Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good evening ladies,

I want to start by apologizing for not posting much since I started a couple of weeks ago. In my defense, I’ve always been very private and actually, very very shy. I’m sure you have all had that stage. But the point here is that I’m not trolling or anything like that. I just don’t say much until I get a feel for people. But I promise that once I do warm up and come out of my shell, y’all are gonna be like will this B shut up? My wife can attest to that lol. But I will try to share with you some pics once I get the courage to take them. I keep telling my to just get off my butt and go out my face on. But then I come up with a million excuses as to why not lol. Any thoughts or threads you guys can share or direct me to would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your patience with me.

PS cheap coverage for 5 o’clock shadow stat! Lol

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, first off, welcome to CDH Cassandra. It took me a few tries to get up that courage to actually join this site, and then I just read through some of the posts for a while.

This is a difficult and extremely private part of ourselves to open up to others, but you’ve now made a good start.

I’ve dressed off and on throughout my life, and getting to know some of the girls here has helped me so much.

Amy

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Cassandra – you are among like-minded friends!  You will find a lot of support and advice here.

Anonymous

Hiya and welcome, for beard cover there are some crossdresser sites that sell a more theatrical foundation that covers most things. I am lucky having fine white hair so don’t get that problem. x

Hello Cassandra; No need to apologize or feel pressured to reveal anything about your life you don’t want to, your auto biography isn’t required to participate on this site. In my male life, I’m also shy, private, and somewhat introverted. All it takes is reading some of the courageous and positive stories and you offering a supportive comment to get the ball rolling. Before you know it someone likes your comment, they request a friendship with you, you accept and you’re chatting with people who are on the same journey as yourself. I hope this puts you more at ease and welcome to CDH.

Hi Cassandra,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Alice Black
      Duchess

Cassandra,

This is not a place to be shy. I joined several weeks ago and I have made many friends and had a lot of great conversations( and not just on crossdressing).  If I can do that, You should be able to do that as well.

Alice Black

Alice Black
      Duchess

I have had a real good exchange with Cassandra and I think she is beginning to exit her shell.

Alice

Thanks Alice,

Baby steps for me right now, but I’ll have my sports bra and yoga pants on in no time 😉 thanks again for the PM it was wonderful getting to know you.

Cassandra

Alice Black
      Duchess

Cassandra

It is wonderful getting to know you as well.

Alice

Hi Cassandra,

I feel that it is going to be fun for you learning to be vulnerable and open. I am excited to hear your ideas and see some pics of the lovely woman that I just know is inside of you.

I have found this to be a safe, non-judgemental site and we all support you whatever level of sharing you are comfortable with.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?