• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To our new ladies,

I would like to invite all you to take a moment and complete your profile.  Profiles are a great way for other members to get to know you, especially as many of you are making friend requests of different members.  Personally, I like to know something about the girls whom I am befriending.  Review a member’s profile is the fastest way to do this.  I, therefore, encourage all of you complete your profile.  Profiles can be accessed in the pull down menu by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner of the any page in Crossdresser Heaven.  Remember also that there are several sections of the profile, each with several fields.  Thanx for your membership.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Okay I would like to completely complete my profile

Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

After a short break I decided to return. Some of you may know me as Shawnna Otis Ross, I felt that the name was to close to my given name and wanted to think about it for awhile. So for those who friended me before, pls do so again.

Feel free to add me if you like 🙂

Take care,

Sasha

1. Hello Ladys, My Name is Jonnie.
      2. I am very new to cross dressing. Besides I wouldn’t make a very nice looking lady, but I do like wearing ladies under garments: IE: mostly panties, but I have tried on stockings garter belt panties and bras and it does make me feel very feminine. And they were my Xwifes.
      3. Yesterday I went out shopping, and as it turned out the young sales girl was very helpful , in finding the size panties I wanted, I ended up purchasing five,
      4. It felt so good, that someone besides myself knows about this, and now all of the lady’s here.
      Anonymous

Hi ladies, back again to see you all and yes befriend me again or just befriend me lol. Sandra xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?