Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I’m now out to most of my family, friends and working on the rest (it’s addictive as another post mentioned). My wife has developed some mental issues and do prefer to have Kelly around over my drab version so of course I have to comply. I feel it does also help me cope with here, it helps my own mental state so it’s a win-win-win.

I’m lucky in that so far none who I told has been even a little against it. The reaction from one person did puzzle me a bit. My mother in law, it was basically no reaction at all. I felt I wanted to talk about Kelly and explain but she did not seem interested in it at all so I let it be. I think it’s mostly that she doesn’t really know what to do about it and I just left it at that.

Today I took my wife to do get some blood tests done. I did fear that she would make a scene, act up or make a big fuzz around it so to do what I could I did go dressed and of course had to wear a mask for the 1.5h it took to do it. Thankfully it all worked out great and it was no problems at all there.

We came back and then we where about to go out shopping when my MiL did point out that my lipstick was all messed up so I did go and fix that.
      That’s when it hit me, she treats me like a cis women! After all, how would she treat another women during daily contact and so on?, that’s basically what she doing – I’m a man dressed like a girl but it’s actually nothing special about it (besides maybe that I’m dressing way over casual level).

Since I’m out to most close people I think Kelly will be out even more going forward. I already been to local stores and such and no one seems to even notice anything. Now I do see my self as glance passable unless I speak so that plus a big mask probably helps a lot.

/kt

Anonymous
      Lady

I am so happy for you. It really helps our mental health when we don’t have to tippy toe around people while dressing.

Hello Kelly, pleasing to see a good news story from you. Friends and family, so now you can enrich your daily life with your true self.
      Reaction just have to be managed at the time. MIL etc.
      As you say she did not know what to say but in time she may compliment you on your appearance etc.
      Just live life.
      Best Wishes
      Jane.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What a nice tale of acceptance. Look at your mother in laws reaction another way – You are looking after her daughter and that’s her little girl. She might have no issues with your dressing so it is of no importance compared to her daughter being looked after. As you say, win win and I hope it all goes well for you both.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So happy for you Kelly. It is wonderful when those around you accept you. To be Kelly where ever you go is so fullfilling for you.
      I am getting so close to doing the same myself am going to my daughter’s and driving my grand daughter around in full Cassie mode. Told them that I am thinking of going dressed 24/7. They all seem to think no big deal and they seem to be ok with it.

. .Cassie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?