• This topic has 29 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey ladies,

I have recently got back to cross dressing as some of you know from the friendly welcome I have had on CDH, thank you all, it’s been a pleasure being about to talk to other like minded girls rather than being alone.

I have an outfit I will usually wear when I step out for a walk as maximises my chances of passing for a woman, looking forward to getting out for the first time again in a week or so, however there is one other thing that is close to my heart when crossdressed and that is cosplay costumes.

I had a frenchmaids outfit years ago before my last purge and I have just purchased a new one, being delivered in a few days and I am so excited!

The thought of looking so downright sexy and feminine it making me shake with excitement and needed to share. I’ll probably upload a photo or two 👗

Does anyone else feel this was from cosplay outfits and if so what is your preference?

Oh, describe your outfit and what you also do when in cosplay costume too please!

Anonymous

I have a American school girl out fit, plaid skirt, short white top, white knee socks. and my heels. For even more excitement I put on big fake nipples, how hot is that…

Lisa

Oh my god Lisa, that is such an amazing idea! I love the idea of that look, so girly!

I just purchased a cute Princess Peach dress to wear for a Halloween party.  I am so excited about it.  I couldn’t resist  buying a pair of red Mary janes box hear shoes to go with it, then a tiara and neckless set with matching earrings.  I just can’t wait to put it all together with makeup and have a great time.

Princess peach sounds brilliant Jennifer, such a nice dress, yoully feel like a proper princess!

Wish I had a Halloween party to go like that, just got my French maid outfit through but only planning on wearing it round the house for now, think will have to venture out in it at some point on a bit of a naughty walk!

Anonymous

My boyfriend likes my “head” nurse costume, short white PVC dress, red stockings, white PVC thigh high boots, 6″ heels, long blonde wig and the nurses cap and don’t forget the red lipstick. I like taking his blood pressure in the most unusual place, it seems to always be up. HA HA!!

Ha ha! You saucy minx heather! You go girl!

I’m currently gathering material for a Kallistar Flarechild costume for Halloween. As of now, I only have the fiery red hair, which is quite fun to mess with. Can’t wait to get the rest of the outfit. I know it’ll be fierce and sexy, yet relatively modest. She is a fighter character from Battlecon: War of Indines.

Hey Amelia, must confess I had to look her up as hadn’t heard of her but yes, she does look pretty sexy and think you’d look fabulous when you get your outfit together! Good luck with assembly it. Mx

Well I am much to of a girl to go to something like that.  But if I did I would want to blow them away.  It is a costume party, right?  I am thinking a real sissy.  Everything down to the ruffled panties that you sissy dress and petticoat don’t really cover.  Stockings and heels.  Not sure but maybe a little soft bondage stuff.  I would want to get them off.

Hey Jennifer, think we are thinking along the same lines there, that’s why I like the French maid look as very very sissy. Yes, have bought shortish dress With white under layers/petticoat, should look fantastic in my fishnet suspenders and heels! Going to give it a try on today, excited!

Hey ya Mandy, I did the French Maid last year.  It was a lot of fun.  I did find because the dress and petticoats were so short that I ended up with my ruffled panties on the bar stool when I sat down.

Jennifer, I would so love to be in a bar dressed in my French maid outfit! Jealous honey, bet you had a fab time!

It was wonderful Mandy, I do it every Halloween at the same gay bar.  I have friends there and dancing and drinking.  I always stay close by.  This year it will be a total blast, instead of getting a hotel room one of my gay friends asked me to come to his place to get ready.  He is going to help with my makeup, I am loving it already.

Oh my god Jennifer!!! You lucky lucky girl! Well and truly jealous, that’s amazing!

It is like a dream come true, I am going to be completely underdressed when I get to their place, it will be easy to put on my dress, heels and earrings.  I am getting giddy just thinking about it.

Jennifer, I’m getting giddy thinking about it for you! Will truly be a fantastic night for you, would appreciate seeing a few photos on the forum! Mx

Hey Mandy,

I just bought a Nurse costume to entice my wife into playing Hospital with me as her Nurse and taking care of her every need!

Lace and mesh white and red see through bra, mesh and lace white and red see through panty, head piece with a Red Cross on it, short white lace gloves, a garter with a Red Cross on it, a pair of red fishnet stay up stockings and a pair of 5” black velvet stiletto heels.

The night will be interesting if I have anything to do about it, lol. TTFN

Danielle💋👠

Hey Danielle, that does sound super sexy honey! I reckon you are going to have a few amazing nights ahead of you, pretty envious about the SO situation to say the least!

I am not familiar with cosplay. Heard about it.

Would love to do it   and could dress as queens, duchesses and female characters that wear large hoopskirts. I have a hooped skirt dress and love to wear it.

Let me know a little about cosplay and where do you find it.

Hey Martha, it’s really easy, just fantasy dress not normal every day women’s clothes. You are on the right track with the princess outfit. Just read through the posts below, you should get the idea. Mx

I would like to cosplay en femme to an anime convention.  I don’t have the confidence, nor the guts to do so.  Besides my lack of looks and passing, I don’t have the ability to allow my loved ones to know my secret.

Hi Mandy, I see you have been having some fun.   My princess Peach dress went well, but I do love my French Maid outfit.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/i-love-halloween/

I miss you darling, maybe we could hire out together, would that be fun!

I like to dress up as a wolf.  Seriously looking at one Furry costume….not cheap…2 grand US.

Would like to attend a furry convention in Vegas…..would be a hoot, no make that a Howl!

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

A few years back my Wife went to all-girl fancy dress a Dorothy. I love the look and feel of the dress paired with white pantyhose! I also love pleated school skirts!

Hello Mandy,          I have said before that I like my schoolgirl uniform the best. I like to wear the school uniform & make out I am at school for the day, & doing the things that you did at school.

love,  Helenmarie

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

So far only my Dr. Girlfriend costume.  Which I would wear again in a hearbeat.  My wife has a french maid outfit that I may try on for fun at some point.  Would love to be Juliet form Lolipop Chainsaw but would need a much cuter body before trying to wear that outfit.

Anonymous

My Wife has several business skirt suits that I enjoy paired with my own shoes, blouses and lingerie. Nicely tailored knee length skirts and jackets. Lucky we’re the same dress size! I have to ‘boob down’ a couple cup sizes for a nice fit!
      Though I normally prefer knee length or longer, I occasionally enjoy a miniskirt, especially pleated. I’d love to try a French can-can outfit, also try sissy for the first time!

Brilliant Bobbi, I hadn’t even thought of something like wonderwoman, that outfit would be awesome and sexy, I think you need to get shopping girl as you have so great ideas!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?