Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I came out to a friend a week and a half ago. She was very accepting and supportive as I knew she would be. I told her that I decided to tell her because I trusted her to keep it private. Today, I came out to another friend with a twist.

First of all, it was a guy this time. He’s a very masculine guy in profession and socially. But I know him well and I knew he would be accepting and supportive. My icebreaker was the same. I opened with my being aware that I am a lesbian in a male body and I have embraced that for the past 30 years. The major difference this time was that I deliberately never said anything about keeping it a secret. I didn’t tell him to shout it from the rooftops. But I did say that I was coming out because I figured it would get around sooner or later. Who knows how far the grapevine goes with this. At least, I know my parents and siblings won’t hear because they are all 700+ miles away. It feels good. I’m glad to be getting it out there.

Mission accomplished then Mika. While girls might specialize, guys love spreading a juicy piece of gossip as well.

Yeah, as far as keeping it a secret anymore, I’ve run out of F@!%’s to give. I can’t hide my long nails forever (they’re getting REALLY long) and I want to shape my eyebrows more.

It seems eventually most people like us get to zero f***s to give level, you’ve just gotten there a little quicker than most, well done I say.

Anonymous

Well done just be yourself

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Way to go Mika!!   Start with a few persons you are pretty sure will be accepting, then slowly build your confidence.  Soon maybe you will get to the point to tell someone who your not at all confident will accept you.

Hopefully when you do run across the first person who is disapproving it won’t be a hugely negative result.

Keep on keeping on.  Keep us all posted, we are all here for you!!

Sandy

Thanks, Sandy. I figure it will happen soon enough. My nails are getting really long and pretty. I’ve already thinned my eyebrows and I want to shape them up some more. So, eventually, people are going to start asking questions and I’m just gonna tell ‘em. I know there will be plenty of negative responses but I really don’t care. It just weeds out the people that I don’t need in my life anyway.

That’s awesome, Mika! I haven’t gotten down to zero F’s to give yet, just as well the wife would have a fit. But I’m really encouraged by your steps taken.

Glad I proof read that, autocorrect changed “steps” to “steroids”, which is not the same conversation at all…

Bridgette vS

Lol. Yep, autocorrect can get me in trouble if I’m not careful. Even though I don’t have anymore F’s to give, I am guessing that my wife wouldn’t want her side of the family finding out. They’re strongly far right. Honestly, though, I’m not planning on my parents ever finding out either. Perhaps, I only have one F to give. But they live so far away and I don’t see them often. I can let my eyebrows grow back in ahead of time and cut my nails.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?