- i dont go out in public.
- January 28, 2021 at 10:08 pm #439770AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
i go out quit a bit dressed and get some complements. alot of them are from women. anything from i like your shoes to nice nails and even i wish i looked that good. i heard alot. but have you ever got a complement from a guy? i have got a couple. one guy came up to me and said i had great legs. another one i went on a date with said i put more effort in looking like a lady than most of the females he has dated. i know im not passable, but i do try. have you gotten any complements from a guy?
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- July 8, 2022 at 7:23 am #661092
- July 7, 2022 at 8:40 am #660928Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 248Has thanked: 2421 timesBeen thanked: 1238 times
Last month I was out with a friend enjoying one of our favorite spots to have coffee. While I was waiting for my drink there was a fellow adding cream to his, he leaned over and said to me: “If you’re going to ‘do it’ you need to be good, and you are very good!” I realized that he had ‘clocked’ me, but I blushed anyway, smiled and said thank you. He smiled, nodded and went out with his drink.
Just yesterday, getting off a bus to transfer to another, I had a guy look at me and say: “Hello”, with that tone of voice that you recognize as not wanting to hear…
…so, two compliments, one nice even though I was ‘clocked’, and the other, well, we will leave that one alone.
- July 7, 2022 at 7:01 am #660906
- July 7, 2022 at 5:34 am #660892JasmineRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 119Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 293 times
I’ve gotten quite a few compliments mostly for my rear end the one that really tripped me out though was the first time I went to the mall completely dressed up with a couple of female friends one of which being my girlfriend we were walking through the mall at that time my hair was well past my shoulders maybe approaching my middle back and they had done it up for me real nice and I had my makeup on I believe I was wearing a mini skirt tights wedge sandals blouse bra forms so we had stopped to look at something I think it was at Victoria’s secret so our backs were to the people in the mall and all of a sudden I felt a hand on my rear and I Heard a voice in my ear saying this is one of the nicest rears I’ve seen in my life I thought my girl was going to kill that dude
- January 31, 2021 at 11:47 am #441016
- January 31, 2021 at 7:23 am #440907AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
last night must have been complement night. was getting complements left and right. played pool with a guy the other night. someone i have played against a few times before. he said im a good pool player and always enjoys playing against me. the bar owner complement me on a shot i made that was pretty tricky. a girl and her boyfriend wanted to play pool against me and my cd friend. after we wre done she gave me a hug and said i smelt good. also got a hug from him and got invited to visit him in Colorado. she said she would be back to see us again in a couple of weeks. loved hanging around with us. played another black guy i played pool with before. last game so bar was closing. he gave us a hug and said he would see us next week. got another hug from the girl and her boyfriend as we walked by the bar. saw this lady and her date watching me as i hugged the other couple good bye. thinking maybe she wants a hug too. as i was walking by she said she loved my skirt and where did i get it? i said goodwill. we chatted a while. they were up from boston. we left the bar and went to target for some shopping before they closed. we got out of the truck and my friends pursed opened and spilled quarters on the ground. as we were picking them up some girls were getting in their car. one rolled down the window and yelled i like your outfit.
- January 31, 2021 at 6:31 am #440887Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1839Has thanked: 1430 timesBeen thanked: 5468 times
Yes, many times but always at parties or meetings. Out in public it’s more like catcalls, professions of love and promises to make me feel better than I’ve ever felt. I’ve been called to, walked towards and been asked to wait so we could talk. I guess in a way that is complimentary.
- January 31, 2021 at 5:58 am #440874AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yes many times recently did when went out to dinner with friends then yesterday when had a special lunch date with a guy from the dinner that slipped me his number . Plus since been going out many from men and women while at the store or walking mall. Been hit on several times might be due to fact what wearing lately. People in the US in my area act like never seen a woman wearing latex or pvc before. giggles maybe will start a new trend in my area for it.
- January 30, 2021 at 10:50 pm #440748Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 831Has thanked: 691 timesBeen thanked: 3896 times
- January 30, 2021 at 8:43 am #440467Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 322Has thanked: 353 timesBeen thanked: 827 times
First I will say I receive way more compliments from women, almost every time I am out and often many the same day.
Men, a few time in person. Usually after casual conversation while with others. As I don’t go out with or date men that is the only way I am near them usually. I do receive many compliments online from men as well as asking for dates. All are very polite BTW
- January 30, 2021 at 6:55 am #440433Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 3727Has thanked: 53830 timesBeen thanked: 13123 times
Hi Rachel had to check i dont go out so only compliments i get are from my wife and you girls here on CDH .. From my wife means the world to me as supportive and accepting as she is it really touches my heart .. But can not exclude all you girls as thats another big touch to my heart as much as i love my wife of 37 years i love you girls as well you all keep my heart skipping to a sweet girly beat he he thanks..
💋💞 Stephanie 💞💋
- January 30, 2021 at 6:40 am #440429AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I get all my compliments from females…..although I have had a few wolf whistles from passing vehicles by men……once had a chorus of wolf whistles from a lorry full of scaffolders
Have also had a few shouted ” wotcha darlin!!”‘s from passing van drivers…..sexist???….I love it!!!!
- January 30, 2021 at 3:30 am #440376Danielle AnayaLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 107Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 814 times
Like many others, I seem to get more compliments from women than men. I have received compliments from men, both good and creepy. When I get a positive compliment, it just makes my day. Especially if I really don’t make an extra effort to look pretty that particular day.
- January 29, 2021 at 1:00 pm #440037AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Complimented; yep, many times, both sexes.
Women, in the parking lot, restaurant, Ladies ‘ room. They will go on “… Oh I Used to wear dresses and, stockings, makeup and jewelry & I miss it, but have no reason…”
I continue with ” …I dress for me and my girlfriends…”
Men; literally stop me with comments about the 50-60’s STYLE that I might be sporting.
“../That dress is a Classic( like an old car) you don’t see very often, love it…!”
Women are reminded of the past elegance of dressing up. Yes, it was more work that sweat pants and a hoody, but they miss many of the old feelings, like compliments they are giving me.
Guys just miss seeing a Woman out, walking around in Women’s Pretty Clothes, not in clothes a Man could or would wear.
That’s my 2 cents worth…I will dress to be Stopped And Complicated.
- January 29, 2021 at 12:56 pm #440033JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 109Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 548 times
I am pleased to report that I have received compliments regarding my dressing from males, females and couples. I realize that I am very fortunate and extremely grateful for that. It is definitly something to build upon.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by JOJO.
- January 29, 2021 at 12:31 pm #440021Haley AnnDuchessRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 286Has thanked: 261 timesBeen thanked: 1337 times
My manfriend Steve never fails to compliment me and tell me how beautiful and sexy I am, how good I smell, how much he loves spend time with me…all things a girl loves to hear. I, in return, have a very special way of thanking him for his compliments😉
- January 29, 2021 at 12:35 pm #440022AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 29, 2021 at 12:13 pm #440017Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 399Has thanked: 1458 timesBeen thanked: 1913 times
I get compliments from women frequently, but from men, not that often. In fact, I would say when I do get a compliment from a male, it takes me by surprise.
If I recall, from men, compliments have been on my hair, shoes, hair ribbon, dress, nail polish color, etc.
Prior to COVID, I hung out often at two coffee houses in town and plan to do so again, when I complete my two Pfizer COVID vaccinations. It is common there for guys to socialize with women, and I would often be approached by guys and complimented on something I was wearing, as a conversation opener. Mind you, I was always immediately up front honest in saying I was a straight male CD. Reactions varied and were often a surprise. Some would walk away, while others would say I looked better than most women in the coffee house that day, and they would sit down to talk with me.
The female staff? They were always supportive.
- January 30, 2021 at 5:09 pm #440668AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I hear you Lady!
I have been introduced to several women that I looked more like a women than most of the women ” … at church”! For me that was up there as possibly the Uitimate Compliment cause most women in the South go ” All out” for church.
I also get “… It just took too much effort…” to look like I did.
- January 29, 2021 at 9:45 am #439973AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Yes, I’ve had quite a few compliments over the years. Back in my early days, early to mid 80’s and I was doing the bar and club scene I got many compliments but they were mainly guys hitting on me so I don’t really count them but as my style has matured I’ve had several men compliment my outfit and look and have had a few compliment the way I carry myself which is very nice. I had one guy ask me to dance and he was quite shocked when I told him hey you do realize I’m not a woman right.We still finished our dance though. It’s really like a little pat on the back and it makes me feel good and to have a guy tell me he likes my legs and I’ve got a hot bum well that’s just icing on the cake.
- January 29, 2021 at 9:13 am #439963Rebecca LeeLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I have received compliments from sales associates when trying on outfits at the store. For example, when trying on the dress in my public photos, the sales associate said that I looked nice and elegant in that dress and shoes. However, the most memorable one was my first night out during Halloween, wearing a tight red dress, heels and blond wig (that my wife, fiancé at the time, picked for me). We went out and this random guy was so shocked when he saw me and found out that I was a guy. He actually asked to take a picture of me and him. It was all fun.
Then, there was the time that I was in drab and my wife and I went out country western dancing. We were coming back from the dance floor, when this random lady pinched my butt. Totally unexpected! Please forgive me, I know this last bit is not related to the topic, but it reminded me of the occasion and I just wanted to share 🙂
- January 29, 2021 at 8:56 am #439956Rayna CarlianDuchessRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 434Has thanked: 571 timesBeen thanked: 1511 times
I have gotten a few compliments, but that being said, they knew I was a CD at the same time.
They could tell, they didn’t care that I was male and en femme.
It really feels good to get a compliment in either mode..so I have learned to roll with it…
- January 29, 2021 at 7:45 am #439914Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 190Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 1114 times
No compliments, Rachael
But plenty of admiring looks (not stares either) from both sexes according to my wife.
Ps: I don’t really want compliments from men in any case. I’d much rather have them from the women.
I don’t go out fully dressed, but present androgynously quite often. I also don’t really want attention from men. That said, some attention is neither ill-intended, intrusive, nor obtrusive. Some men have offered compliments in passing about an outfit I was wearing, my fitness, an accessory (belt or buckle), and frequently boots or sandals. Maybe some of these men were gay, but frankly, I didn’t have that impression. I’ve grown to believe that there are not only more crossdressers than many believe, but there are lots of men who appreciate feminine influences in male clothing.
- January 29, 2021 at 7:23 am #439905KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 10Replies: 735Has thanked: 3358 timesBeen thanked: 3624 times
Hi Rachel, while I have never had a direct compliment from a guy, I still voted yes I have. My reasoning? I’ve had three guys who worked in a hardware store flirting with me while I was ordering lumber for a fence project. I’ve also had a guy flirt with me while we were standing in line in the grocery store. I will take those as compliments. They sure made me feel good because they weren’t creepy about it. I also had a couple of guys (online on another website which I don’t visit anymore) ask me for a date. I had my photo posted on that website but they were very creepy and that made me feel uncomfortable. Oh, I’ve also had several women compliment me about my hair. I guess at my age I’m lucky to have so much of it still, I’m glad I don’t have to wear a wig. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs Krista.
- January 29, 2021 at 6:14 am #439885Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 946Has thanked: 1459 timesBeen thanked: 3229 times
- January 29, 2021 at 4:16 am #439840BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 193Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 791 times
I don’t go out locally full enfemme but I have received several compliments from men on my “girly drab” outfits, especially my cute boots or booties. I tend to think that they may be “one of us” and usually I thank them and tell them where to buy the items. My wife has told me on several occasions that she noticed guys checking me out when I have my skinny jeans on….. Stephanie
- January 29, 2021 at 12:15 am #439796PrudenceAmbassadorRegistered On: January 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 329Has thanked: 1516 timesBeen thanked: 1312 times
- January 28, 2021 at 10:59 pm #439792Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1556Has thanked: 30616 timesBeen thanked: 6400 times
I have gotten and very much like probably 99% of the compliments I receive from men, but then again, they are my target demographic. It can be almost anything from my perfume to how they like my legs or my dancing, etc. A few have mentioned me being brave enough to be out in public at somewhere other than a gay club. And some are unrepeatable in public too.
The compliments from women are mostly about how I am presenting or my outfit and/or accessories, plus I get lots of smiles and nods as well as a few thumbs up when out shopping for a new outfit.
I just take them as they come and feel good about them, but even when I don’t get them, it’s no big deal. I don’t need constant approval to be happy in my life.
- January 28, 2021 at 10:19 pm #439773Jennifer SwansonDuchessRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 63Replies: 243Has thanked: 5312 timesBeen thanked: 1942 times
All of the compliments I’ve received have come from younger women. Usually sales associates or cashiers. They are almost always unsolicited. They do feel great. I also get compliments about my manicure. I am much more aware of how women dress and I do like to compliment them on their fashion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.