Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This weekend is beautiful…come on girls….keep it going…the number one reason you are happy when you pull on those panties..,…forget your crap for just one moment…

I have had a wonderful day….tell us why you are so happy being THAT girl…….. forget the bad….tell us the GOOD…what’s your release?……when you can…….what makes you SMILE???

awaiting grace xx

Anonymous

Good things from today:

– Took my little dog for 3 long walks

– Warm here, all the snow is gone

– Washed the car

– Thinking about growing my hair long and looking at styles online

Three words:

Jack Daniels Honey.

Also I just finished restringing and polishing all the guitars I own that don’t have cases – they look pretty now, lined around my study.

Tested the electronics and found 3 with issues – that’s going to be fun, troubleshooting those (hey, I like troubleshooting!).

There should always be at least 3 reasons to be cheerful, and I ordered a Star Trek outfit, just because I always wanted to.

I will find an excuse to wear it at least twice. If I can’t find one, then I’ll write a murder mystery party script: Uhura’s Revenge,  Death in the Cage, Where no Man Has Gone Before – or something like that…

Love Laura

Laura Lovett!

“Jack Daniels Honey”. Reminds me of that W.C. Fields line,
        “Ah yes, drown in a vat of whisky… Death where is thy sting?”
        I have four guitars, one I bought new in 1974 and the nest one is a Diastone classical bought in 1977 it was two years old at the time. It is a rare guitar these days but who could have known?
        I have two newer guitars that give me just as much joy.
        Our music room has all of them plus a piano keyboard, a trumpet, a Violin (Fiddle to me), a steel drum I brought home from Trinidad, several harmonica’s, several flutes and recorders, a “Hohner Melodica 20” (mouth organ with piano keys) several more African drums, tuners metronomes … I am sure I am forgetting something.

Music is completely everything! … Except Jack Daniels Honey… that’s important too.

Hi Christine,

Sounds like you have a full on one-person band there!

Do you record your own stuff?

With that collection, I’d suspect you listen to and probably create quite an eclectic mix!

Love Laura

Laura Lovett
            Eclectic? Oh yeah you could say that. I dont record anything but my musical taste is wide.
            I have everything from chamber music recorded in the 1930’2 to Rap, the Mighty Sparrow and calypso, all sort of Jazz, American country music, early Rock and Roll, reggae, Electro, Disco, Portuguese artists, traditional Italian, Iranian,
            tell me when to stop… LOL

No, I have never recorded anything. I have always been on the other side of the glass near the sound board. Does anyone small or mid level even use studios anymore?

Playing music is a mentally soothing exercise for me.

Muchos kudos!

I could never get on with knob-twiddling or riding the faders – I’m just too impatient to record my ideas!

With the advent of cheap software and hardware, I haven’t set foot in a studio since the 1980s, except to visit Barriemore Barlow, yes, the dude who played drums for Jethro Full… I have some stories there!

I got a Creative Labs Sound Blaster in the 1990s, and a free copy of Cakewalk that came with a magazine, fully functional for 10 tracks, and that was it

I recorded all kinds of disasters, as I have no aptitude for recording or mixing!

Your music collection sounds fascinating – and I thought mine contained some far out stuff…

Love Laura

I’m down for a Start Trek almost anything. But I’m not wearing the red jersey, that’s even worse than being the first person seen in a Midsomer show. I mean, either way you’re gonna die, most likely.

I think tomorrow would be a good day to clean the guitars hanging on the wall in the Great Room. A 12 string hollowbody electric Rickenbacker (just like Tom Petty’s on the cover of Damn the Torpedos) and a Gibson Chet Atkins Tennessean out of the custom shop in Nashville. Need to clean the Takamine 12 too.

Bridgette

@Bridgette VonSmirff

Red shirt? No! Red Dress (although I love the blue one too). As far as I recollect, red dresses were safe!

Is that a Rickenbacker 660/12?

I did a bit of Googling, but the results were inconclusive!

I have an Ovation acoustic/electric, a collection of Westone Thunders that I use for rehearsals, a whole bunch of cheap guitars I use for weekend warrioring (no-one wants to lose decent kit at back street pub gigs – I did a stint in a Who tribute band, and bought an SG copy for £20. I was planning on playing the real SG for the gig, then bringing out the copy, and absolute dead ringer in terms of appearance) and doing what Pete did at Woodstock… unfortunately, the stage was too small, and a girl had decided to jump onstage and stand behind me and, let’s say, treat me like a rock star while I was soloing – so the guitar is still intact and my kids play it).

I also have my pride and joys – a Custom Shop Strat, a Black Beauty and a 7-string Les Paul, one of only 300.

Love Laura

Wow, that’s quite a collection… and quite a story! I was never in any serious band, just played with mates on ships i was in, and occasionally solo at bars when we hit port in the Caribbean, or the Med. I’ll have to look at the number plate on the Rick, I don’t remember. I’ve had it 30 years or so, and it mostly just lives on the wall now.

Bridgette

Anonymous

This was a lovely day, though I never left the house. I helped my wife choose her outfit for tomorrow by modeling a couple of choices for her; then I was driven to exchange my denim skirt and tee for my favorite LBD, with matching kimono and pearl necklace/earring combo. Spent the entire day dressed like a proper lady, and my wife even told me (twice) how nice I looked.

OK, wife and I went for a ride in our convertible sports car. I had a very feminine blouse under my fleece and I near roasted because the weather was hotter than expected and I couldn’t take off the fleece because the blouse was very pink. Although my nails are done in a very vibrant hot pink, that didn’t seem to bother her much, but the blouse? Oh no, that’s way too over the top. LOL

Then…

We bought some summer type vodka coolers from the liquor store and we sat drinking them while watching the sun set. We do have an amazing view overlooking about 30 acres of forest, and talked about next weekend.
      We will likely take a motorcycle out for some fun, weather permitting.

There, real life I suppose. Not much femme fun but just as good. 🙂

Kicked the Harley about 10 times and started it for the first time this season,Kristine. now just need to have some of the road sand gone,cant wait
        Hugs,Regi💕

Regine Rich Kick start your Harley? Its going to be an old one then.
          Tell me, shovelhead?
          Not a Panhead … I will go into a total jealousy freak out if you have a panhead LOL

If what you have been kickstarting is an XLCH with a magneto, you will certainly have my respect.

Tell us!

Inquiring minds want to know!

I wanna know what it is. I used to have a shovel about twenty years ago, then a FLHTCUSE2 (how well can you decode HD?), but my knees needed something easier to back in my driveway, so now I have a Gold Wing. Gonna be time to ride in a week or two.

Bridgette

Bridget VonSmirff: FLHTCUSE is an Ultra classic Electra Glide.
            Way complicated model codes.
            Used to be El (6i ci) FL (74 ci) and FLH, a 74 with a different cam stamped “H” on the outermost lobe. Hydra glide only became “Electra Glide” when they added an electric start in 65.
            Things were so simple and seemed to have a reason for being.
            I try to keep up but I like old bikes too much to care a lot about the newer models.
            The FLHTCUSE happens to be one that got my attention for a while when I was thinking about a new one to go alongside my panhead at the time. I didn’t buy one.

🙂

So it is a Panhead. Nice. The SE is Screaming Eagle, btw, it was a CVO bike. I loved it. I love the Gold Wing more though. Looking forward to riding again.

B

I no longer have the pan. I only wish, but its been years.
            I still have the title though. That’s a story.

Anonymous

Kristine O’Cleirigh wrote: “If what you have been kickstarting is an XLCH with a magneto, you will certainly have my respect.” I had one of the few prototypes for the first Sportster CH, with a flathead engine: Called a KHRM; no battery, Wico magneto, plus a generator with a modified voltage regulator for lights to make it street-legal. Rode for 14 years, rebuilt the engine twice, and totally wore it out. Ahh, those were the days!

Bettylou

Betty Lou:
            “K models” were so much coolness. They also were WAY easier to kickstart than the later XCLH Sportsters. You know, compression differences and all that, but a magneto is a magneto and they have their own quirks with starting.
            I had a 64 XLCH for a bit.
            I had a friend with the first year Sportster a 57.
            I think Sportster’s are the best all around Harley’s ever made.
            Except for Panheads of course. 😉

Lol, It is a ’76 xlch,kicker only, and right side shift. but I have put electronic ignition on it, Kristine, it’s my baby, the second girl in my life.
            First is my SO,of course
            Hugs, Regi

Interesting, its a 76 but still has a right side shift.
            Common knowledge is all sportys were left side shift by 1974.
            I have ridden both.
            Theses anomalies happen sometimes for really interesting reasons.
            I prefer right shift when possible because its an excuse NOT to let people ride your bike.
            I let a very experienced rider hop onto my sidecar rig once. He got 50 feet and I had to pull him out of a ditch. I feel the same caution about letting someone with no experiencing right a right shift two wheeler.

Anyway, those 70’s era XLCH bikes were again easier to start than the old ones.
            I used to get a kick out of guys calling my ’64 a “Skirtster”.
            I would invite them to kick it over if they wanted to.
            I would leave the ignition on just for further amusement. One try and their attitude was very different. The best painful story though is one particularly cocky young lad who made fun and was given the chance to prove his manhood by starting my “skirtster”.
            The bike kicked back in the famously vicious way they are known for and his knee ended up in his teeth.
            Blood everywhere! His knee was cut and bruised, his moth was a mess and I think his teeth were at least loosened. Eventually he cleaned himself up and got on his big twin… (because of course) and pushed the starter button and …. I started laughing and haven’t stopped since.
            But those things cure the skeptics. 🙂
            I think Sportsters are the coolest Harley’s ever. I have had… I think two? maybe three I cant remember and its not important anyway.

Think about the name though, how appropriate is “Skirtster” if one of use is riding it? LOL

“Skirtsters is perfect, and I think I will rename her, lol.
            I love the right side shift, my first bike was a ’67 royal star, got it in 73, I think? maybe 72?,anyway, which of course is the same, and fell in love with it, because as you say, no one else could ride it, not that I would let them anyway, but,I fell in love with the novelty.
            And yes, I still have it in the shed, but havent ridden it in over 20 years.
            Hugs Regi👩

Good things today, hmmmmm
      1- My wife plucked and shaped my eyebrows for the first time, gave me a feminine curve
      2- finally had some decent weather, and got most of the bushes and hedges in the yard cut back, hopefully not to late for this season
      3-spread some of my snow piles around to assist in melting.
      4-finally said goodbye to my beard, clean shaven for the first time in 47 years, wow, who is that girl in the mirror?
      So all in all, a pretty good day, now sitting here in a sweet black lace dress(see my private photo), feeling more feminine than ever.
      Hugs,and love girls,
      Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Regi!!!….I LOVE your profile pic ❤️

Thank you so much, Grace, it was high time to show my sisters the real me
          Hugs, Regi👩💕

Hi Gorgeous Grace,

It’s the first day of Spring!

The last day of winter was yesterday.

The weekend is here!

Alice

Anonymous

Well quite simple Grace when I pull on them there panties, I know that I have become the true me. The pleasure of self recognition and expression of my femininity and identity as Amanda, is the release and key to the tranquility, stability and integrity of my mind and inner peace. I have many wonderful days not only as Amanda but as a father and grandfather too. As for today it was a wonderful day in the pre-spring garden just being me. 

Anonymous

🌼 Just being the girl who is inside me is my release. Effie is everything to me 🎀🧚‍♀️. When I was a kid, my mom would dress my sister up in cute dresses and hair bows. 🎀👗 I always wanted wear those things.❤️.
      My dad caught me wearing a hair bow in my room when i was around 11, he yanked it out and took a little hair with it😢, yelled at me… I think that’s why I have this fascination now with flare dresses and hair bows 👗🎀❤️ . My big public outing is coming up at the end of April in Asheville,NC ( full makeover at a trans/cd boutique and a day and evening touring historic Asheville with a cd friend)…and I guarantee you, I don’t care what anyone says.. Effie will be in a cute dress and a big beautiful hair bow!!!!  😃🌼🌸🎀🎀

Seeing something and immediately knowing you have to have it!!! And getting it!!! And looking great in it!!!

Since starting to let my Bianca out my sense of what my style is has grown. I no longer just buy something just because it’s my size and cheap. Now willing to perhaps buy what I’m drawn to.

Had the opportunity for the first time this year to try my new purchases, and boy did it make me smile. Mixing and matching my new items with my current wardrobe. Must have taken about 100 selfies. Looking at them in my Bianca file will make me smile anywhere anytime seeing my real self. Some may say shallow, but hey it makes me smile.

Oh and reading your posts make me smile.

My kids make me smile.

Fawlty Towers, a beautiful sunrise, kittens, a beautiful woman, Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2, good company, I’m easily pleased.

❤️Bianca

Today after working in the house all morning, the wife said Bridgette looked really pretty last night, would she like to get dressed up and try to go out again tonight? So we did, and it was great. Bridgette was told again how pretty she is, and how those jeans (Torrid skinny) make her butt look good. Went out as redhead today, new wigs maiden flight. I liked it. I’ll have to take and post a new picture.

Bridgette

Grace pulling on those panties the #1 reason is that im finally here again as Stephanie I know this is where it starts at is my panties and up from there  my heart allways tells me im Stephanie I know that but when I start dressing I know im there you are a wonderful friend and have such great forum presents here so keep it up such a beautiful day haer also and late afternoon to evening came in frome outside checking on wifes horses we walked into the bedroom and she asked such a simple question but almost brought me to tears and that was are you putting on your night gown a perfect end to a wonderful day ..💋💋💖💖

Stephanie

What makes a good day? How about a new dress for the first day of spring! See my latest photo post. Also did some online shopping, my bank account hates me now.

👗😁💖

Beth

Lovely day here in Texas.  Mild wind, still a little cool in the shade.  My indigent carport cats played with the small branches as I raked the yard.  The first mowing will be here soon.

Movement on the driveway got the cats attention, so all 5 of us went to check it out.  Turned out to be a good omen, a small black beetle was traveling across the concrete.  That is the first we have seen so far, so true Spring is close.  Maybe just one more snow storm.

I started to fix a couple of places in the back fence, but a close look says it’s time for a new one.

I enjoyed my first outside day in shorts and fitted tee, tennis shoes and hat.  Spring is going to be awesome this year I do believe.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous
      Lady

I just love spring! This past week I got 2 new bralettes and they fit wonderful, plus 2 new pairs of Torrid runched sneakers along with a pair of skinny short shorts from Torrid too. I did go to the dentist this past week and the dentist mentioned how nice my jeans and sneakers looked, both were from Torrid. I purchased 2 new spring dresses from Draper James and they are so beautiful! I replaced my bed spread with one from The Pyramid Collection called The Tree of Life. I went through Sandy’s clothes and donated styles that no longer fit or don’t fit my mental style for the upcoming year. I plan to have my ears pierced shortly, I have always wanted to do this and I’m just tired of wearing clip on earrings. I want dangly earrings that move against my neck and the choices are just never ending. Since last year was such a wash I don’t want this summer to be remembered as another shutdown, stay away from life type of life. Sandy wants to enjoy life and break free!

Hugs

Sandy

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Grace,

It’s a lot more than the panties, although I do smile putting my panties on. It’s knowing that I’m Katey and seeing the world through Katey’s eyes. Hugs Katey

I have much to be happy about !

– with my laundry list of medical issues, I am still breathing above ground

– due to covid, government cutbacks have been extremely deep.  I still have a job and can still afford nice stuff for Wendy.

– time I have spent over the past year working from home has been just heavenly.  Wife and I have managed to save more $$$ and it has afforded me more time to do odds and ends around the house.

– I’ve managed to eeke out more gaming time because of working from home.

– able to either underdress or fully transform into Wendy during work time.  I can now say I am working as a professional business woman at work (albeit from home, but I’ll take it anyways).

Wendy your post reminds me to be grateful, which I have been struggling with sometimes during this pandemic crisis. Thank you

Now, what kind of gaming are we talking about?

HI Gracie

Any day I get to be feminine sweetie.

Yesterday after working on the cars I had the evening to just put on a nice pink bra a summer dress and some cute missomo wedges.

It felt so good .

Hugs Patty

Today is Sunday, the weekend is not over. Spring officially begins today!
      I am sitting here day dreaming wearing pink leggings and a thin nightie T_shirt and pink fuzzy slippers.
      I may watch my wife play in her garden, go for a walk and then… we still have some Vodka coolers left!
      XX

Eona Oh
      Lady

I did some tree trimming with my pole saw all the while aware of my g-string and matching bralette. Was smiling the whole time!

Enjoy this amazing spring day any way you can.

Love and Kisses,

Eona

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Eona Oh.
      Anonymous

Sarah just loves seeing the world through Sarah’s eyes, all nice and sweet nothing or anyone detracts from that. Sarah can switch off from the drab world at will and does.

[postquote quote=466912]
      Give me a “trash” pie with everything on it….. except pineapple. I can eat “hawaiian/polynesian” pizza but the only topping I can stand with the pineapple is sausage.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Yesterday (Sunday) was a lovely day for Kelly (see my separate post). Did a walk around downtown with lots of people out (despite lockdown) and confidence grew a few levels after that.

It grew so much that I did take a selfie and posted it on my pics here in CDH.

/kt

Anonymous

You do eat some erotic exotic stuff….

I’m almost embarrassed to say ” I had pizza”…😂😂

Anonymous

How rude!!!!

pineapple may not be Italian, it’s supposed to be Hawaiian pizza

….I love pineapples…and at least they are vegan…ooops, did I say that out loud……damn, damn, damn….INGA!!!!!!

haha.

Grace xx

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?