- November 30, 2022 at 5:38 pm #698122Janait LovelaceParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 0Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 63 times
- Just do it! You will find freedom to be who you really are! I realize being married and even having kids makes it seem impossible . You only have one life to live!!
19 users thanked author for this post.
- December 1, 2022 at 3:59 pm #698305Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 719Has thanked: 777 timesBeen thanked: 2226 times
- December 1, 2022 at 2:21 pm #698277J JLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 493Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1874 times
I agree that coming out is so liberating, in the right circumstances. The only person I really need to be open and honest with is my wife, and she is fully aware, at least as far as she wants to be. I have kept her informed as I expanded my adventures into dressing, though sometimes a bit delayed. I always felt I should be open about it so finally just told her I like to dress en femme and left it at that. I told her she was free to ask questions if she wanted, which she pretty much doesn’t. She knows which drawers or where in the closet I keep my femme things, so she can know what I have. She is mostly indifferent to what I wear, but prefers I am not out in public, but never said I could not go out.
As for other people, that is on a need to know basis, or more accurately who I wish to tell. A few people know, but most do not because I prefer they don’t know. I prefer the rest of my family and friends not know because I really don’t feel like explaining myself and I have no desire to dress in front of them. If I change my mind then I will come out to others as needed.
- December 1, 2022 at 7:37 am #698211Karynn NormanLadyRegistered On: October 27, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
Karynn has totally opened up to SO and I feel like the weight of the world is off my back. She saw a picture of me dressed a few years back and through different stages I purged and purged again. My SO was thinking I stopped but we all know how that works. Well yesterday I totally came out to her and we had a great talk. She said that Karynn can be Karynn but she is not interested in seeing her. I am ok with that as it is a big step for her. I will continue to be stealth around her but no more hiding clothes, make up, or sneaking around. I hope in time we share Karynn a bit more, but this is a great step for me.
- December 1, 2022 at 5:47 am #698191Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 638Has thanked: 10484 timesBeen thanked: 3605 times
Hi again Janait,
I’ve already done that, I’m a trans woman, I’ve been out for over eight months and it’s been so amazingly wonderful I don’t have the words to explain how good it feels!
Big hug girlfriend,
Ms. Lauren M
- December 1, 2022 at 1:47 am #698174
- November 30, 2022 at 6:03 pm #698129
- November 30, 2022 at 5:51 pm #698126
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.