Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well today, prior to going shopping etc….I went to church as I do every Sunday!!!

After the mass was over I was across the street, sitting down with a lovely cup of tea, enjoying a hot breakfast…..   I was staring in the distance….well actually at a pair of shoes that this tall lady was wearing. Beige, 4″ heel, and a platform in the front. Well I was caught, not admiring her…heck I didn’t realise how tall this young woman was until she barked “what are you staring at”? My response was kind of embarrising, I blurted out that “I love your shoes, where did you get them”? Well as you know…..this is now getting akward. She asked, are they for your wife….teeee verde (my best typed giggle). I responded I like them for me. Now, she’s as tall as I am, 6’1, a wee bit thinner, but looked fabulous with the spikes..

Macy’s here I come, Cookie needs some new shoes!

Well after I get the new house…can’t have too much where I am now.

Smile!!!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I love it Cookie! I too have a weakness fo shoes as evidenced by the 125-150 pairs Cyn owns! Even so , I am a sucker for a good deal on a pretty pair of pumps or strappy sandals!

Cynn, I never noticed the stunning woman, all i saw were a gorgeous pair of heels. I did see in the end, she was 6′ that a tall person can pull off a bigger heel….alas, 2″-3″ has always been my max, and these were 4″+

Samantha G…..
      Ambassador

Glad to hear tall girls wear tall heels. I didn’t want to be the only one. 🙂

Hugs..

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Cookie JessicaLynn (Irish) original post: 

Well today, prior to going shopping etc….I went to church as I do every Sunday!!!

After the mass was over I was across the street, sitting down with a lovely cup of tea, enjoying a hot breakfast…..   I was staring in the distance….well actually at a pair of shoes that this tall lady was wearing. Beige, 4″ heel, and a platform in the front. Well I was caught, not admiring her…heck I didn’t realise how tall this young woman was until she barked “what are you staring at”? My response was kind of embarrising, I blurted out that “I love your shoes, where did you get them”? Well as you know…..this is now getting akward. She asked, are they for your wife….teeee verde (my best typed giggle). I responded I like them for me. Now, she’s as tall as I am, 6’1, a wee bit thinner, but looked fabulous with the spikes..

Macy’s here I come, Cookie needs some new shoes!

Well after I get the new house…can’t have too much where I am now.

Smile!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?