Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi,Iam Makayla Lee.  I am 61,and have crossdressed behind closed doors off and on for years,sometimes with a decade in between. I have low self esteem and like to step out of”me” sometimes to relieveanxiety,relieve anxiety, with a level of shame.  I am heterosexual,but very shy with few friends.  I finally got a makeover at a local salon last night,and loved it…this broke up my marriage,but she is supporting me being me,as much as she can..where do I go from here?

Welcome to CDH.  This is great place to converse with others with a shared interest.  Where you go from here is entirely up to you but I think your acknowledgement of where you are and having some support will help you find your way.

Wellcome Maykayla

Hello Maykayla..Welcome to CDH.. Just Love Your Name … Being Here..is is a Wonderful Start.. to begin Your True Self… all of US..      are willing to Be your Friends           all You need to do…is ASK..                        With Love Jessica 💕

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Makayla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Welcome Makayla. That is very brave and not so shy to go to a salon. That is a goal of mine sometime.. I am sorry to hear of your marriage. I hope you find some support and advice from the girls on here. And you have nothing to be ashamed about. Hugs.

Anonymous

I do not have relatives here,my parents live 800 miles away and do not know about MAkayla,..My soon to be ex wife,does support me as a good friend….I know it sounds weird,but we are getting along better now,though she is not comfortable with it,she wants me to accept it as part of me.

Hi Makayla,

Welcome to CDH!  Congratulations on your make over.   You’re on the way to being the real you so let her out.

Alice

Anonymous

I am trying to come to terms with how much and where to let Makayla out,I have been blessed that a beautician arranged for me to meet her at the salon after hours ,totally dressed en femme here(1st time outside of my bedroom),and gave me a hour and a half makeover,with no judgement at all,it felt liek 2 girls doing makeup.

Hi Makayla,

That is great about your make over after hours.  As far as letting her out plan an outing, perhaps, a drive to do some Window shopping, a drive through the pick up of coffee or lunch, or a walk around the block.  You’ll likely enjoy your outing so much Makayla will want to venture out more often.    You might want a manicure or trip to the mall to look at Victoria Secret lingerie.  I find most women just smile and men are wrapped up in their own thoughts and won’t look as long as you try to blend in.  Have fun!

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Makayla… welcome, express yourself with complete confinance. Here our ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

I have few friends ,and have always been a loner.  I hope to develop friendships here with others who are experiencing what I aam.

Anonymous

I am hoping to see how others come to terms with thei femme self..I also realize that some are totally closet crossdressers,where others may hope to trans at some point.  I think somewhere in between is someone who is where I am in self realization,anxiety and dreams.

To start, girlfriend, I’d suggest you find a good counselor versed in gender issues. With zoom, this counselor could be anywhere. One of first counselors had transgender spouse. Find one who you feel comfortable with. I’d also suggest meditation and seek spiritual guidance as well to find your authentic true self, and then practice loving yourself, ALL of your self. It’s a process consisting of steps, with the hardest being the first.
        I wish you well!
        Hugs
        Jules

My wife is only just barely tolerant, but I hope to get her to connect with other SOs here.  I’m happy for your new  steps you’re making and sorry to hear about the marriage.  We can only try our best to grow together and I hope the best for you.

Hugs,

Catherine

Anonymous

I appreciate all of your responses sooo much. i want to have you as friends here,but can’t seem to see how to send an invite…If you can tell me how to invite you to be my friend, I will gladly do so,or you can send me a friend invite and I will accept…I am seeking a place to get together in south east Georgia,halfway between Savannah and Macon…Google searches are ruening up nothing…Any help would be wonderfully appreciated..Thank you,Makayla Lee

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Makayla!

Welcome to CDH!

I was a shy child and young adult once upon a time. I was quite intimidated by well-put-together folks, no matter what age they were. However, I slowly gravitated to toward them anyway, kinda like a story-book child opening a secret door to an enchanted world not knowing if there are benevolent or evil folks on the other side.

Then one day I just said, “F*CK IT!”, and kicked the door down.

CDH is a warm and welcoming place! Some of us may put the boot down on the accelerator, but I say just hang-on, contribute and enjoy the ride!

🚗 Barb 🤗

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?