Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      • Even before I started growing my hair out & was wearing earrings 24/7, I would be asked about my “feminine attributes”. Besides my eyes, I’ve been told that I have “girly arms”–thin & no hair. I’ve even been asked if I shave my arms. My eyebrows are very thin. I’ve been asked if I have them shaped.

• Although, as I get older, they’re not looking as good as they once did, I’ve often been complimented on my legs. No hair, there, either. And I’ve been told that I have a J-Lo bubble butt. Have any of you received any comments like that while in male mode?

I have been asked many times (especially by my wife) if I shave my legs. No, I don’t need to and never have. I’ve been a cyclist for many years so people I ride with kind of assume I do. No, it just doesn’t grow there. It was nice when I tried on stockings and tights for the first time that I got the total experience without having to shave. Brilliant!

Thank you for posting this Dawn,

Nobody ever said a word to me about it when I was out in male mode even though I had pierced ears and had shaved my head bald to make it easier to do a tape lift and wear wigs. I had my body completely shaved, even my eyebrows were shaved off so they could be drawn in with eyeliner.

The only time I can think of was when a street preacher on the Staten Island Ferry looked directly at me and said that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam as Eve. I was the cover girl that month for Adam as Eve magazine.

The preacher should read Genesis more carefully. God made Eve from Adam. He probably recognized you from his lifetime subscription to the magazine.

Araminta.

It is very possible he saw the magazine. It was on every newsstand in NYC and very visible in a city of millions. I was also on several other covers that month. I was quite the self-promotor back than and I used everything I could in an effort to achieve fame.

Some people in the industry told me I didn’t have what it takes, I took that as a challenge to prove them wrong. I did prove them wrong and made them eat their own words.

Barbie

I get asked if I shave…everywhere! Arms, underarms, legs, chest, etc.
      I get asked about my eyebrows, they’ve always been very thin and light colored.
      I have feminine thighs, hips and butt, used to be teased and called ‘muffin butt’ or ‘thunder thighs’.
      I have a natural set of A-cup/B-cup man boobs, or just boobs, not sure as I’ve not been on HRT, just very high natural estrogen levels.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Thanks for the question Dawn A few years ago before I started having bad knee problems as I crossed the street wearing shorts(at work in guy mode) a female collage student said I had ‘nice legs’
      . Last night I had on my leggings and my grand daughter asked if I was getting a bigger butt.

Cassie

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

When in male mode, I often get the comment, “Great calves”.

Dear gf Dawn,

I have to shave my legs as they are quite hairy in natural state. Arms are too. I use hair remover cream ( it works) backed up by a safety razor.And of course facial hair. Try to shave the face before dressing, sometimes I dont have to.

,vYeah, Im the Lone Ranger here in Las Vegas. It would be great if I could connect with a CD group locally. Havent been able to identify any online or otherwise. But like I mentioned I have CDH to compensate for that, plus several normies whom Ive known for years from California
      that moved up here before I did. I see them frequently and we text or call nearly every day.

Stay in touch gurl. And we will talk more soon!

Hugs, Aurora B.

Hey Aurora,  Just a heads up to you and any of the others in the Las Vegas area.  The Diva Las Vegas Celebration will be going on during the last week of October and there will be about 100 folks like us there celebrating.  So if it interests you just bop over to their website and check it out.  It’s a very nice group and some people bring their SO.  I do know that there are usually several attendees that live locally and that might be an easy way to connect with them.  It’s very economical and the only real big costs are getting to Vegas and lodging which you seem to have already.

So, just Something to think of,      Marg

Dear Marge,

Thanks for the tip! I will check out the website you mentioned, sounds like a possible venue for me at this time.

Thanks sister. Hugs, Aurora B.

Brielle
      Lady

Not yet, but I look forward to getting some before I go full-time in January. After all, why go through all the $hite of transitioning if nobody even notices? LoL!

Hugs,

Brie

Getting misgendered on a semi-regular basis in adult life is what first made me really start to question my differences.  I have cleavage with small breasts, I’m 5’5″ and 125 lbs., I have no body hair and have been told that my phone voice is feminine.  Basically I have my mothers body and that always didn’t seem to make sense to me since my father was the big all-city sports champ.  Finding out later that I was Intersex helped to explain things. And Dawn, I’m with you on things changing as I age.  My Mick Jagger/Sophia Loren lips are now thin and my breasts have done a deep dive towards my navel and (lol) I’m starting to watch the Plexiderm commercials.

Thanks for posting this interesting topic.        Marg

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

My eye lashes are long, and thick when I was younger some girls used to tease me saying I wore eye liner, and mascara. They were friends, and it was good natured teasing.

Now I appreciate them.

💕Lara

Hi Dawn,
      I have soft, feminine hands and always keep my long natural nails. The only difference is that when I have to be in male mode I do not shape them into a typically feminine style. I have small natural breasts which despite hiding them as much as possible are somewhat visible underneath my loose fitting shirts. I also have no hair on my arms and very little hair on my slender legs. My eyebrows follow a more feminine shape and look as if I colored them. My nails and my breasts do of course not get unnoticed and I can see that people look at them. I got used to it over the years and it does not bother me having typically feminine attributes – to the contrary, I am actually proud of them as they are a natural way for me to express my female identity.
      Hugs, Sandra

When I was a teenager (some 50 years ago) my grandmother “scolded” me because I crossed my legs like a girl.  Today, I can lift the leg up but I have use my hand to pull it across my other leg (both sides) unless I’m sunk into a couch.

In my 20’s, someone complimented me on my eyelashes, saying it looked like a girl’s eyelashes. When I first started with mascara about a dozen years ago I think I agreed.  Now they don’t seem quite as long.

A number of years ago I went out for tea after a tour with a GG friend (she ran a transformation place from her home), her GG friend, her live-in CD domestic and my daughter.  Although I was in male mode, I had long hair.  I can’t remember if I wore it straight or in a pony tail.  The server (a volunteer, an elderly woman) said two different times “I’ll be right with you ladies.”  Now my back may have been to her, but she never corrected herself after coming over.

I get called maam on the phone and at the drive through on occasion.  My daughters would just laugh.  It is one of the most helpful femme traits though.

Not in male mode, but my boyfriend has complimented me on having great legs, a really nice figure and a cute butt while wearing romantic lingerie as Jess.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?