Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m picking out recipes for New Years Day dinner. So far, I have Roast Chicken Legs with Lots of Garlic, Kicken’ Collard Greens, and Black-Eyed Peas with Bacon and Pork. Debating adding a cornbread. Maybe I can figure out how to make just a few cornbread muffins. Probably pair it with a hearty red wine.

Any other girls like to cook?

– Robyn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Robyn, that’s sounds yummy!!  What time is dinner?  Lol.

I love cooking myself – I really do believe I would of made a good house wife that way 😁.  New Years dinner ; I’m hoping to have stuffed pork tenderloin, garlic parmesan mashed potatoes, honey glazed baby carrots and of course a big Tobelrone chocolate bar for dessert.  Ideally it would be nice to have a Brie cheese appetizer.   A skillet 3 parts cranberry sauce, 1 part one chopped jalapeno and heat up; place cheese in center and warm,  and serve with fresh tortilla chips or small wraps.  Goes great with wine.  ( what doesn’t?? )

And yes, I’ll have lots of leftovers!

Stevie

Anonymous

I am pretty simple, not much of a chef but I do all the cooking in our house. I have bought snacks, shrimp and champagne for New Years Eve. New Year’s morning I will make some omelettes, and dinner has not been planned yet.

Yum, Robyn! I’m necessarily learning to cook for my first time in decades. A healthy cuisine and speed of preparation take priority.

Photos of me in the kitchen are on my CDH private photo gallery. A slave at a hot stove, just what dear old Mom complained that her brood thought she was.

My grown kids are local and invite me to dinner frequently.

Hi Alexis,

I’ve always enjoyed cooking. I’m looking forward to doing more of it as my corporate life fades away. My wife and I tend to eat evening meals only on special occasions, so its fun for me to plan and cook dinners.

– Robyn

Hi, Robyn

I definitely love to cook, as does my wife. Italian and French are my specialties. Veryat home in the kitchen!

Cheers,

Ginny

My mother was a very good cook, traditional English fare. I enjoyed helping her in the kitchen, and eating the results!

– R

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Hey Robyn

Hope you are well.

This feed is making me hungry,  sausage, mash and onion gravy sounds like heaven.

I have to admit my cooking is a bit limited in variety, now I have more time on my hands, think its time to experiment. I will confess that I have tried my hand at chocolate chip cookies, however despite my efforts, they come out nothing like the picture or what a proper American cookie should look like. Suppose that’s the fun of cooking, trial and error!

Hugs

Samantha x x

Hi Samantha,

All is well here, and I hope for you too. I have been enjoying watching The Great British Bake Off. Even though my mother was very good traditional English cook, they make so many things on that show that I have never heard of. I dont eat a lot of processed carbohydrates, but I thoroughly enjoy watching them make all the fancy cakes and breads. Cheers!

– Robyn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’m getting hungry Stephanie.  Hungarian goulash  – the best.

Delish!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?