• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ang.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I absolutely love corsets and want to start wearing them!  I am a little nervous as I don’t understand how to use them and a little afraid of being disappointed it might not be as good as I hope.  Anyone wear and have any advice?

Added by Admin.
      — posts in “Dear Genetic Girls” should only be replied by any participating Cis-Females in our site.
      – replies by anybody else will be removed.

Anonymous

You might want to post this in the General, Alexa, for more responses. Corsets do give amazing results, but I’ve never been interested enough to buy one. Nor any women friends I know. A generation before, girdles were quite common, I’m glad that’s now out of fashion.

Corsets seem more common in fantasy wear like anime, fetish, and CD’s than GG’s.

Eileen

Ang
      Baroness

Hi Alexa,
      Believe it or not I wore a corset under my wedding gown. In retrospect that was a mistake. You cannot bend, I mean not even a little. Now it does push up what you got real nice, and it holds in the wiggly jiggly pieces in the tummy area well. I made it about halfway through my reception before I ripped that thing off! The corset and the groom are long gone, and life goes on and I have found other things I like much better than a corset and a partner that is so much better.

As for trying corsets if you really love them by all means go for it! Some are a cinch type with ribbon…I think those are easier. The ones that have hook and eye you should get measured for. I would recommend starting with something that is not super stiff to try it. They will do wonders for your posture too, they really pull the shoulders back so that your chest protrudes. They also help to create a waist and hip definition. Be sure and ease into it too. I wore mine for all the fittings and under clothes for a couple of months. I started with a more breathable one first though.
      Hugs, Ang

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?