Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Leah.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

First of all I want to thank you for the warm welcome I have received from you! I feel very comfortable with your advice  I have hidden everything I really feel for a long time and the truth is something that weighs heavily on my soul. And I was thinking of saying everything I feel to my family, to my wife. The truth is that we have been together for more than 5 years and it is all wonderful. We’re a very happy family. But I feel like I’m failing not to talk about this with her and also not if I really would react.  I have thought about writing you a letter and that you read it without my presence, not going into detail but explaining what is mine and what I am really happy with them.  I really need some suggestion or some advice from you. From already thank you very much and big hugs!

Anonymous

Chris,

It is always best to not keep secrets from your wife; but this has two problems.  First, if or when your wife discovers your secret, she will be angry with you for keeping secrets.  It helps if you can get her to understand WHY you kept the secret.

Second, some wives just will not accept a husband who is a cross dresser, and she might leave you.  You risk losing your family by speaking out, and you can’t know what will happen before you do speak out.  Perhaps you can drop a few hints to see how she reacts to the idea, but this is a difficult choice for you to make.  Good luck to you.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Leah
      Baroness

I agree with Bettylou, she will be hurt and upset you have hid this from her and she will wonder what else you have been hiding. You do need to tell your wife, but test the waters first top get her reaction to cross dressing

Second, what is the benefit to telling your family?  Do you plan to come out? if not, I would be very cautious in telling people unless there is a benefit/reason  to them knowing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?