• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

so I’m tired of hiding it from everyone. Wearing 2 outfits everyday because I don’t want to let him down or embarrass him. (Him being my dad & family) I’m just about ready to let him catch me wearing my outfits..  (ps. I absolutely love love love😍😍😘 leggings and yoga pants…) But like he’s seen me in all black leggings or grey leggings and a regular guy shirt and hasn’t noticed yet… But like today…. Right now I got my grey leggings on and a thong on with white hearted socks and a black and pink bra on and I have to hide it so he don’t notice it and mentally abuse me… I lost everything I owned a year ago when my fiance of 5 years left me homeless with nothing but my regular clothes I was wearing on. So I have to stay back at his house with no where to go… What do I do??

Anonymous

Hi Ashley,

First, sorry to hear that your girl left you in a bind like that…but “stuff” happens.  Given your present circumstances, I have to suggest that discretion is the better part of valor.  Now is a terrible time to be homeless and perhaps out of work, should things go badly for you.   But as soon as you are independent, go for it, girl….it’s a goal to work toward.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Thanks for acknowledging my post everyone

Anonymous

pick urself up and get back in action to find a place of ur own and live life like u want  and stop asking what u need to do because u know what has to be done  start all over again and gget back in life

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?