Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’ve been back at CDH for less than a week, and I’m having second thoughts about returning.  In my previous forum post, I mentioned that I missed CDH and my friends.  That’s true, but that is not the only reason that I returned.  I have a medical condition (nothing too serious, just a cause of some discomfort) that can be triggered by stress.   I have experienced situations before where enjoying some Stephanie time has caused symptoms to lessen or even disappear.  I was having those symptoms before I came back and thought that giving myself an outlet for my CD thoughts and feelings would make me feel better.  So far, nothing has changed in terms of my health.  Maybe what I really need is to enjoy some dress-up time (which I haven’t been able to do in in over three months).  Maybe, I’m still feeling stress because I thought I had the CD urges under control when I left.  I’m not sure.  The bottom line is that, unlike previous times when I set up an account here, I don’t feel an overall sense of relief at being back.  I felt some relief, but only briefly.

I’ve got to spend some time thinking about this situation.  I may not be very active here in the immediate future, though I will check in to see any replies I get to this post.  Regardless, don’t worry about me.  I’ll be fine.

I appreciate all of the support that I’ve gotten here so far, and hope that I have been able to help others too.  However, there are some decisions we must make and journeys we must take on our own.

Steph, Im sorry you are going through this, stress is such a debilitating thing, and so often so very hard to pinpoint the cause, let alone do anything to relieve it.
      Take your time, DONT purge or quit, and know we are all here for you if/when you decide to return.
      Sending you the warmest hugs,
      Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Hi Steph…

I have read your story several times and my advice is….there is no real advice…

you sound like you are in torment at the moment and I think only you can sort this out….

sorry I’m not being very helpful, but the decisions you have to make are huge, and when you are not on cdh…you are physically alone and you have to deal with these problems….alone.

You know we are and always will be here…for you.

best wishes, grace ❤️❤️

Hi Stephanie,

I understand the freeing feeling of getting  dressed, and the stress in can bring as well.

All I can recommend is sit with your feelings and concentrate to see where they come from and see if you can find the trigger so you may address the feelings before they become to big to handle easily.

I spend a lot of time meditating on my thoughts and feelings so I may keep balance in my life.

Hope you feel better, and keep in contact with everyone here.

Paula

Anonymous

Well this being only my second day on CDH I’m finding out that this where I want to be. I also find that your completely correct in stress levels going up when denied the ability or I should say the availability to dress up. The more I can’t the more I want it. Hope your working through everything. Katie

Take the time and take care of whatever you need too, there’s no shame in allowing yourself time to reconnect with you.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

I’m sorry to hear you are having stress problems; stress can be a killer – literally.
      And I think I know what you are feeling; I get stress-relief just by being on CDH, but nothing compares to the feeling I get when I Dress, put on my face and take Bettylou out into the world. If at all possible, you should do likewise.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Sorry to hear of your health problems Stephanie. 😥 wishing you all the best!🤗

Hi Stephanie,

Hope you get an opportunity to dress soon.  As Bettylou says stress can be a killer.  So let’s hope the stress level drops.  Your sisters are pulling for you.

Alice

Hi Stephanie, I personally think life isn’t the designation, it’s the journey. Sometimes we need friends and others we need to be alone. You know we’ll always be here for you honey, so do what you feel you need to.

Love Trisha

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?