• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1374

This morning we were greeted by a nearly cloudless red dawn and Jack Frost on the grass.                 “The widder wull be dry” as they say in NE Scotland.

So dressed in ‘his’ dog walking clothes I started getting two-poos ready for walkies.

My wife is upstairs making herself presentable for the heating engineer coming to service the boiler at eight o’clock.

“Its cold out, put two-poos coat on.”  she called.   “Don’t be silly – it’s too small for me.”

“Silly old fool – what’s got into you today?”                                                                                                              (if only she knew!) “Oh nothing – I’m just feeling happy on this glorious morning.”

“Are you sure you are feeling alright?”

“Yes dear.”   More than alright. I am still elated by the support given me by my CDH friends after I was sent to the naughty corner for reflection.

So we got out into the frosty field.  A lovely, icy covering but not deep enough to freeze the mud beneath. Now some dogs seem to go crazy when its frosty. Two-poos is a cockapoo,  and they are famous for the “cockapoo dash” when they are over excited.

So off she went, round and round and launched a furious attack on my right arm. So I tossed her my glove. Totally bonkers she rushed “widdershins round the field and through the clarty dubs.”  Alternately tossing the glove in the air, and shaking it to death. Honing her skills for the chase, no doubt.          The hosepipe would be needed later.

It was a great start to the day.

Stephanie P

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 308

Hi Steph, thanks for your lovely story.  We had frost this morning as well.  But it wasn’t on the ground (as the ground is covered by a thick blanket of snow) we had hoar frost in the trees; it was very pretty.  Oh, and my dog Paige also wears a coat; a pink one of course.  But she only wears it when the temperature drops below -20 C (that’s below zero for our American friends).  I’ve posted a photo on my wall of my dog in her coat spying on two moose behind our house (Grace you’d like this photo too).   Have a fantastic day, Hugs, Krista.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Heather Jameson
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 428

Sounds beautiful Stephanie, we woke up to something similar but a bit cloudy unfortunately as the ground was covered in frost and I love watching the sun rays dance across it. I’m originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne so you gave me a wanting for over ‘ome. I’ve been up in Scotland a few times and it is absolutely breath taking even on a miserable day and the people are the best. Oh to hell with it I’ll be right there, is there any chance there’s a pub near by. lol Silly question. Do me a favour, go to the pub and get yourself a pint of Newcastle Brown, drink it slowly and then describe it to me in detail, my mouth is watering thinking about it.

Thanks for the fantasy trip, Heather.

PS. Heather, I do believe I’m a Scottish meadow flower.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Autumn Valiant
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1133

Stephanie,

I don’t know why you were in the “naughty corner” but I’m glad you are out. Sounds like you had a lovely morning. I hope the rest of your day was as pleasant.

Hugs

Autumn

Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 816

I absolutely love to hear our sisters in the UK talk, then try and figure out what they said.  I think my favorite word that I learned from some London girls a few years ago was “snogging”.  I love it. lol.  Now, my laptop is quite confused by ‘clarty dubs’.  Google chrome gave ‘spooky bizzle’ as a possible translation, whatever that is.

Maybe for a bit of cultural exchange, I could type in southern redneck for you girls.

On another note, Stephanie.  You should come to Texas for some of the most glorious sunrises and sunsets you can imagine.  If you remember the closing scene from “Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade”, where they are all riding their horses off into the sunset, That was filmed just south of where I live at.  By working the graveyard shift, I am allowed the beauty of our sunrises every morning, and no two of them are alike, except for the sight of a recreation of the very first day on Earth, as my niece Keri puts it.

PaulaF

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Emily
      Lady
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 726

Sounds like a lovely start to your day! Now to clean the mud off the dog.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 854

Hi Steph

Glad your out the corner and back in the field….

I think ” two poo’s” misheard when the natural way of things was explained…it’s kittens, not mittens that dogs should chase…(of course in a friendly way!!!…damn..!! ….in the corner grace)

and I finally understand ” clarty dubs”…..but Google assistant DID not enjoy that one bit..

firstly I got directed to the clarity stamp company, then I got a karate lesson and then ” elements of x-ray diffraction” explained but finally she heard me right….and all that for bloody “puddles”.

Thanks for a very educational morning….

Smiles, grace ❤️❤️

Well Grace the question is can 2poos/sometimes 3poos distinguish between kittens and squirrels, or is it just generally fluffy then it’s destruction mode.

Is it chase, attack, poo, or poo chase, attack? 🤔

Well must go otherwise I will have to explain the dub around my ankles.

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 50
      Replies: 1431

Hi Steph

Glad your out the corner and back in the field….

I think ” two poo’s” misheard when the natural way of things was explained…it’s kittens, not mittens that dogs should chase…(of course in a friendly way!!!…damn..!! ….in the corner grace)

and I finally understand ” clarty dubs”…..but Google assistant DID not enjoy that one bit..

firstly I got directed to the clarity stamp company, then I got a karate lesson and then ” elements of x-ray diffraction” explained but finally she heard me right….and all that for bloody “puddles”.

Thanks for a very educational morning….

Smiles, grace ❤️❤️

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Aye…. the dialect is “Buchan claik” from N.E. Scotland.

I am chuffed that you enjoyed the challenge. Prepare to be educationalised (or bored out of your cerise panties)  by  a forthcoming post  concerning the SRY ‘Sauron’ gene. It carries only the slight risk of  sending me back into the corner….

Steph 💖💖

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Red sky in the morning Stephanie “Shepherd’s warning” (storm).i hope you used your time in the naughty corner well and reflected positively. (Like sod them). Now matching  Two poos outfits could be very trendy,  however I suggest  you refrain from poops out doors too. Well at least the boiler serviced that a plus. Just thought of Christmas present for 2poos a fluffy squirrel for indoor fun. Ta ta sweetie xx

4 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

As it happens I have a lovely fake fur collar on my winter coat – as does two-poos.    A passing lady did give us both an appreciative smile as we sashayed down the path to the park.

Two-poos already has a practice squirrel and some ‘sheepies’ – her favourite carry-up-to-bed  and leave-out-in-the-rain toys.   She also has a ‘humping teddy bear’  – it’s a dominance thing –  but let’s not talk about that.

I could tell you a story or two (a lot more actually) about err… outdoors intestinal transits ..- but I’m not going to.  Unless you force me.  When I was a postie……..

Thanks for your suggestions

Steph xx

Amanda Burton
          Baroness - Annual

What you had poops outside when you were a postie?. Well you can’t leave it there now Stephanie, you must reveal all. Whole new meaning to 2nd  class delivery I can tell you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            stephanie plumb
            Baroness - Annual

About a century ago I was skiing with my good climbing friend “Uncle bob” – a North Face of the Eiger man.  We were stood on top of a ridge.

He needed to go, which is not great when wearing all the clobber.  Anyway he prepped himself, squatted down on the crest and using a fence post for support he projected his … airse  … over the void.

“I’m crouching in Switzerland” he called “and taking a dump in Italy.”

Sorry to disappoint you Amanda, my sweet, but that’s enough potty humour.  No more tales will I tell, lest I end up in the potty myself.

2 users thanked author for this post.
            Amanda Burton
            Baroness - Annual

Gosh a truly international poop Stephanie, probably still there frozen in time. Yes no more potty humour, your right otherwise they will dump us ( pun intended)  into the naughty corner again, (gosh naughty is fun) opps need the toilet bye sweetie.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.