Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Everyone says how much going out builds confidence.  On my last trip I had one night that I could have went out but after getting dressed I did not feel comfortable going out where I was.  This past weeks trip was so much different, while I got the usual butterflys before walking out that hotel door, as the week went on the nerves got less and less.  By the last day I was just coming and going and interacting.  I ate out three times at different restaurants, and shopped in the mall and a few other stores. Got some clip on earings at Claires.  The woman working at target was awesome.  I was buying a gift card and she said I could save 10% if I downloaded the app.  So we stood there and chatted as the app loaded and she helped me through it.  At Target I bought my secret santa person a xmas sweater but had to try it on before mailing it to her and got some pics in front of an xmas tree in the shopping area.  I will say I did all of this on a Sunday before 10 am so it was not very crowded.

PSA – You can save 10% on gift cards at target today only (12/5)  if you scan the barcode in the app for the discount.

I also stopped at the self serve post office to mail a package but they had no tape so I had to go back to the hotel (which was right next door) to borrow tape from the front desk.  I find the post office to be a great place to be out and not have to interact with others if you don’t want to, perfect for beginners.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You are becoming a confident lady about town now Nancy. As you show, the more you do it the easier it becomes..

Anonymous
      Lady

Its always inspiring to read of girls successful outings and from your pics you look great blending in with everyone.

Hi Nance congrats girl and dont stop now keep going out as with me not so much around here wont happen so envious of you girls but he he Keystone is comming and you cant tie this girl down will come in Tuesday night then Wednesday look out girls with wife in hand all over the place yippee ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

wishing steph you and your wife a great lovely time come Tues and Wed at Keystone

Hugs Donna

Terri
      Duchess

Very nice story. Even after going out on and off 40 years I still get a thrill going out shopping enfemme. It is much easier from when I first went out. Your story will certainly inspire others.
      Yours Terri

Anonymous

HI Nancy congrats girl building the confidence up alot more. Soon be like second nature and be going all the time as Nancy.  Keep going strong.

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing. What a nice time.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous
      Lady

Nancy I am happy for you becoming more comfortable going out. Eventually you will reach the point where your concern is not being dressed but being dressed appropriately as any lady for the situation and environment and you will simply be the lady you want or present to be. May the estrogen force be with you.
      🍷C

I totally agree that the more girls, both CD & TG, going out and blending with the gg’s, then the more we will all be accepted among the general population.

With thanks to Carolyne, I will also say:- May th E force be with you.

Nancy, thanks for sharing your outside adventures.

>> the post office to be a great place to be out and not have to
      >> interact with others if you don’t want to

Unless your SO happens to work at the PO – like mine does.
      No PO trips for this gal! 🙂

-joanne

Leonara
      Ambassador

Yes, the PO worked for Leonara… walked into the lobby to mail my letters… even a nice gentleman held the door for me.. a soft thank you was my reply lol
      What a rush!! Try it you’ll like it!,

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Nancy,

Glad to hear you had a good time!

💕Lara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?