• Creator
    Topic
    Ruby Renee
    Participant
    Registered On: June 8, 2022
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 9

So, I’m pretty new to applying makeup.  I also have some pretty heavy facial hair (damn my Spanish and Italian genes, lol).  I’ve been using a concealer all over my beard area before applying my foundation.  I’ve tried using a concealer that’s slightly lighter than my foundation, which didn’t work.  Then I tried using a concealer that’s slightly darker than my foundation, which seems to work better but its still not quite perfect.

Would a color corrector be better for beard cover?  I wouldn’t know how to find the right shade, based off my skin tone.  I’m seeing purples, and greens, and oranges…  It’s kinda confusing.  Finding the right color corrector shade seems more complicated than finding the right concealer shade.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Siobhan2981
      Registered On: October 2, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

Thanks I’ll try that

Gabriela Romani
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 11, 2021
      Topics: 945
      Replies: 451

Hi Ruby.

May I make a suggestion? Just for practice use each one of the corrector colors (purple/green/orange on 1/4 of the area you want to correct, and then use some very red lipstick on the other 1/4)
      Make sure you leave a light application of each. Then go with the foundation like you normally do.

And now check which area seems to look better than the others. That will be the best corrective tone/color for you.
      Then you may need to fine-tune how much coverage you give with the corrector before the foundation.

I hope it made sense!

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.