• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Recently I’ve been required to drive my wife across town on Sunday afternoons to attend an activity she participates in. She injured herself and hasn’t been able to drive for six weeks. The activity is only for a couple of hours and as there’s no point in going home only to turn around and go back to pick her up I usually just go for a walk around a local village centre or sit in a local park to read. The afternoon is a good chance for some femme time and to relax.

Last Sunday I was ready to just relax with a book in the nearby park but I decided that a nice coffee was in order so I visited a local cafe. The reception and service was wonderful. There were no odd looks, both ladies behind the counter happily engaged in conversation and to top it all off, the cafe owner commented very pleasantly on my accessories.

The coffee was very good, the service was exemplary but best of all, it was another example that when we take care with our appearance and we dress appropriately for the situation the whole concept of “passing” becomes irrelevant. Those two ladies were under no illusions that I was anything other than a male-bodied person in female attire yet I was served pleasantly and with respect. As a crossdresser that’s good enough for me.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Jane,
      You always brighten my day with your posts and help give me confidence to let myself grow more comfortable showing Cyn to the world.

Cyn

(sigh). Maybe some day I’ll be brave enough to enjoy the same lovely experience. So happy for you!  Hugs, Melissa

Anyone fancy a coffee and a chat in Brighton this weekend?

Anonymous

Always enjoy your little post Jane. So nice to see our sisters out and about. Hugs

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?