Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks but have gained so much confidence. I was afraid to tell anyone about my dressing for so long. However Sunday I called my daughter who has a mobile home in my back yard and told her that I needed to talk with her. she came down without her husband and I pointed out that the shorts and tops that she was accustomed to seeing me in were actually womens clothing. She gasped a little and then laughed. I told her that I had to tell her because sometime they might see me going to my car or would come in the house and catch me so I didn’t want it to be a shock to them. We discussed it and I showed her some pics of me dressed and she was amazed. She told me that if it makes me happy then she is 100 percent for it. She is the only one that I was concerned if she rejected me, everyone else really can take a flying leap if they don’t like it.

I don’t actually have a S.O. but am dating a lady from about 40 miles away so today I went to see her. I carried my laptop and we sat down, I told her I had something I wanted her to see. When I started it my desktop came up with a pic of me totally dressed, wig, makeup, breastforms, nice top and skirt with heels. she gasped and at first I wasn’t sure how it was going to go. I was prepared for her to tell me get out and never come back but after some discussion she said that she didn’t understand it but was ok with it as long as she never had to see me dressed. Being as conservative as she is this was actually surprising.

Now most of my friends and family know Randi and have accepted her. The only one I haven’t spoken to is my brother who I know will totally reject me, his son came out to him about 20 years ago when he was 17 and the day he turned 18 my brother kicked him out of the house and hasn’t spoken to him since so I know my brother will not accept having a new sister in the family.

This has gotten longer than I planned but all in all so far my coming out of the closet has been a very positive experience and I would probably never have done it if I had never came to this website, so Thank you all for giving me the courage to take this giant step.

Congratulations Randi!! I am so happy for you!! I can’t imagine anything more difficult than coming out. I am firmly in the closet, but am considering coming out to my eldest daughter. I know she will be supportive (she is a big LGBTQ advocate), but even with that knowledge, I don’t think I can bring myself to. So kudos to you for taking the leap, and I’m so glad it worked out for you!!

Hugs, Elise

Helena
      Lady

Yay, Randi! So happy for you! Like you, so many decisions have been made by me thanks to the support from everyone here. Everyone’s stories here inspire me, and yours is no exception. Thank you for sharing! Hugs on ya!

Randi……such a wonderful tale you have wriiten. I am very happy for you….it took a lot of intestinal fortitude (guts) to do what you did.  Kudos and all the best of success and happiness.

Dame Veronica

Congratulations Randi, your bravery has been rewarded.

Having the acceptance and support of your loved ones is truly fantastic but did you give it to your nephew when he was rejected by his own father?

Yes I did, I told him that he was always welcome in my home and that I didn’t think it was a choice he made but that it was who he was and couldn’t change just to please others.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Randi   wonderful reading your post and happy for you and your daughter .Having her support I know is most comforting for you. A big weight lifted and a relationship truly to begin. And as you say that’s the most important and never mined anyone else. For your brother sorry to hear but times do change so the best. This place is a great way to learn and grow and become more open. To open that door and see out It’s help me also but not as well as you but moving ahead and becoming more confident to explore more  . Happy to hear your stories and look forward to hearing more.  Stephanie 🌹

Hello Randi; Thank you for sharing your courageous story. It was extremely brave of you inform your daughter of your lifestyle. It’s wonderful that she accepted the true you. Since you’ve informed your daughter, have you revealed yourself to your nephew. I saw you posted to another member that he’s welcome at your home. But maybe if you tell him about yourself, perhaps he will not feel as if he is the only nonconformist in the family. I hope your journey is continuing in a positive direction.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?