Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies,

After a little turbulence we have all made it to the NEW Crossdresser Heaven. Vanessa poured a lot of blood, sweat, tears and lack of ZZZ’s. to get us to this beautiful new home. I saw Claudia C post earlier that she likes it a lot better and after taking a few days to adjust I have to agree with her. Things have been moved around and some of the inspirational stories are much easier to navigate from the home page. The Forums haven’t changed much but now you have three different ways to find people and friends on the Community tab. Please post questions, comments and thoughts here. We would love to know what you think, the good and the bad (which we may or may not be able to change). I look forward to talking to you all and to meet new friends and continue conversations with old ones.

Hugs and Welcome Home,

Codille

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Well I’m still on the road after the VT victory over Purdue but will be “home” tomorrowand can;t wait to get there and slip into something more comfortable (if ou know what I mean 🙂

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Hope they make it with USC to the finals. That would be awesome.

Don’t be afraid to slip into something more conformable. Just be selective on the when and where until you are conformable in ‘orhers’ views and opinions.
      And don’t forget, underdress.

Claudia

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Oh I underdress most every day but this was a road trip with three people in one hotel room so didn’t want to chance discovery and still not quite ready to tell ALL my friends -besides you ladies of course!

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Discretion has something to.be said for itself. All in good time.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

So when you say USC is that the California team or the Carolina team? If California, then just want to say that was NOT pass interference as they called it in the 2004 season opener and we played them closer than any other team that year and we played both the unbeaten teams that year-USC and Auburn. Go Hokies-51-24 win and ECU up next(always a dangerous mid-major).

Hello Ladies 🙂

Just wanted to check in, & say hello to everyone :-).  Haven’t been on the site for very long, but in that short time I’ve really enjoyed reading about peoples experiences, & I’ve been encouraged to share my own.  I’m still very early in my Transition (MtF Transgender).  & there have certainly been some problems along the way (my Dad..for one).  But also some positives! 🙂 (work & my Mum).  Despite the hurdles..ones I’m sure we’ve all faced..I’ve never felt more grounded, a positive about the future!

Samantha 🙂 xx.

Anonymous

Hi all, Dee here from UK, glad to have found this place, feel very at home already. Will sort profile very soon xxxx

Anonymous

Last week, for the first time in 13 years, I put on panties and went out to meet a companion.

There was nothing planned or sexual it was what I wanted and went for the prize.

Anonymous

Hello ladies my name is Melissa from Indiana.  I have been a crossdresser in private for years. A few years ago my wife discovered my secret and blew a gasket.  She cannot understand or accept this part of me.  I tried to stop but its a part of me even if she or I dont want to admit it. I hope to get to know people like me so i dont feel like im the only one in the entire who crossdresses. Thanks for the chance to open up to people who understand.

Melissa

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Melissa-definitely NOT the only one.  I’m just now in the last couple years been learning to accept myself and my crossdressing and feel that I am not a bad person because of it-just “different’. Feel free to PM me anytime if you  need to chat privately OR dive into the member pages and forums and start replying to others posts and comments/replies!

Cynthia

Melissa,

Welcome and you will find many ladies in the same boat as you and TONS of support.

Codille

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?