Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Joanne V
      Lady

Struggling with contouring

Even though we can’t post pics from them here the app You MakeUp can do the contouring for you and you can use that pic for a reference. Contouring is a basic part of stage makeup. It’s pricey but Richard Corson’s book is the best on the topic.

eBay has earlier editions starting at $6.20

The main differences between street and stage makeup is materials and amount. You do bolder makeup on stage because of the strong lighting.

Hugs & kisses,

W.

Hi Wanda,

Some excellent tips.  I’ll check out the app and the book.

Thank you

Michelle

Harriette
        Lady

I went looking for You Makeup on the Android Store. It is not there.

It is available as an APK file, though. Do you know if it is still being developed?

Hello Joanne, contouring can be an advanced process for a beginner. My advice is gain enough courage to seek out a cosmetologist or beautician and have them do it or take lessons from them. If you feel uncomfortable with strangers; maybe you can ask a female relative or friend for assistance.

My first public outing with make-up in 2019; I went to an Ulta Beauty store and had a make-up lady do a full make-up application on me. I was quite pleased with the results.

I would be happy to work with you on contouring! I am a Beauty Consultant with 40 years in the beauty business and love helping others look and feel more beautiful! Contouring is best applied with a light hand and a clear idea of where to apply which is based on your face shape. I even do virtual appointments so your location isn’t an issue. Be-YOU-tiful!

Lisa

I would be very interested in getting some advice-training virtually

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?