• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am an actor. I had done a Murder Mystery Dinner Theater play where I played a guy posing as a woman. One of the actresses in the cast (Sarah) was very helpful with my costume and padding and wig and all. About 2 years later, she was going through a divorce. Having been divorced myself, I offered a listening ear. After a few coffee dates, I felt comfortable with coming out to her. She was very supportive – came to my house for coffee to meet Julie, offered some helpful hints. We planned a Galentines Day Night Out – worked on the arrangements for about 2 weeks. Then 2 days before the event, I got an email from an out of town friend – she was attending a conference in my town and needed a place to crash for 2 nights. Yup, on our Galentines Day! Sarah was staying with friends, so I couldn’t go there to get ready, we talked about getting a motel room, but that would have taken most of my “night out budget”. Sarah offered a suggestion. She had a friend (Linda) whom she thought would not only be accepting but would be fun to join us. Having never met Linda, but trusting Sarah, and with precious few other options, I said yes. Turns out Linda was VERY accepting, LOTS of fun, and we have become The 3 Musketeers. Or, as we like to call ourselves, The Sister Friends.
      The Moral Of The Story — never say never. Take that first step, no matter how tentative, and see where it leads you.

My Blog Entry regarding these Wonderful Ladies

https://juliemshaw.blogspot.com/2017/07/sister-friends.html

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a great win win! It’s just getting it right as to who to tell and you did just that.

From telling one person I have a great group of friends who knew me before and after and some who only know me as I am now.

Hehe!

I did a murder mystery dinner a few days ago, playing a woman posing as a man. Truly a Shakespearean experience… (as an erstwhile thespian myself).

In scene 6, I did the reveal – simply by removing my turban and jacket, I revealed what you currently see in my profile picture.

Ahmed became Ahmilla – and I got to shout the line, with feeling “I don’t want to do this any more – I’m not a man, I’m a woman. I don’t want to be a man any more!!!!” 😍

Love Laura

Anonymous

Oh, my! Talk about type-casting…I bet you were very convincing when you spoke those lines, Laura.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Unfortunately, I think convincing just turned into “Oh, he’s just being a proper drama queen again”, as I elicited a peal of group laughter for my heartfelt and honest confession…

Oh well – can’t say that I haven’t told all my wife’s friends now, hehehe!!!

This is far from the first time they’ve all seen me dressed up – they must surely be a little suspicious by now, one would have thought.

Maybe it’ll make it easier in the long run – “I always thought you were one of them…”

But, ahaha! It’s me who would get the last laugh, because I’m not one of “them” anything, just one of “us” human beings.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Laura,

It occurs to me that the laugh response was the result of them thinking “Truer words were never spoken”, and perhaps “I always thought you were one of them”. Not that it matters; you spoke a truth, how they choose to take it is their problem, not yours.

Hugs,
            Bettylou

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?