Your clothing colours, how daring are you?

This poll is identifying your external clothes such as dresses, tops, coats, skirts etc. How bright colours do you wear on a regular basis? lets see!

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Bright colours such as Yellows, Oranges, Bright Green, Bright Red, Bright Pink etc
  • Medium shade colours such as Mid Brown, Mid Orange, Mid Red, Mid Blue, Mid Red etc
  • Dark colours such as Dark Green, Dark Blue, Dark Red, Dark Brown, Purple etc
  • White or shades of
  • Black or Grey
  • Metallic colours such as Silver, Gold, Copper etc
  • Anything else i have not thought of!!! (please specify below)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  K Swim 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

fiona moss
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 297
    Replies: 1043

Hi Girls, another easy peezy poll for you. We all love clothes, right? but what colours are your favourite? do you go for bright colours like yellows and oranges, or maybe darker colours like navy blues, blacks, purples etc.

Fiona xxx

• Author
    Replies
     K Swim 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 132

Solid dark colors. I do own a couple metallic pieces (one red, one silver). I like the appearance of the silver, but it reflects everything so I don’t wear it when I am out at night.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Sara Marie Franklin (SMF) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: July 27, 2016
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 303

I love pink, yellow, black and red. I will dress in milder colors like for fall or something but i love to look very feminine.

rebekka moore 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 57
      Replies: 686

Bought some beautiful butter yellow colored capris, can’t wait to wear them!  It will turn some heads (here in my house).

🙂

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 907

Great poll question, Fi!  I would say that as I get more comfortable I have noticed a definite move to wanting to bring more color into my wardrobe in both modes. I was the type that stuck pretty much to neutral or dark colors but I feel more at ease to wear softer and warmer colors.

Kim Michele 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 22, 2019
    Replies: 8

I like the red tops maybe hot pink.

The skirts need to be short and sexy.

Emily 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2016
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 191

Depends on the occasion and whether I’m going out or not. When going out, I try to stick with subdued, neutral colors so as not to draw unwanted attention to myself. By myself, at home, nothing is out of the question. As I’ve grown older, I do tend to choose mostly moderate colors for even everyday wear. I have found myself working hard on creating coordinating outfits.

My CD life has been evolving over many years now to a point where I generally wear what I like, regardless of what color it is.

Great question, as usual!

Jessica 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2015
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I absolutely LOVE all colors and have over 350 dresses and 150 skirt outfits (yes I have a serious shopping problem) a few different colored jeans and over 125 shoes and boots, not to mention undergarments and nighties, and in all various colors. I tend to gravitate towards the darker blacks and grays in the winter (but bright colors for my Christmas dresses),  yellow pinks and florals in the spring, whites (jumpsuits) and maxi dresses of bright colors for summer nights, short skirts and all variety of colored tops for the hot days, and fall brings the browns, oranges and leafy prints and long matching skirt/top outfits. Side note I love winter also, for my stylish tights which is like an accessory for any outfit.

rebekka moore 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 7, 2017
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 686

Getting ready to pull out my butter yellow jeans, and have a pair of red to follow.  I do have to get the right shoes, which I’m looking to buy soon.

I want wear my yellow jeans (w/red suede flats), and such to pride in SFO later this month.

Can’t wait!

SO will be surprised!

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 826

dresses with flowers and different colors, nylons to match, no straight colors. i do wear a black skirt now and then its the only one skirt i have that will fit me for now till i find a size to fit me well the black skirt i had to pin up to fit better so it will not fall down. i am a size 6 or 7 my skirt is a 8 and just a little too big. i have a 28 waist

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 66
    Replies: 530

One answer isn’t enough because most of us are all across the colour spectrum. I wear black because it is slimming and can be sexy, and I wear “brights” when out walking my dog because I am more likely to be accepted as female (seriously) – hiding in plain sight.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 75

I have a wardrobe of Black, White and Red that get mixed and matched.
    Basic.
    Davina

Gabriela Romani 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 78
    Replies: 509

Hi Fee!

Ok, bright colors for me. Being a latina they are good for me.

Gaby

Annie Potts 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 1, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 49

I wear all those colors.   Luv them all.

Bettylou Cox 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2019
    Replies: 76

In male mode, I’ve been a MiB for about 40 years, and it has rubbed off on Bettylou; but my recent shopping sprees have all been for bright floral prints.  I seem drawn to red/white, now.

Bettylou

Krista 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 24, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 76

Hi Fiona; not so “easy peezy” for me to answer.  I wear it all regularly.  Being retired, I have a pretty good routine.  I probably change my femme clothes three to five times a day.  First thing in the morning, I put on a red or white tank top with a flowered skater skirt and ride my recumbent bicycle. Then a yogurt & fruit breakfast while doing online Spanish lessons while wearing those same exercise clothes. Then I change to walk the dog. Usually wear a bright green top with dark blue sweats covered by my Las Vegas 1/2 marathon black/red vest (but sometimes a black top).  After our 60 min walk, I’ll have a second breakfast or brunch depending on the time.  I’ll change into shorts in the summer or black leggings in the winter (I live where we have six months of winter). The top could be anything from a medium to a dark colour.  Then I walk the dog a second time in mid-afternoon again usually wearing a bright top.  I’ll change again after that walk to whatever is appropriate for the evening – could be my skinny jeans & a medium colored sweatshirt or bright colored polo shirt.  Right now I’m wearing a bright blue bra/panties/socks, white ladies slippers, gray shorts and bright blue sleeveless top. And I’ll probably change again in a couple of hours.  I love being retired and having a huge closet to choose from.  Hugs, Krista.

Alice Eliot 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Replies: 48

Brightness abounds.

If you took a colour photo of my drab wardrobe, then a black and white one, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. You need sunglasses on when you open Alice’s wardrobe.

Jennifer Swanson 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 20, 2019
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 98

I tend to dress to the occasion.  For dining and entertainment I wear bright floral.  For shopping I wear less color.  However I do love bright colors.  Otherwise what’s the point in being a gurl?

MacKenzie Alexandra 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 20, 2016
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 397

My palette is across the spectrum. Depending o the occasion and my mood, I will go with bright colors to earth tones to shades of black and white.  I’m not big on floral which is a problem this season as the season’s trend is floral.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Selyne Phoenyx 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 4, 2018
    Replies: 16

Hello Ladies,

For me what I like to call Selyne standard Is a short sleeve black asymmetric hem tunic and long flowy wide legged chiffon pants but lately I have been adding colors like dark blue, crimson and purple. But as long as they are long and flowy absolutely love long and flowy.

Selyne Phoenyx

Ashley 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2019
    Replies: 23

When I first started it was all black, grey, and white. Finally I broke down and started getting more colors. Since then, I’ve tried pretty much everything!

A few times I’ve found something I’ve liked so much I’m tempted to get it in every color it comes in. My current favorite skater skirt might just be the first thing I actually do…

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 1941

At my age….I try to be noticed but in a subdued way. I am never flashy or set out to make an impact upon others. Just a kind of “middle of the road” type girl.

Dame Veronica

Michelle LaFem 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 21, 2018
    Replies: 9

I like to go with black (slimming)  but love, love, love sparkly silver too!!!  Also for me I can’t leave out hot pink!!!

Alysson Manson 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 14, 2019
    Replies: 5

I am gothic in my dress ,I like black, purple , lavender ,some times white ,yellow is a new color for me ,I wear tops ,I like v necks , I also do stripes which I call my twiggy look , I don’t wear dresses or skirts in public ,I like jean shorts or low ride jeans , I have a store in town that is cd friendly ,I get treated right ,u tube videos are great to learn how to sport a look ,I made my own video about my closet and clothes ,my biggest issue is tops ,I dress like this daily and go into public as me !!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account