- January 9, 2021 at 6:23 pm #430236
- January 11, 2021 at 2:53 pm #431035GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 512Has thanked: 4971 timesBeen thanked: 2160 times
No… but considering it.
Blue and green would be my choices…
Edit (01.13.21): 3 pair ordered… Aqua at 400, Green at 400 and Blue at 1.50.
Now I will be able to see to put my makeup on… ❤ 🤗 ❤
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 10, 2021 at 6:00 am #430412Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 6Replies: 358Has thanked: 201 timesBeen thanked: 1374 times
After wearing glasses for 50 years, I was forced last year to switch to rigid gas permeable contacts because my cornea was so misshapen that glasses could not correct them. These are expensive and non-disposable lenses, and I require them to be able to see anything clearly. I am not going to get additional colored contacts for fashion sense.
- January 10, 2021 at 5:32 am #430395IsabelBDuchessRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 193Has thanked: 499 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
Another reason for wearing pigmented contact lenses is to better define the iris and make it ‘pop’ They are particularly popular in the far east, Japan, Korea etc. for that reason.
I used to work in a contact lens manufacturing plant and could have tried them – I never did. I did try the multifocal ones and have now switched to those. Age catching up on me…
- January 10, 2021 at 4:24 am #430370Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 17Replies: 220Has thanked: 1083 timesBeen thanked: 1010 times
- January 9, 2021 at 7:06 pm #430247
- January 9, 2021 at 6:37 pm #430241
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.