- April 12, 2021 at 3:25 pm #476955Katie TimeParticipantRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
Several years back I decided, because of some rather strange occurrences that I no longer believe in coincidences. That certain things happen by design or maybe even by our thoughts. Somehow having some influence over events. Or maybe some greater being with a rye since of humor playing with us. This morning was one of those times. Having woke before the alarm went off I was laying there with thoughts swimming through my head about how nice it would be to be able to wear some nice bra and panties to work under my uniform when the alarm went off. The song playing on the radio was Boy George’s Chameleon. I had to smile. I wore some panties, couldn’t risk the bra.💕💋 Katie
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 15, 2021 at 2:02 am #477849Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4264 times
Several times in the last couple of years, the 2 radio stations I listen to most often, will have the same song playing. It is usually a song I don’t care for which causes me to change to the other station, thereby making me aware that it is happening. The oddest part is that the songs are only a line or two apart, so they started almost at the same time.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 14, 2021 at 7:36 am #477547Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
- April 14, 2021 at 7:10 am #477533Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 230Has thanked: 893 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
Glad you went with the panties hun, I’m wearing black bralette and panties and black pantyhose with red painted toenails under my work clothes today.
I love underdressing to help with the urges .
- April 14, 2021 at 8:54 am #477572
- April 14, 2021 at 6:56 am #477528GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
One of the better bizarre occurrences that I’ve had…
While my wife and I were still living together, I was reading a book about spirit guides called ‘Fireworks’ by Jill Wellington.
There is a part in the story where there were fireworks being set off. The pyrotechnics company putting on the fireworks display was testing a new purple colored firework. While they set off the new display, music was playing… Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’.
Soooo…. just as I was reading that part, my wife was watching the movie ‘Purple Rain’ on TV…. and the song Purple Rain was playing. So in the book Purple Rain was being played, and on TV it was being played… What are the odds of those two events coming together at the same time ??? Astronomical…
- April 14, 2021 at 6:15 am #477497Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12700 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
- April 13, 2021 at 2:17 pm #477301Katie TimeDuchessRegistered On: April 3, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 118Has thanked: 727 timesBeen thanked: 642 times
Ok here’s my strange occurrence from several years back.
On one of my trails that I like to run on, several years ago I started to notice these seed pods that I was totally clueless about what they were. So I grabbed some of them and brought them home. My only clue was that they resembled hops. Interject here, I like my craft beer. Well anyway it turns out the tree is called Hop-Hornbeam. I had in all my 60 years at the time never heard of this tree.
That very evening I picked up the book I had been reading called ( The Name of the Wind) and started to read where I had left off. The very next page described a wood that the main character had used to make a trunk as you guessed it Hop-hornbeam. No lie, I couldn’t believe it.
- April 14, 2021 at 6:38 am #477513
- April 13, 2021 at 7:34 am #477184Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7385 times
Isn’t life funny sometimes…
Every time I fancy a KitKat, I find there is a bar missing…what’s even more spooky…..whenever this happens,.I always seem to be wearing very sweet chocolatey lipstick
talk about the twilight zone!!!!
- April 14, 2021 at 6:46 am #477519Sarah ShimmerBaronessRegistered On: December 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 55Has thanked: 87 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Grace you are the crossdresser comedy hour Queen! 😂 Anyway I can’t believe I ran into this thread just now! I texted my wife how much pizza 🍕 we should order tonight, (discount Wednesday on pies) and she texted me back that she was thinking the very same thing! We read each other’s minds on many occasions.
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Sarah Shimmer.
- April 13, 2021 at 5:18 pm #477363LeslieLadyRegistered On: September 14, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 192Has thanked: 1589 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
Grace you almost hurt me from laughing so hard, the tears are still streaming. And now I want a KitKat one of the few candies I crave, love the ones with mint icing on top. Even if I hear the dentist laughing in the background.
- April 13, 2021 at 6:06 am #477155GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
Approximately 30 years ago I started noticing strange repeat occurrences. The first was I went off to the hardware store and was whistling a song… when I got to the hardware store, the song on the PA system was the same song that I was whistling a few minutes earlier…
Another, recently, I was texting with my wife (separated) early one morning and she said that she didn’t sleep all night… I started to sing ‘All Night Long…’ we ended our conversation and about 10 min later the Lionel Richie song ‘All Night Long’ was played on the radio… very spooky….. I have lots more… they seem to come in bunches.
It seems as if I can somehow predict future events… but don’t know how to utilize it.
- April 14, 2021 at 6:11 am #477496Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 902Has thanked: 12700 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
- April 14, 2021 at 6:33 am #477507
- April 13, 2021 at 7:29 am #477179Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: February 16, 2021Topics: 65Replies: 1350Has thanked: 4823 timesBeen thanked: 7385 times
- April 13, 2021 at 7:53 am #477196
- April 12, 2021 at 3:42 pm #476962Eva KellyDuchessRegistered On: March 1, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 257Has thanked: 2830 timesBeen thanked: 1227 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.