• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alexis
      Lady

Some friends are having a coming out party and I need an outfit idea.  I need a fall bonfire outfit idea. I plan on buying flat slouch knee boots. But idk what to wear with it. Please help lol

Cardigan with a white tank and jean leggings. Just a thought.

Lanna

Alexis
        Lady

Thank you lanna. What color cardigan

Anonymous

A knee length sweater dress would work, too.  A neutral beige if you have brown boots

Alexis
        Lady

thank you Jillian. I will try the one I have on 

I am going with Jillian on this.  A sweater dress, and boots. I love my sweater dresses. If your house is dry get some anti-static spray on the dress.

Aoife
      Lady

Definitely a cosy sweaterdress and leggings and boots, simple and at least for you cuddlier than anything any men will be wearing!

Anonymous

It’s autumn, so a brown or green long skirt with thick black or brown tights, boots, cardigan or jumper and warm coat.

Plain colours are good, but I like leafy or autumn colour patterns, with reds, yellows and other hints of the season.

But for a bonfire night, which is traditionally I  a field, nice, warm clothes, dear!

Don’t forget a soft woolly scarf and gloves – maybe furry ones!

That’s my own tick list – all I have missing are the boots.

Love Laura

Anonymous

I would wear a long sleeve white Henley, puffy vest, skinny type jeans and ankle boots. Match that with a scarf, some nature inspired earrings and bracelet. Being outside make it comfortable and warm. Have fun putting your outfit together lots of great ideas here.

Carla

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?