Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Is it just me or is this extremely gratifying, once you get past (or perhaps because of) the 1950s housewife cliche?  Like literally I put zero effort into dressing today, forms, jeans and T-shirt as well as corset as a reward for getting my exercise in.  Oh, and goth makeup and wig just because.  But still, as my Japanese fish curry comes to fruition I can’t help but feel all the creative juices stirring at the same time (pun intended) and it feels really good!

Anybody else have this experience?  And if so, favorite dish to prepare and/or outfit to wear?

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have always cooked and now fortunate to be able to invite people over for dinner. Not only can I cook in something dressy but dress up the food too!

I like being dressed when cooking or baking, I just enjoy being dressed this morning I had some more zucchini bread to bake and felt like dressing a bit fancy with my little black dress and doing housework……  It’s so much more fun doing it dressed.

Anonymous
      Lady

Cooking enfemme is fun!

I do all of our cooking and I dress at home so I’m always dressed in some way when cooking. Its usually just something casual like jeans or leggings and a womens tee or loose top. Of course at home I’m wearing panties and a bra with forms too and I put my hair in a pony while cooking. I have several pretty aprons and many times I’ll put one on to keep my clothes clean from splatters.

Yesterday it was raining all day so I decided to cook a couple of soups to freeze for later use. I cooked a chicken noodle soup and a leek and potato soup at the same time. Soups are great for the convenience of grabbing a quick meal later when I don’t feel like cooking. Its also getting cooler here and a warm soup warms the bones. Just shake in a bit of cheese and some oyster crackers or cornbread and its a fulfilling, comforting meal.

This morning I’m about to go cook some breakfast. To be a little health wise, I only cook bacon and/or sausage, eggs, toast, and maybe tater tots on the weekends. During the week I only eat one meal a day. I’ll be cooking breakfast today in black and white snake print leggings, a teal V neck tee, my black string bikini panties and my white lacy underwire bra with my D forms which I slept in last night.

All this talk about food has gotten me hungry!

J J
      Lady

Yes, I know and enjoy that feeling. That said, just about anything done en femme is fun.

I have never been into the “housewife” thing as I feel it tends to degrade women to a subservient role. My wife and daughters are all professionals and have never been nor will be housewives. Even my mother who was mostly a stay at home women when my brothers and I were young in the 50s and 60@, she was always an independent spirit that nobody would ever consider her a housewife.

That said, those that enjoy the role I wish them luck and happiness being who they wan to be.

I love to cook in my 3 inch wedge heels and a pretty apron. I would really enjoy putting that over a beautiful 50’s dress but that’s a bridge to far for my wife at the moment.

Hi Astrid as we being my wife and Stephanie or hubby  we cook a lot together  as a old fashion Lasagna home made pizza or home made pasta noodles lots of fun with Pasta making .. I dont get to dress much during some of this as lots of kitichen windows and daughter living close cant get caught.. But some times casual girly wear  as today a blouse black leggins knee high stockings black heels and of coarse as any lady of the home my he he boobs and some makeup looking pretty as wife says .. Just a girly sunday yea ..

Stephanie

I always cook when dressed . It’s very satisfying .

I used to cook, do the laundry and clean house when dressed. And you are right, it seemed so right to do the chores around the house. Once I got remarried, I don’t have the chance anymore. I miss it now!! My favorite meal at the time was mac and cheese and a salad. I also used to love trying new recipes.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?