Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, another easy peezy poll for you. We all love clothes, right? but what colours are your favourite? do you go for bright colours like yellows and oranges, or maybe darker colours like navy blues, blacks, purples etc.

Fiona xxx

I am gothic in my dress ,I like black, purple , lavender ,some times white ,yellow is a new color for me ,I wear tops ,I like v necks , I also do stripes which I call my twiggy look , I don’t wear dresses or skirts in public ,I like jean shorts or low ride jeans , I have a store in town that is cd friendly ,I get treated right ,u tube videos are great to learn how to sport a look ,I made my own video about my closet and clothes ,my biggest issue is tops ,I dress like this daily and go into public as me !!!!!!

I like to go with black (slimming)  but love, love, love sparkly silver too!!!  Also for me I can’t leave out hot pink!!!

At my age….I try to be noticed but in a subdued way. I am never flashy or set out to make an impact upon others. Just a kind of “middle of the road” type girl.

Dame Veronica

Ashley
      Lady

When I first started it was all black, grey, and white. Finally I broke down and started getting more colors. Since then, I’ve tried pretty much everything!

A few times I’ve found something I’ve liked so much I’m tempted to get it in every color it comes in. My current favorite skater skirt might just be the first thing I actually do…

Hello Ladies,

For me what I like to call Selyne standard Is a short sleeve black asymmetric hem tunic and long flowy wide legged chiffon pants but lately I have been adding colors like dark blue, crimson and purple. But as long as they are long and flowy absolutely love long and flowy.

Selyne Phoenyx

My palette is across the spectrum. Depending o the occasion and my mood, I will go with bright colors to earth tones to shades of black and white.  I’m not big on floral which is a problem this season as the season’s trend is floral.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I tend to dress to the occasion.  For dining and entertainment I wear bright floral.  For shopping I wear less color.  However I do love bright colors.  Otherwise what’s the point in being a gurl?

Brightness abounds.

If you took a colour photo of my drab wardrobe, then a black and white one, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. You need sunglasses on when you open Alice’s wardrobe.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Fiona; not so “easy peezy” for me to answer.  I wear it all regularly.  Being retired, I have a pretty good routine.  I probably change my femme clothes three to five times a day.  First thing in the morning, I put on a red or white tank top with a flowered skater skirt and ride my recumbent bicycle. Then a yogurt & fruit breakfast while doing online Spanish lessons while wearing those same exercise clothes. Then I change to walk the dog. Usually wear a bright green top with dark blue sweats covered by my Las Vegas 1/2 marathon black/red vest (but sometimes a black top).  After our 60 min walk, I’ll have a second breakfast or brunch depending on the time.  I’ll change into shorts in the summer or black leggings in the winter (I live where we have six months of winter). The top could be anything from a medium to a dark colour.  Then I walk the dog a second time in mid-afternoon again usually wearing a bright top.  I’ll change again after that walk to whatever is appropriate for the evening – could be my skinny jeans & a medium colored sweatshirt or bright colored polo shirt.  Right now I’m wearing a bright blue bra/panties/socks, white ladies slippers, gray shorts and bright blue sleeveless top. And I’ll probably change again in a couple of hours.  I love being retired and having a huge closet to choose from.  Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

In male mode, I’ve been a MiB for about 40 years, and it has rubbed off on Bettylou; but my recent shopping sprees have all been for bright floral prints.  I seem drawn to red/white, now.

Bettylou

Anonymous

I wear all those colors.   Luv them all.

Anonymous

Whether in male or female dress, I love pink !

Anonymous

Hi Fee!

Ok, bright colors for me. Being a latina they are good for me.

Gaby

I have a wardrobe of Black, White and Red that get mixed and matched.
      Basic.
      Davina

dresses with flowers and different colors, nylons to match, no straight colors. i do wear a black skirt now and then its the only one skirt i have that will fit me for now till i find a size to fit me well the black skirt i had to pin up to fit better so it will not fall down. i am a size 6 or 7 my skirt is a 8 and just a little too big. i have a 28 waist

Becka
      Lady

Getting ready to pull out my butter yellow jeans, and have a pair of red to follow.  I do have to get the right shoes, which I’m looking to buy soon.

I want wear my yellow jeans (w/red suede flats), and such to pride in SFO later this month.

Can’t wait!

SO will be surprised!

Jessica
      Lady

I absolutely LOVE all colors and have over 350 dresses and 150 skirt outfits (yes I have a serious shopping problem) a few different colored jeans and over 125 shoes and boots, not to mention undergarments and nighties, and in all various colors. I tend to gravitate towards the darker blacks and grays in the winter (but bright colors for my Christmas dresses),  yellow pinks and florals in the spring, whites (jumpsuits) and maxi dresses of bright colors for summer nights, short skirts and all variety of colored tops for the hot days, and fall brings the browns, oranges and leafy prints and long matching skirt/top outfits. Side note I love winter also, for my stylish tights which is like an accessory for any outfit.

Great reply.  CD is the opposite of drab.  I love bright colors and flowy fabric.

Emily
      Lady

Depends on the occasion and whether I’m going out or not. When going out, I try to stick with subdued, neutral colors so as not to draw unwanted attention to myself. By myself, at home, nothing is out of the question. As I’ve grown older, I do tend to choose mostly moderate colors for even everyday wear. I have found myself working hard on creating coordinating outfits.

My CD life has been evolving over many years now to a point where I generally wear what I like, regardless of what color it is.

Great question, as usual!

Yes. I am much the same. I love brown’s, black, grey and especially navy blue but also some bright colours such as mustard – in vouge this year – purple and jade. I have recently ordered a short pink dress (which I need to collect) which looked lovely, slightly sexy even lol.

I tend to dress mainly to my mood and the occasion first but colour does factor into my choice.

Take good care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I like the red tops maybe hot pink.

The skirts need to be short and sexy.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Great poll question, Fi!  I would say that as I get more comfortable I have noticed a definite move to wanting to bring more color into my wardrobe in both modes. I was the type that stuck pretty much to neutral or dark colors but I feel more at ease to wear softer and warmer colors.

I love pink, yellow, black and red. I will dress in milder colors like for fall or something but i love to look very feminine.

Becka
        Lady

Bought some beautiful butter yellow colored capris, can’t wait to wear them!  It will turn some heads (here in my house).

🙂

K Swim
      Lady

Solid dark colors. I do own a couple metallic pieces (one red, one silver). I like the appearance of the silver, but it reflects everything so I don’t wear it when I am out at night.

I am still in the safe mode. I love most colors. I want to experiment with pinks and blues on top. Maybe pretty brighter colors on bottom with skirts and heels. Still trying to get my style. Luv Stephanie

I love bright colours e.g. pink, yellows etc. But also love mid and dark colours.

I would say that my favourite colours are mustard – in vouge this season – bright jade and bright purple. I also have several tight navy pencil skirts which I adore. I guess it could be said that I have an eclectic taste in clothes, and this includes the colour.

I’m also planning to collect a short pink dress I recently ordered from Or??ndo today but won’t be stepping out in it any time soon (don’t have the shoes to match lol).

Great poll Fi.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I have dresses in various shades of blue, purple, and red; also classic black. My blouses and tops are a mix of solid colors; red, white, and pink. I also have black with colored floral and white with blue floral. I have 2 black pencil skirts and a faux suede lite purple wrap skirt. I have my favorite colors, but I’m always looking to expand my color choices.

I adore my mainly black attire, but love to have my neon pink highlights with it. I do have a top that is neon pink, but mainly wear black.
      Hugs, Ruby

Anonymous

I always seem to answer “it depends”, and this time is no different!

I love bright colours, and metallic, sequined dresses, but they’re not right for all situations.

I only recently bought an LBD, but haven’t worn it yet. Jeans and t-shirts, lady trousers, skirts, short, long, medium, dark, grey, coloured, floral, spotty, stripey – it’s all good, and part of why I’m such a fan of women’s clothing – there is so much choice, it’s genuinely exciting to plan outfits for a day and night!

I couldn’t choose an answer for that reason.

Love Laura

Anything and everything. I wear very bright, very strong colors, some medium strength ones and also monochrome outfits. If I am dressed in all black or all white, it really allows my copper or turquoise jewelry to stand out. About the only thing that I rarely wear would be pastels…

I go for mostly solid colours with the odd smattering of polka dots, I have matching shoes and bags for everything I wear!  I also have shoes just waiting for the right dress to come along  (its harder than you think.)  🙂

Sally xx

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?