• This topic has 21 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Wondering if any girls conceal carry while dressed, where do you conceal purse. I have used purse few times, but never practiced at range.

Be safe 💗Β  Ginger

Anonymous

I have a Glock 19. Β I never considered carrying while dressed as Kerri but I suppose it would fit in my purse. If I were to go out at night or into any seedy places, it would bea good idea to have some protection.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

No conceal carry for me, but I’m in Canada,Β  and thats how it is here – mostly.Β  Β I do keep a 4″ folding Gerber knife on my person most times though.Β  Β I know, i know, don’t bring a knife to a gun fight;Β  so I avoid gun fights.Β  ( they’re not terribly common up here thankfully ). It does give me an added sense of security however.

It is sad that we can’t feel more safe out there.. ☹

Anonymous
        Lady

Must be nice to live in a country where not everyone has a gun. In America carrying a gun is as common as putting on your underwear… its an American thing unfortunately. I used to carry for a few years because of work but not now. Mace is a good deterrent too.

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Oh I wasn’t dissing the U.S., and I hope it didn’t come across that way Michelle!Β  I’m rather fond of America, and my sisters there.

And I hope Nobody gets into a dissin’ war of words over the politics of it all.Β  (!!)Β  Please… 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

It didn’t come across that way to me, Stevie. Β I wish so many people here in the US of A didn’t feel a need to carry.

I personally, only have a hunting rifle, not an entire arsenal or enough ammo to shoot enough deer to feed an army.

Much love,

Raquel

Anonymous
            Lady

Oh no Stevie! I didn’t take your post that way but was just making a comment on the proliferation of guns in America vs other countries. No offense taken at all and I hope nobody else was put off by my post.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I am licensed to carry, and both of my licenses require qualification on a range, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I use purse carry (my favs are Gun Totin Mama and Concealed Carrie) or, if wearing a coat, shoulder carry.

Anonymous

Didn’tΒ  mean to sound like never been on range, have been certifiedΒ  many times. Just not as Ginger.

Hugs

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Is it fashionable to use two purses ? I have no room left in my purse for my micro.

Staci Gal
      Lady

Glock 43X here… Β Hope to NEVER have to use it… Β smile…

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I have carried for decades… and never have I cleared the holster outside of the range.

Anonymous
          Lady

Being in law enforcement at one time my weapon cleared the holster more than a few times and protected me more than once too.

There is a lot I could say about guns in America but being a hot button topic I will refrain. Be safe out there girls, owning a firearm carries serious responsibilities.

Anonymous

Either my .38 special, or my .40 S&W, depends on what I wear and which purse

Peta Mari
      Lady

I’m an avid hunter. And as a farmer firearms are a farm tool as well.

In Australia we cannot own, nor carry firearms for self defense. Ironically its not illegal to use anything to defend yourself. BUT you can’t own anything specifically for self defence.

I recently came across a few videos about using a cane walking stick for self defence… great idea. Extremely effective and efficient.

I was tempted to start off this comment with a flippant joke about tucking / concealing the barrel and two magazines as a standard crossdressing practice. But ill leave it as a conclusion.

P.s. I used to carry a 357mag revolver when I did security work. I’m not adverse to carrying firearms. As a farmer I always have a shotgun, or rifle behind the truck seat.

As a confidence booster, I sometimes carry my little Derringer in a thigh holster. It was fun lifting my skirt to try in on in a gun store filled with helping men!

Anonymous

Interesting. Forgot many from other countries. On related note heard Mardi Gras 2023 may be canceled due to lack of police. Thanks all

Stay safe and luv each other

Ginger

Charter Arms has Lavender and Pink revolvers. Carry in style ladies.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Ginger,

I don’t go out dressed, but I thought this would be a great way to carry concealed. If your purse got stolen you could still have protection.
      Hopefully none of us will need to use if we are carrying, but it looks like a good option.

https://www.flashbangstore.com/products/flashbang-holster

💕Lara

Staci Gal
      Lady

Liberty, freedom and the bill of rights. Three items very unique to the United States of America and unknown to the rest of the world. I cherish them all. Β Smile…

Staci

I hate the extra weight and bulk in my purse but lets face it, we would (seemingly) make easy targets for the ” haters”. My 9mm Walther is usually inches away while at CD or other large gatherings. I tend to be less concerned about protection while in stores shopping which may be a decision I someday regret. Learn how to shoot, take a class, get certified and be both ready and smart if the worst ever confronts you. Luv & Hugs, TERI

Anonymous

I have a Ruger LCP II with a laser incorporated that is very light and small so it works well for purse carry or a belly band or even a garter carry. It is a .380 so I always do a double tap to start then whatever else is needed.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?