? Yep, and one wink from a lady in the same isle. But those were MY heels and I didn’t care.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?