Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JackieBoy
      Baroness

I haven’t had a haircut since February and am really enjoying the longer hair which is naturally curly, brown with a touch of grey. When I wash my hair now I follow up with Conditioner and love the feeling of it on my hair. I leave it on while I shave and wash. I hope to a few months down the line not wear a wig anymore when I go out shopping.

I also really enjoy putting moisturizer on my legs after I have shaven them.  I always moisturize my face after my morning shower

I was wondering if the majority of you share this feeling or is it just me?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Absolutely.. that’s what I do.  I’ve let my hair grow now for few years now and use with shampoo conditioner always.  Love the soft feeling hair and after total body moisturizer. And lastly don’t forget your face. Moisturizers do wonders especially for our more senior ladies LOL…  🌷

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I, also have not had a haircut since February. However, although it is long is still is way to thin in top, but I still care for it with conditioners. I moisturize every morning and always use moisturizer soaps. I have to take care of what I have and keep fighting those “character” lines. Lol.

My hair has been quite long for many years.  I started using conditioner to keep it from getting tangled when brushing it after a shower.  I started wearing it in a pony tail, but a number of years ago I stopped doing even that and just “let my hair down.”  Because my hair would help in recognition, I will wear a wig when going around locally.  Other times I will just clip in bangs to hide my male looking forehead.

I have body lotion, but I haven’t been using it lately.  By the time I shower and dry off, I am usually too tired to put it on and just get myself ready for bed.

So my answer to the question is quite literally “Yes (conditioner), and no (moisturizer).”

I like using conditioned on my hair, I moisturise my face hands, forearms, chest and legs regularly – its a good thing to look after your hair and skin

Kimmie
      Lady

I also have not cut my hair since February, first because I couldn’t and now because I’m liking it longer. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll go. After shaving my legs, there are few feelings better than applying moisturizer to my legs. I love how smooth they feel.

Haven’t had a cut since November, now my hair is down to my shoulders. No wig for me! 😂
      I condition and moisturize daily since this old skin needed a lot of help. Fortunately, I don’t look my age so en femme I can pass for early 50s (I’m 71).

My hair is receding and almost gone on top so no growing it longer will help.

I still condition it and I moisture my face daily.

Patty

Krista
      Duchess

Thanks for the topic, Jackie.  I haven’t had a haircut in almost 4 years.  My hair now covers my breasts going well past my bra strap (pretty lucky for age 66).  While I enjoy using conditioner, I don’t use it every time I shower.  My daughter bought me special hair salon conditioner for split ends and it works well. I have to be careful with the conditioner I use. My wife hates all types of scents so anything flowery or overly fruity is a huge turn off for her.

And like pretty much everyone else, putting on moisturizer after shaving the legs feels absolutely wonderful. Too bad I don’t need to shave very often as I have very little body hair.  And putting on moisturizer on my face is a MUST.  I’ve been doing that since I was in high school (50 years ago – wow that’s a lot of Nivea).  Remember with moisturizer, apply it on your face while your face is moist (not sopping wet nor dry as a bone). Stay healthy, stay safe, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

I use my wife’s conditioner on my hair and moisturize my entire body with cocoa butter after morning showers. I enjoy both!

Kay

Anonymous

I’ve been moisturising for many years , for the girl in me & I work in the sun 🌞 .

Love to feel clean & refreshed. Putting a foot up on the vanity & rubbing moisturiser over each leg is delightful , plus applying my morning facial day creams & night lotions . 😊😊🌹

This is almost like two questions. For me it’s a yes and a no.

I love using conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling baby soft and easier to manage.

I do use moisturiser at times but only on my neck and face and even then not consistently. I also use hand cream quite a lot and especially as I have to wash my hands (due to lockdown and working in healthcare) so much, they are virtually disolving. A bit of hand cream helps stop the negative effects of all the washing and that horid alcohol gel I seem to be using to excess these days.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I use conditioner sometimes and moisturizer occasionally on my face. Never had to shave my legs.

I have to say no to conditioner as there isn’t much to condition however I always moisturise everywhere after my shower and shave (I wish I could reverse it so my hair grew and my body hair didn’t 😂

I don’t put conditioner on my hair as I don’t have enough hair, lol!

Moisturiser is a chore, and I don’t enjoy the process, because my skin just doesn’t absorb the stuff  so it takes ages and leaves me feeling a bit damp. Not in a good way.

I moisturise my face before every en femme expedition, because it takes years off. Occasionally I’ll do limbs too, for the look.

Sometimes you have to work harder for a particular look 👱‍♀️

Love Laura

I try to when I can, as often as i can

I also use moisturiser daily especially on my face after shaving, also on my legs too

I remember watching an episode of “What Not to Wear” about ten years ago and the host mentioned that all men should moisturize and choose one that has a light sunblock. For some unknown reason, that comment stuck with me. I’ve used a morning moisturizer ever since. For years I used the Neutrogena for Men moisturizer with sunblock.

Starting this year, I now wash my face every morning and evening. I use the AM CeraVe moisturizer with SPF 30 in the morning and the PM CeraVe moisturizer in the evening. With all the COVID hand washing going on, I also moisturize my hands pretty regularly to keep my knuckles from drying out and cracking.

I’ve always used conditioner on my hair or always had a shampoo + conditioner since I was a kid. Last year, I got tired of the big wasteful plastic shampoo bottles and I switched to using solid bar shampoos and conditioners from Ethique. They work great for me, seem more environmentally friendly, and take up a whole lot less space on that shower shelf.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?