• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Just do it! You will find freedom to be who you really are! I realize being married and even having kids makes it seem impossible . You only have one life to live!!
      2. Janait

Hi Janait,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

I’m sorry for the misspelling of your name. Hugs,Allysa

Amen to that! We should all go as far as we can!
      Fredrika Jones

Hi again Janait,

I’ve already done that, I’m a trans woman, I’ve been out for over eight months and it’s been so amazingly wonderful I don’t have the words to explain how good it feels!

Big hug girlfriend,

Ms. Lauren M

Karynn has totally opened up to SO and I feel like the weight of the world is off my back. She saw a picture of me dressed a few years back and through different stages I purged and purged again. My SO was thinking I stopped but we all know how that works. Well yesterday I totally came out to her and we had a great talk. She said that Karynn can be Karynn but she is not interested in seeing her. I am ok with that as it is a big step for her. I will continue to be stealth around her but no more hiding clothes, make up, or sneaking around. I hope in time we share Karynn a bit more, but this is a great step for me.

J J
      Lady

I agree that coming out is so liberating, in the right circumstances. The only person I really need to be open and honest with is my wife, and she is fully aware, at least as far as she wants to be. I have kept her informed as I expanded my adventures into dressing, though sometimes a bit delayed. I always felt I should be open about it so finally just told her I like to dress en femme and left it at that. I told her she was free to ask questions if she wanted, which she pretty much doesn’t. She knows which drawers or where in the closet I keep my femme things, so she can know what I have. She is mostly indifferent to what I wear, but prefers I am not out in public, but never said I could not go out.

As for other people, that is on a need to know basis, or more accurately who I wish to tell. A few people know, but most do not because I prefer they don’t know. I prefer the rest of my family and friends not know because I really don’t feel like explaining myself and I have no desire to dress in front of them. If I change my mind then I will come out to others as needed.

Anonymous

Nothing is impossible everyone family and friends knows who I am, been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. I live I love plain and simple. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?