Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For the longest time, I was just a boy who who liked to wear pantyhose and had no idea that any other male liked ladies clothing.  Over time I found Crossdresserheaven and needed a user name.  So I picked the name(Paula) of a classy lady at work because it was a long way from my given name which starts with a C.  Then I chose Pantyhose for my last name as I loved Pantyhose.  Back then it was just pantyhose and heels so over the years I have been Paula Pantyhose, but I have moved on and am much more that the excitable young thing in pantyhose.

As I became more mature in my crossdressing I noticed that my name was a bit childlish and sexualy so I have been thinking of new names for the last several months.  I finally came up with one that I think suits me.

Please tell me what you thing about the name Paula Paige as a replacement for Paula Pantyhose.

Hugs,

Paula

Anonymous

I love it.

I have no issue with Paula Pantyhose, but I think maybe you’re correct about a name like that implying certain things.  If you don’t wish for your name to imply those things anymore, Paula Paige is a great choice.

Paula Paige it is, then.  It’s cliche’ to say perhaps, but yes, it is a journey isn’t it?

Be well Paula Paige,

Clara❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

There is nothing wrong with Paula Pantyhose but as you said it does sound like quick knee jerk name. On the other hand, Paula Paige is more of a normal name for a girl and has a certain ring about it. I like it. You should have a name you like.

Pleased to meet you Paula Paige.

Anonymous

Hi Paula,

I think Paula Paige is a good choice, although Pantyhose does rather imprint an impression to those that don’t know you. A few girls on here have changed their names for various reasons and it’s doesn’t or shouldn’t matter to anyone, so long as you are happy and satisfied that’ s   the most  important issue, and we will accept your change with the dignity it deserves Paula.

Lol Amanda xx

Anonymous

Sounds lovely to me Paula! I’ve been thinking about my name too, at some point I can’t be Abnormal right?

— Abbie 🥰

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

Paula Paige sounds wonderful! Is it an homage to Betty Paige ?

Not really sure who it would be to honor, it sounds nice and much more mature.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Paula ,

You should name yourself what ever you like !

Love Sylvia

Anonymous

If you like and it feels good, then it is perfect.

It sounds like a mature, responsible choice – from everything you’ve said. More power to you!

Fredrika xox

Paula, you chose a name that you’re happy with. I’ve changed my name several times and am now happy with it. Did you think of the Paige after the singer Elaine Paige?
      Liz

Anonymous

Love it!

rhonda
      Lady

Paula Paige I like it

Nancy
      Lady

Paula, it sounds like a good name. There is nothing wrong with change as our lives evolve. Like you, my name was kind of a spur of the moment thing when I registered here on CDH (not sure why I hadn’t thought about it in advance.) I’m not quite there yet myself, but I also am considering changing names.

Congrats on the new name, Paula Paige!

Birel

Every time I read your name, I think of Tolkien and his elves, lol.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Hi Paula

Paula Paige sounds a really nice name well done you good choice.

Love Sarah

xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I think it’s a beautiful name Paula.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?