• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lea.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lea
      Lady

Companies are going insane with DEI goals for hiring, keeping, and promoting women.  Even tying Exec bonuses to the goals. I have plenty to rant about that, but not right now.

If I come out as a CD, does that mean I count towards the goal… lol…j/k…having fun here, no harm intended.

I think if you are willing to commit and present as a woman you could try…

Sounds like you might be having a rough time with work(?) I hope things get better for you.

Lea
        Lady

Work is, well, work. I’m just tired of all the D.E.I. fakeness in the corp world. GGs know the truth when they see it.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

DEI goals have been around for some time now and have evolved to cover gender identity so if your company is signed up , you would be included too. Personally I would rather a company employed the person who is best for the job and DEI wasn’t necessary.

Lea
        Lady

Beautifully written!

Me too! Include me because of me, not what I identify as. Even the word “identity” seems wrong in how it gets used. I am a CD, I want to be a CD,and I don’t simply identify as a CD….status = it’s complicated.

ChloeC
      Duchess

I have very mixed feelings about these kinds of corporate goals.  In my experience (ok, I’ve been retired for about 9 years now), of being employed for over 45 years, it had seemed to several of us (me and other close employees), that the various set goals – of hiring, diversity, and even ‘quality’ were often done to meet governmental regulations and thus, continue to qualify for government bids.  I’m a veteran but except for maybe one or two times, I wasn’t hired because of that, but, too often, once hired, I was encouraged to identify as a vet which we suspected the company could use to meet quotas or expectations or more importantly qualify for various bids or jobs or whatever.

Ask yourself this, if you feel comfortable that your current company would have hired you anyway if you had acknowledged your personal proclivities in an interview, that you still would have been hired based on your experience, knowledge, references, excitement, etc. of tackling a new job, then I would have no hesitation to submit that information. If not, then consider it and maybe feel out close friends at your job to see what they might think about it in general.  Just something to consider.

Hugs, ChloeC

Lea
        Lady

Thank you Chole for that advice. It’s an angle I wouldn’t have realized that post-hiring, the company may be trying to get people to identify so that it helps quotas. You’re absolutely right since many government contracts have D.E.I. requirements.

A couple years ago, the corporate goals seemed a step in the right direction. Now that bonus money is tied to them, there lies the suspicion. Are Execs doing this for their personal gain or because it’s the right thing to do.

I still feel that being a CD would result in not getting a job because people don’t understand why we are CDs.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?