Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I just joined this group yesterday and feel like i have finally found the right place for help better understanding my needs. I’m very nervous and could use some more experienced mtf cd on here reach out and help guid me to be able to bring out my inner woman (amber) fully. I love the masculin side to me as well so a full transition is not what im looking for but to be able to have both as one. Ive experimented with different things but just all I see is (aj) my masculine me with some of my wife’s clothes on. I am the type of person that needs to be able to bring out amber with no interference from aj. I recently purchased some breastforms which does help some. But I still see aj when im in just my bra and panties. The bulge of aj is a very dampering thing for amber. My wife is slowly coming around but is having a very hard time adjusting and understanding. But she did two days ago finally help me with my makeup and when I.looked into the mirror I was amazed I didnt see aj at all. For a few seconds I saw how beautiful amber was and can be with the right help. Other than my wife no one else in my life knows. Im definitely not ready for that for sure. I dont even really know what im doing all I know is that I want and need to learn everything to be able to let the beautiful woman inside shine. Ive looked all over the internet and ive seen things that I never knew even existed.So if there is someone out here that can help me bring out this beautiful woman and I know it’s gonna sound weird teach me the things that I need to be amber ie dressing makeup ect and if.there is a wife or significant other that can help my wife through her difficult time of understanding I would be forever thankful.

Amber,

You are far from alone. I will message you in a little while but go read my profile, please, and see you are unique but not peculiar. Be in touch soon.

Codille

Amber,

Your not alone, hang-in there..
      love ya

Anonymous

Hello Amber. As others have said, you are not alone in your confusion and fear but just as importantly your wife need not feel alone either. Her feelings will be very common. The fact that she has accepted Amber is a great start.

One thing we need to do is to give those we’ve told time to adjust and try come to grips with the new knowledge. As I told my wife, it took me 45+ years before I started to feel comfortable with who I am so I wasn’t going to rush her. She has come a long way in eight years.

Your wife can ask for help and advice here, either via you or seek contact with other wives.

As for makeup advice, a good start is Youtube. There are lots of tutorials there, and almost every subject to do with crossdressing. SOme of the cosmetics companies, like L’Oreal also have websites with tutorials. Go explore and have fun.

Best wishes to you both.

Jane

Anonymous

Hey Amber, I’m new here too but not new to this condition we all share…
      Just take your time, take deep breaths and enjoy your development as the journey that it truly is. Give yourself plenty of time for that as finding self-acceptance can take some time – just like getting makeup right.. LoL
      Keep Calm & Carry On!
      Katey x

Hello Amber and “Welcome” to your new Home many of us fell the same way just hang in there stay with us and Lear and feel free to express your inner self and feel free to ask questions and make use of everything available. Most of all be yourself and enjoy.
      Stacey S.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?