Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Several years back I decided, because of some rather strange occurrences that I no longer believe in coincidences. That certain things happen by design or maybe even by our thoughts. Somehow having some influence over events. Or maybe some greater being with a rye since of humor playing with us. This morning was one of those times. Having woke before the alarm went off I was laying there with thoughts swimming through my head about how nice it would be to be able to wear some nice bra and  panties to work under my uniform when the alarm went off. The song playing on the radio was Boy George’s Chameleon. I had to smile. I wore some panties, couldn’t risk the bra.💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hi Katie,

I agree with you about coincidences! Many things happen for a reason or are a message from the Universe to us!

Eva

Anonymous

Hi Katie.

Isn’t life funny sometimes…

Every time I fancy a KitKat, I find there is a bar missing…what’s even more spooky…..whenever this happens,.I always seem to be wearing very sweet chocolatey lipstick

talk about the twilight zone!!!!

Grace 😋

Leslie
        Lady

Grace you almost hurt me from laughing so hard, the tears are still streaming. And now I want a KitKat one of the few candies I crave, love the ones with mint icing on top. Even if I hear the dentist laughing in the background.

Leslie

Anonymous

Grace you are the crossdresser comedy hour Queen! 😂 Anyway I can’t believe I ran into this thread just now! I texted my wife how much pizza 🍕 we should order tonight, (discount Wednesday on pies) and she texted me back that she was thinking the very same thing! We read each other’s minds on many occasions.

Anonymous

Ok here’s my strange occurrence from several years back.
      On one of my trails that I like to run on, several years ago I started to notice these seed pods that I was totally clueless about what they were. So I grabbed some of them and brought them home. My only clue was that they resembled hops. Interject here, I like my craft beer. Well anyway it turns out the tree is called Hop-Hornbeam. I had in all my 60 years at the time never heard of this tree.

That very evening I picked up the book I had been reading called ( The Name of the Wind) and started to read where I had left off. The very next page described a wood that the main character had used to make a trunk as you guessed it Hop-hornbeam. No lie, I couldn’t believe it.

“In my experience, there’s no such thing as a coincidence” -Obi Wan Kenobi

Glad you went with the panties hun, I’m wearing black bralette and panties and black pantyhose with red painted toenails under my work clothes today.
      I love underdressing to help with the urges .
      hugs

Ashley.

I was smiling to myself as I read all of your posts. You are a funny bunch. Thanks for the chuckle. Now I have to go any get myself a KitKat

Several times in the last couple of years, the 2 radio stations I listen to most often, will have the same song playing.  It is usually a song I don’t care for which causes me to change to the other station, thereby making me aware that it is happening.  The oddest part is that the songs are only a line or two apart, so they started almost at the same time.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Gen….

“It seems as if I can somehow predict future events… but don’t know how to utilize it”….

Get practising Girl….

there’s lots of lotteries out there!!!!

Grace xx

The Force is strong with this one…

Jedi Master Bridgette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?