Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all
      Just an update as I’ve not been on here for a while
      I came out to everyone about 8 months ago and it is amazing every one has been fab with me got me wondering what was I so afraid off also been presenting as female 24/7 8 months ago also moved to a small town 8 months ago so everyone knows me dressed as Sophia and everyone has been amazing to me
      Sophia x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Obviously the time was right for you and any one who takes that step forward in telling people are always in fear which, in your case, was unfounded.  I  so happy for you and that you enjoy your time as the woman you are.

Becka
      Lady

That’s awesome, Sophia.

I’ve been on the fence about coming out to the immediate family. Wife knows, but our kids (all in their 20’s now and 2 living with us again), are either oblivious, or don’t care.

I have not “officially” spoken to them, and with our daughter also comes her boyfriend who does not live with us, but is here often. (We all love being together).

But it’s tough and I’m afraid of what they would think and feel. I know many of you have had this same experience. It’s different for all of us, but it’s not really.

We’ll see.

I’m so glad for you, Sophia. All the best!

Anonymous

I am very glad to hear that your coming out experience has been so positive in the small town where you live. I have to say that my own experience in small town life has been similar. I have been accorded every courtesy by the locals. Its only my own inner conflicts that keep me from living as a woman full-time.

That’s awesome Sophia!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?