Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,
      I have really missed my days of full femme dress, It’s been quite a few years. I have never had any confidence showing my other side without my wife’s help.

I had truly believed that at my age, the way I look, being 6 foot tall and almost 300 lbs. I could never get away with full stealth femme again.

I have only been on this site a few days, I need to thank you for all the warm welcomes. (It feels good to know someone understands) I am now officially hooked on this website..

Reading the stories and looking through the photos. (staying up all night doing so) I have come to the realization. That there is a lot of very pretty ladies on this site and a lot of them have way more confidence than I ever had. While looking at the pictures I noticed there is a lot of beautiful women that are my age or close to it. Some of you are just flat out gorgeous.

I have wanted to come out to someone in my family for a long time, I have never been able to do so.
      Yesterday I read my intro letter to Crossdresser Heaven to my youngest daughter. She wanted me to email the letter and I told her that I have to read it to you face to face because I have to experience the emotions. (it would have been a lot easier doing email, less tears on my part).
      For all the build up of fear, emotion and whatever the hell else I was feeling in anticipation of telling her. It was sort of a let down and a total relief when her reaction was,  Yea so what, do you miss it?  That was it, her entire reaction. (I don’t really know what I was expecting, but that wasn’t it). I told her yes I kind of miss it, would be fun to try again. She stood up and said, lets go, girls night out.
      She looked right at me and said, now I see why you are lonely, you just haven’t met your people yet. (I just found them here)
      Her and her partner said they would help me when I was ready. Well I probably won’t do the girls night out any time soon. But We talked about maybe a photo shoot at her house. I can’t do the chubby party girl any more, but after looking at pictures here, I bet I could rock a librarian, or receptionist maybe a party animal hippie grandma.
      I am so happy that my daughter doesn’t give a shit and is willing to help me in any way. Her and her partner said anything I need. like buying clothes, doing make up or nails for me, whatever I want they are all in.

It has been one huge weight off my shoulders.

I am feeling bold enough right now I am thinking of reading my intro letter to my therapist next month. (well maybe not, we’ll see)

So hopefully, if all goes well I will have a real photo for my profile in the next month or so. The real me not the creepy old man picture that’s up there now

I am actually very excited thinking about getting dressed again, It’s been a long time. Even if it’s only a photo shoot an an apartment.

Stevie

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Stevie-thanks for sharing your uplifting and moving story! It is hearing things like your story that let us know we are doing something to make a difference in some people’s lives. As far as being shy, we almost all felt that way in the beginning or at some point. (I know I did as you can tell by reading my writings here from 2015 to the present). Eventually, through the support and encouragement of other early members, I was able to break down the walls I had built that hid me from the world. You realize that the chains that hold you back are only like paper; once you are ready, you can tear through them and be whomever you want to0 be. Welcome to the site and may you reach for the stars!
      Cyn

All i can think of is song lyrics.     So oftentimes it happens that we live our lives in chains.     That we never even know we have the key.    Eagles- Already gone.

I can see that key and I’m reaching for it.

Stevie

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

If you look at many of my articles and forum topics, you will see many songs I’ve written about how they relate to my own experiences as well as our community as a whole.
          Cyn

Isn’t that just wonderful? I hope you have a great time exploring the new you and the girls here will give you all the help and encouragement that you need. X

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I can only echo Cynthias comments and say that you have epitomised the reason for this forum. It isn’t always about how you look, it’s about how you feel and being able to express the true you. I am so happy that it went well with your daughter. Maybe you should read it to your therapist. My best wishes to you.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Stevie, you can do it. If you can see in your mind you can come close to ‘passing’ (or maybe just being comfortable dressed that way) dressed as a librarian or receptionist you will likely do well. 3 years ago I was probably close to were you are now. If you have seen any of my posts I have gotten a lot more comfortable going out, going to my local mall 1 to 3 times a month. The BIGGEST for me is only 5 days away. I am going to my HS class reunion totally in fem(plan is to bring no male clothing as a back up). I have my dress picked out and am sooooo excited I can hardly stand it.
      Good luck to you. Just know that all the bad things in your mind almost never happen.

. Cassie

Wow Cassie,

That’s awesome that you have It in you to be so bold, I don’t think I could.

Stevie

Cassie Jayson
          Duchess

Thanks Stevie. Part of my bravery was a big ‘kick in the pants’. When my X found out the first thing she did was to tell our 3 grown kids, the next thing she did was to threaten to tell my 3 brothers. To head that off I told them myself.
          So far the worst reactions are 2 of the kids don’t want to see or talk about it and the same for one brother. Almost all the bad I imagined never happened.

. Cassie

Hi Again Stevie as these other wonderful ladies have put it you got this girl Coming out to your daughter was a big step and her accepting you for you is priceless .. Then girl going out is a big step also but you have this with help from daughter and partner you are a shoe in .. Alittle story here as i have never been out of my home dressed as Stephanie and came out to wife just after we were married now 39 years ago no one except wife and girlfriends here at CDH know about Stephanie .. Then girl we planned yes wife included to attend Keystone conferance this year in march at Harrisburg PA. so we went My first time out of home into the world with wife in hand we went for the week met a lot of wonderful ladies there including many CDH ladies it was life changing so all ready looking forward to next year he he .. Good luck girl you have this ..

Stephanie Bass

Jasmine
      Lady

I can totally understand where you’re coming from I just came out to my brother and my sister-in-law and it was one of the scariest things that I’ve gone through and when my brother just looked at me and said i already knew it doesn’t change how I feel about you you’re still my brother and my sister-in-law to look at me like well you could have told me sooner so like some of the other folks said really a lot of the hesitation or fear we put it on ourselves thinking that we know how other people are going to feel

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?