Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi girls!

I am a 22-year-old crossdresser who goes by Leighton Elise. I have been crossdressing most of my life. My mom and sister started crossdressing me while my dad was at work when I was about 3-years-old. This lead to my sister and her friends putting me in dresses and makeup until I was about 7. During this time, I would also crossdress when I would go over to my girl friends’ houses. Two mom’s actually bought me a wig to wear when I was over at their houses. I eventually outgrew this hobby and gender roles started to settle in.

When I was about 10, I started to borrow clothes from my mom and sister’s closets and dress up in secret. This lasted until I was about 14. Then when I finally lived on my own at age 19, I decided to dress up as a sexy nurse for Halloween as a joke to cheer up my ex-girlfriend. This ended up reigniting my love of feeling beautiful, feminine, and sexy, and I have been crossdressing on and off ever since.

In the past few years, I have been through many purges and kept this hobby a secret. I have not purged in over a year now and have gathered quite the collection! I have several wigs (but I only use my most recent one because I fell in love with the way I look in it), about 12 pairs of shoes (about half are booties, and 10 of the 12 pairs have heels on them), 20+ dresses, 5 pairs of pants, 6 skirts, etc. (you get the picture). I would just get fully dressed and hangout at home taking photoshoots and I was completely happy doing it!

Back in May, I started to come out to a few people. At this point 4 people know (an ex-girlfriend, a former roommate, the former roommate’s gay best friend, the former roommate’s gay best friend’s boyfriend) and they have all been supportive. I recently watched the new Saved By The Bell which stars Josie Totah, who is a beautiful young trans woman, and seeing her do her thing made me realize that I want to start going out on adventures in public! Since this realization, I have started to invest in more cute, but practical clothing, and I have gone on a few adventures (with a mask and safe ones like to the park and grocery shopping because COVID) and loved it! Once things start to get a little safer, I would love to go on adventures with those who know about me!

I also recently made an instagram to document some of my adventures and build confidence. I am excited to be here, share my journey with you all, build my confidence and hopefully get some advice to help me out on my journey! Also, don’t be afraid to message me because I’ve love to make a few friends!

Sorry about the long read, but thanks for reading!

– Leighton Elise ❤️

jennifer
      Lady

Welcome

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leighton ..happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. At 22 you have so much ahead of you so embrace every moment. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Leighton, welcome to CDH. You sound like an amazing person. 22 and you’ve done soo much. I wish I had accepted my femininity so young. Sounds like you have quite a wardrobe too. I can’t wait to get to know you honey.

Love Trish

Hi Leighton Elise,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Leighton nice to meet you  so happy for another sister to join us here . You are so young a lot of dressing time ahead of you  . So read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments ..Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. As for making friends there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .  So as a new sister and family member you are so very supported and accepted here   so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Leighton Elise!!! It’s so good to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Leighton! We are glad to have you as part of our community. Thanks for sharing some of your story. You will find it to be quite similar to many others here. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Anonymous

Wow what an awesome story. I really envy some of the experiences you’ve had. If you wanna talk to someone of a similar age, I’m here. I would love to chat.

Anonymous

Oh my gosh! Yes! I’d love that! 🙂

Welcome! Glad to see another 20 something girl on here! I’m 26 and have gone out and about a bunch as my female self. Would love to chat and share experiences and tips with you!

Rachel

Anonymous

Yeah that would be great!

Hi
      Welcome to CDH. I just want to say your introduction wasn’t too long. I could easily have read more. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

Thank you for sharing this. Please don’t purge anymore! Worst case, rent a cheap storage unit for awhile if you feel the urge to clear your mind… then when you’re ready, you still have your beautiful stuff! I always regretting purging after a week or three.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Leighton Elise.  Thanks for sharing your story.  You are among friends here.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Leighton!! Lucky you starting early. I wish had. Welcome to CDH! Your story was not too long!  Hugs  Pru

Welcome to CDH Leighton.  And, no, your introduction was not too long.  It seems that you and I have something in common, I was 22 once myself.

Joking aside, it is a good time in your life to be experiencing your inner self at a young age.  Last century, in the 1980’s, I was stretching my feminine self in my 20’s also.  My older sis first dressed me at 5, and I was soon doing it in secret until I was old enough to be on my own.  You have so much fun ahead of you, and so much support behind you here, with no preconditions.

Kick back and relax and join the threads and discussions,tell us more about you, and learn a few tricks and shortcuts, free of charge of course.

Enjoy!!

PaulaF

Welcome Leighton!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?