Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeLora
      Lady

It has been a few months since I came out to my wife and while she was very supportive and understanding she was not comfortable seeing me dressed. She has since seen me in stockings under my jeans and more recently in a dark coloured floral top. I believe her real concern was that she might see me in something less appropriate and degrading. While I was away for work my wife took some time to discuss my CDing with our 23 year old son. She said he was ok with it, didn’t seem bothered either way. Last week I had a chat with him and asked if he had told his girlfriend, he had not, so I asked him if he wanted to or would he prefer I did. he said he would.
      So yesterday evening I was cooking supper and expecting my wife, son and his GF to come home. A car pulled up the drive way, my usual cue to bolt up stairs and change, but this time I stood my ground as foot steps came up the to the door. The door opened and in came my son’s GF and exclaimed “Oh my god, what’s that??!!” I looked around to see that she was referring to a laser level I was testing on the dining room table. No mention of my top, no funny looks, no uncomfortable atmosphere, totally anticlimactic. Later my son arrived home and I could have been wearing my usual T-shirt and jeans, the response would have been identical.

So all in all very uneventful and boring, but now I know I can confidently wear at least my fem tops around the house without the fear of upsetting my family.

Part of me wants to immediately build on this success, but I am sure they do have some processing to do even if they don’t appear at all bothered. It is also early days for me and I am still finding my “style” so I’ll take it slow and only introduce new items when I am 100% confidant in them myself.

Leah
      Baroness

I know we all have our reasons for sharing and not sharing our dressing with family members. For me, I do not see any need to openly discuss or share my dressing.  My ex told both of my kids and we recently found out my daughter shared this with both of my step daughters.  It was very disappointing that she woudl haev shared this with them, plus they are very sexually narrow minded. If one want to transition or be able to fully dress outside the house, or even inside the house regardless of who may stop over…that s their deal. I knwo that is not for me.  I will keep it private behind closed doors.

DeLora
        Lady

We are all different eh!?
        Personally I feel that I should be able to be me, the complete, real me when I am in my own home. I should not have to run and hide if someone comes to the door. My biggest worry was making others uncomfortable and now that worry, with respect to my son and his GF is no longer a concern (provided I don’t go overboard!).

I was actually happy when my wife told me she had spoken to my son, it meant that the ice was already broken when I needed to talk to him.

Clo Reilly
      Baroness

That’s amazing!! So glad it went so well ❤️

Thats totally awesome

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?