Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Though I’ve cd for over 50yrs I’m rather new to modern makeup.
      I want to colour my eyebrows but not with permanent colour, because they are almost invisible, but they are there, very pale. I don’t want to go to all the girls at work with my eyebrows suddenly dark. There will be a lot of explaining to do and at the moment I don’t fancy that.
      Any suggestions what I can use that is not permanent?

Lily-Rose

Yes Lily try using a dark mascara like you use on your lashes. It comes off easily with soap or makeup removers.

Lily

There are brow volumizers that have a little color in them which you can use.  Similar to the mascara route.

Robyn

Anonymous

Hi Lily-Rose

I can highly recommend Rimmels Brow Pomade….pencil/crayon, comes in a variety of colours…not permanent, wipes off.

Huggs, grace xx

Eye brows. I draw a nice arch for each brow with a small sharp brush using dark powder, then go back with a light brown. (Product: WetNWild Ultimate Brow Kit)

-SR-

Anonymous

Steph

I find lots of various makes of eyeliner pencils are a devil  to sharpen too!!!!

….how about writing one of your famous posts to L’Oréal about dumping the useless mirror and knocking off £2…..just a thought

grace x

Thanks.I will definitely try this. ❤️❤️❤️

Lily-Rose

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?