Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My marriage ended quite abruptly after my wife walked in on me unexpectedly dressed in lingerie, heels , full makeup and a wig.  There was little chance for diplomacy and her position was that she didn’t marry a girly man, she wanted a husband that was all man.  It has been several years since we have spoken, let alone seen each other.  So it was a big surprise last week when I received a call from her and she was actually pleasant.  More to my surprise, she asked if we could meet for coffee.  Before I really thought about it, I agreed.  We live about an hour from each other so we decided on a half way spot and agreed to meet at 10 a.m.

Since it was warm, I decided to go in a pair of conservative shorts and a simple tank top.  I put my hair in a pony tail and wore light make up.  I arrived first and found an outside table in the shade where I thought we could better talk in semi privacy.  When I saw her arrive my heart leaped.  Here was the woman who had summarily fired me with more than a little prejudice but at that moment I realized I still cared for her.  She started looking around and looked right at me but didn’t recognize me.  Not surprisingly, since I had lost about 60 lbs and my hair was long.  I texted her that I was at a table behind her and what I looked like.  She turned and had a surprised look on her face, that seemed to fade to sadness or maybe even disappointment.  I wasn’t sure what it meant and I instantly regretted agreeing to this meeting.

She walked up to me and gave me a little smile and said, “Hey you” then gave me a little kiss on the cheek.  This seemed awkward for her but she sat down and she asked me how I was.  I gave her a short briefing on where I was living and working.  She did the same and then there was an awkward moment of silence.  I said, “So what have we come to talk about?”  She smiled, looking out over the parking lot then back at me and said, “I miss you.”  I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t say anything.  “I never realized you could look so pretty as a woman as you do today.” she said. ” It still breaks my heart that I couldn’t handle things like they are. ”

She went on to tell me how angry she had been but that she never stopped caring for me.  She said she has not found anyone to take my place and isn’t really trying.  Unfortunately, she made it clear that she just could not be in a romantic relationship with someone who presents as a woman.  However, she left the door open to being friends if I could forgive her for being so hateful and cold.  I told her that door was open but that the situation was so weird that we should proceed slowly.  She agreed and we ordered coffee and had a very open and honest conversation about my life as Gina, including my experiences dating men as well as women.  She seemed very uncomfortable with some of that but she didn’t stop me.

We were together for about four hours before we decided to go.  I don’t know where this will lead but I am glad it happened.  It was the first time we discussed Gina where I really believed she heard what I was telling her.  We will see what happens I guess.

Hope it works out for you and that you can be friends.  Its hard thar people can’t be more accepting of who we are.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>There is always hope and for you and hopefully things will pan out and a new chapter in your life will begin to happen. Her first steps toward you shows things had to be wonderful in the pass. Having that cup of coffee just might be sugar to sweeting up a relationship which now could involved Gina . My best to you and hope a reunion becomes possible. 🌹

This is wonderful and regardless it must be very healing for both of you!

Anonymous

Even if things don’t develop further Gina, friendship would be a good thing. It would be better than living with the estrangement you had before.

I wish you both all the best.

That is nice she got back in contact with you. Hope you two become friends again. I imagine that she regrets some things and does miss you. But she may be more surprised of your ability to be a woman. Anyways hope it goes well fr you.

Dana

That’s wonderful Gina.  As others have said whatever may come of it at least some of the bruised feelings can heal now.  I hope it only gets better for you from here.

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement.  I haven’t heard anything new yet but I am trying not to have any expectations.  We parted with a simple hug with no animosity or tension, which was a vast improvement on our last parting.  I did sense there may have been mutual regret that the situation ended like it did.  I take full responsibility for the demise of our marriage because I didn’t reveal my feminine side from the start, and she didn’t have the opportunity to evaluate what it meant from the beginning and choose to either deal with it or avoid it before the emotional investment of marriage was made.  Whatever happens, it was surely a positive step in the right direction.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?