Tagged: 

Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i go out quit a bit dressed and get some complements. alot of them are from women. anything from i like your shoes to nice nails and even i wish i looked that good. i heard alot. but have you ever got a complement from a guy? i have got a couple. one guy came up to me and said i had great legs. another one i went on a date with said i put more effort in looking  like a lady than most of the females he has dated. i know im not passable, but i do try. have you gotten any complements from a guy?

All of the compliments I’ve received have come from younger women.  Usually sales associates or cashiers.  They are almost always unsolicited.  They do feel great.  I also get compliments about my manicure.  I am much more aware of how women dress and I do like to compliment them on their fashion.

I have gotten and very much like probably 99% of the compliments I receive from men, but then again, they are my target demographic.   It can be almost anything  from my perfume to how they like my legs or my dancing, etc.  A few have mentioned me being brave enough to be out in public at somewhere other than a gay club.  And some are unrepeatable in public too.

The compliments from women are mostly about how I am presenting  or my outfit and/or accessories, plus I get lots of smiles and nods as well as a few thumbs up when out shopping for a new outfit.

I just take them as they come and feel good about them, but even when I don’t get them, it’s no big deal.   I don’t need constant approval to be happy in my life.

PaulaF

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Rachel.  I have, a few. Even a my first cat call, Hey Baby!  lol  But mostly from the women I know, that know. And met a lot of people as Pru last year. Several from them. Hugs

I don’t go out locally full enfemme but I have received several compliments from men on my “girly drab” outfits, especially my cute boots or booties. I tend to think that they may be “one of us” and usually I thank them and tell them where to buy the items. My wife has told me on several occasions that she noticed guys checking me out when I have my skinny jeans on….. Stephanie

No compliments, Rachael

But plenty of admiring looks (not stares either) from both sexes according to my wife.

Hugs Polly

Ps: I don’t really want compliments from men in any case. I’d much rather have them from the women.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Rachel, while I have never had a direct compliment from a guy, I still voted yes I have.  My reasoning?  I’ve had three guys who worked in a hardware store flirting with me while I was ordering lumber for a fence project.  I’ve also had a guy flirt with me while we were standing in line in the grocery store.  I will take those as compliments.  They sure made me feel good because they weren’t creepy about it.  I also had a couple of guys (online on another website which I don’t visit anymore) ask me for a date. I had my photo posted on that website but they were very creepy and that made me feel uncomfortable.  Oh, I’ve also had several women compliment me about my hair. I guess at my age I’m lucky to have so much of it still, I’m glad I don’t have to wear a wig.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs Krista.

[postquote quote=439885]
      I don’t go out fully dressed, but present androgynously quite often.  I also don’t really want attention from men.  That said, some attention is neither ill-intended, intrusive, nor obtrusive.  Some men have offered compliments in passing about an outfit I was wearing, my fitness, an accessory (belt or buckle), and frequently boots or sandals.  Maybe some of these men were gay, but frankly, I didn’t have that impression.  I’ve grown to believe that there are not only more crossdressers than many believe, but there are lots of men who appreciate feminine influences in male clothing.
      FAM

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I have gotten a few compliments, but that being said, they knew I was a CD at the same time.

They could tell, they didn’t care that I was male and en femme.

It really feels good to get a compliment in either mode..so I have learned to roll with it…

XOXO

I have received compliments from sales associates when trying on outfits at the store.  For example, when trying on the dress in my public photos, the sales associate said that I looked nice and elegant in that dress and shoes.  However, the most memorable one was my first night out during Halloween, wearing a tight red dress, heels and blond wig (that my wife, fiancé at the time, picked for me).  We went out and this random guy was so shocked when he saw me and found out that I was a guy.  He actually asked to take a picture of me and him.  It was all fun.

Then, there was the time that I was in drab and my wife and I went out country western dancing.  We were coming back from the dance floor, when this random lady pinched my butt. Totally unexpected!  Please forgive me, I know this last bit is not related to the topic, but it reminded me of the occasion and I just wanted to share 🙂

Rebecca

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve had quite a few compliments over the years. Back in my early days, early to mid 80’s and I was doing the bar and club scene I got many compliments but they were mainly guys hitting on me so I don’t really count them but as my style has matured I’ve had several men compliment my outfit and look and have had a few compliment the way I carry myself which is very nice. I had one guy ask me to dance and he was quite shocked when I told him hey you do realize I’m not a woman right.We still finished our dance though. It’s really like a little pat on the back and it makes me feel good and to have a guy tell me he likes my legs and I’ve got a hot bum well that’s just icing on the cake.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I get compliments from women frequently, but from men, not that often.  In fact, I would say when I do get a compliment from a male, it takes me by surprise.

If I recall, from men, compliments have been on my hair, shoes, hair ribbon, dress, nail polish color, etc.

Prior to COVID, I hung out often at two coffee houses in town and plan to do so again, when I complete my two Pfizer COVID vaccinations.  It is common there for guys to socialize with women, and I would often be approached by guys and complimented on something I was wearing, as a conversation opener.  Mind you, I was always immediately up front honest in saying I was a straight male CD.  Reactions varied and were often a surprise.  Some would walk away, while others would say I looked better than most women in the coffee house that day, and they would sit down to talk with me.

The female staff?  They were always supportive.

Anonymous

Peggy Sue…

I hear you Lady!

I have been introduced to several women  that I looked more like a women than most of the women ” … at church”!  For me that was up there as possibly the Uitimate Compliment cause most women in the South go ” All out” for church.

I also get  “… It just took too much effort…” to look like I did.

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

My manfriend Steve never fails to compliment me and tell me how beautiful and sexy I am, how good I smell, how much he loves spend time with me…all things a girl loves to hear. I, in return, have a very special way of thanking him for his compliments😉

Haley😘

Anonymous

Haley Ann…

Do tell !!

Dr. T.J.

Anonymous

Well, first thing I do is let him pull me close, his arm around my back, and we 💋.  Men always kiss and tell…do ladies do the same?

Haley😘

BillieJay
            Managing Ambassador

you just did…

JOJO
      Lady

I am pleased to report that I have received compliments regarding my dressing from males, females and couples. I realize that I am very fortunate and extremely grateful for that. It is definitly something to build upon.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by JOJO.
      Anonymous

Complimented; yep, many times, both sexes.

Women, in the parking lot, restaurant, Ladies ‘ room. They will go on “… Oh I Used to wear dresses and, stockings, makeup and jewelry & I miss it, but have no reason…”

I continue with  ” …I dress for me and my girlfriends…”

Men; literally stop me with comments about the 50-60’s STYLE that I might be sporting.

“../That dress is a Classic( like an old car) you don’t see very often, love it…!”

Women are reminded of the past elegance of dressing up. Yes, it was more work that sweat pants and a hoody, but they miss many of the old feelings, like compliments they are giving me.

Guys just miss seeing a Woman out, walking around in Women’s Pretty  Clothes, not in clothes a Man could or would wear.

That’s my 2 cents worth…I will dress to be Stopped And Complicated.

Dr.T.J.

Like many others, I seem to get more compliments from women than men. I have received compliments from men, both good and creepy. When I get a positive compliment, it just makes my day. Especially if I really don’t make an extra effort to look pretty that particular day.

Anonymous

Hi.

I get all my compliments from females…..although I have had a few wolf whistles from passing vehicles by men……once had a chorus of wolf whistles from a lorry full of scaffolders

Have also had a few  shouted ” wotcha darlin!!”‘s from passing van drivers…..sexist???….I love it!!!!

Grace xx

Hi Rachel had to check i dont go out so only compliments i get are from my wife and you girls here on CDH  .. From my wife means the world to me as supportive and accepting as she is it really touches my heart .. But  can not exclude all you girls as thats another big touch to my heart as much as i love my wife of 37 years i love you girls as well you all keep my heart skipping to a sweet girly beat he he  thanks..

💋💞 Stephanie 💞💋

First I will say I receive way more compliments from women, almost every time I am out and often many the same day.

Men, a few time in person. Usually after casual conversation while with others. As I don’t go out with or date men that is the only way I am near them usually. I do receive many compliments online from men as well as asking for dates. All are very polite BTW

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy…

You Always look fabulous girl…

Lots of compliments coming your wsy in 2021! Can’t wait to have lunch…text me, EM , Whatever,  let’s go!!

Dr.T.J.

Yes, but this is a long story which I already discussed here.
        It was not fun. I did not appreciate it. I am still pissed off at my friend for her part in causing the situation and let her know it.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Besides compliments I’ve been hit on a couple of times.  I much prefer when it’s coming from another woman.

Anonymous

Yes many times recently did when went out to dinner with friends then yesterday when had a special lunch date with a guy from the dinner that slipped me his number . Plus since been going out many from men and women while at the store or walking mall. Been hit on several times might be due to fact what wearing lately. People in the US in my area act like never seen a woman wearing latex or pvc before. giggles maybe will start a new trend in my area for it.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Yes, many times but always at parties or meetings. Out in public it’s more like catcalls, professions of love and promises to make me feel better than I’ve ever felt. I’ve been called to, walked towards and been asked to wait so we could talk. I guess in a way that is complimentary.

Anonymous

last night must have been complement night. was getting complements left and right. played pool with a guy the other night. someone i have played against a few times before. he said im a good pool player and always enjoys playing against me. the bar owner complement me on a shot i made that was pretty tricky. a girl and her boyfriend wanted to play pool against me and my cd friend. after we wre done she gave me a hug and said i smelt good. also got a hug from him and got invited to visit him in Colorado. she said she would be back to see us again in a couple of weeks. loved hanging around with us. played another black guy i played pool with before. last game so bar was closing. he gave us a hug and said he would see us next week. got another hug from the girl and her boyfriend as we walked by the bar. saw this lady and her date watching me as i hugged the other couple good bye. thinking maybe she wants a hug too. as i was walking by she said she loved my skirt and where did i get it? i said goodwill. we chatted a while. they were up from boston. we left the bar and went to target for some shopping before they closed. we got out of the truck and my friends pursed opened and spilled quarters on the ground. as we were picking them up some girls were getting in their car. one rolled down the window and yelled i like your outfit.

Yes, I have. Women also…

Jasmine
      Lady

I’ve gotten quite a few compliments mostly for my rear end the one that really tripped me out though was the first time I went to the mall completely dressed up with a couple of female friends one of which being my girlfriend we were walking through the mall at that time my hair was well past my shoulders maybe approaching my middle back and they had done it up for me real nice and I had my makeup on I believe I was wearing a mini skirt tights wedge sandals blouse bra forms so we had stopped to look at something I think it was at Victoria’s secret so our backs were to the people in the mall and all of a sudden I felt a hand on my rear and I Heard a voice in my ear saying this is one of the nicest rears I’ve seen in my life I thought my girl was going to kill that dude

Anonymous

I have gotten complements from men when I have been out and about in Palm Springs.  I love it.

Last month I was out with a friend enjoying one of our favorite spots to have coffee. While I was waiting for my drink there was a fellow adding cream to his, he leaned over and said to me: “If you’re going to ‘do it’ you need to be good, and you are very good!” I realized that he had ‘clocked’ me, but I blushed anyway, smiled and said thank you. He smiled, nodded and went out with his drink.
      Just yesterday, getting off a bus to transfer to another, I had a guy look at me and say: “Hello”, with that tone of voice that you recognize as not wanting to hear…
      …so, two compliments, one nice even though I was ‘clocked’, and the other, well, we will leave that one alone.

Hugs,

Lauren M

Compliments, wolf whistles, thinly vieled propositions. I love them all and alwyas respond with a smile and a Thank You.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?