• This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well Its been one week since having facial and doing better each day. Still some swelling but majority of it going away now. Have a followup with my Dr this thrusday to see how things are coming along. My thoughts are getting there hoping Dr take more bandages off. Shall see then. Still look like a partial mummy. Giggles.

Once again wanting to thank all the ladies here for their warm thoughts and wishes.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Congratulations!

I truly hope that everything turns out perfectly for you!

I just started with a gender therapist for myself. Seeing where this journey takes me is both scary and exciting!

Anonymous

Thank you Lexi and congrats also. Hope your journey is good also. Where ever it leads. Let if flow.

Is scary somewhat but after knowing things will be better.

Anonymous
      Lady

Donna we are all with you with much concern and good wishes.

From a mummy to a beautiful butterfly!

Anonymous

Thank you Michelle.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

[postquote quote=546241]
      Yes, I’m trying to read as much information as I can from others like yourself, and also “professionals”, that are part of this community, such as therapist’s, and others.

Anonymous

Sounds like what I been doing since decided to move ahead on things. Been wanting to do this since youth. Guess better late then never. Good luck again Lexi

Anonymous

So exciting, I can’t wait to hear how it looks. From what I’ve read it can take months for swelling to go down in some areas so don’t be too discouraged if you’re not happy with it right away. Hugs!

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Oh I know abbie believe the most time consuming part be around the jaw and chin. Still on soft less chewy food.

Donna

Anonymous

Oh Mummy!!!!!!!!

I follow your story closely….be safe, be well….be Donna.!!

Grace ❤️

Anonymous

Thank you Grace My mummy going to take me hehe.

Hi Donna,

Great News your recovery is progressing well.  Good luck at the meeting with your doctor Thursday.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice Hoping to come back with less bandages on then.

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I’m glad to hear things are going well.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Same here thank you Liara

Hugs

Donna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?