• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 97
    Replies: 902

Caught you, naughty girl!

Bare all  of your legs that is. If your circumstances allow it.   I can’t sing its praises high enough (though I have noticed my voice is more high pitched these days.)

For me it comes a close 3rd to the wearing of a bra and forms, a skirt, and shoes. Skirts, dresses and lingerie feel SOOOOO much nicer gliding across freshly shaved legs.  And they must be freshly shaved to get max benefit.    Even man trousers feel better.

I used to only shave the tops of my legs so hold ups would hold up longer.  One day I took the plunge and shaved a bit lower, then lower – then to hell with it  – all of it.

Oh girl what a revelation it was!

But the greatest benefit was a little unexpected. My confidence level going out shot thru the roof. In summer I used to go out underdressed in shorts and shirt.  This meant I couldn’t wear hosiery, so I had to go bare(hairy) legged.     It made me so self conscious when wearing shorter skirts and dresses.  Everybody immediately gets their binoculars out and focuses on your hairy legs, even though I was convinced that at 25 yards no one would notice.   I noticed!

So –  I avoided close contact.  I would be “made”  immediately.   This was seriously holding me back.

So shaved legs and my thigh length denim skirt for my first post-shave walk.

OMG!  What a difference it made!  I was no longer scared of joggers or cyclists overtaking me from behind. No anxious glances over my shoulder, or scooting off to the side.  Or even coming from the front!    My confidence level had sky rocketed!   Wow! I even dared to walk across the car park.

Now I arrive at the car park fully en-femme, let my dog out and walk where I please.  Well mostly. I am still nervous about groups of men or teenagers. I still do a risk assessment.  But Darby and Joan?  I walk past them with a smile and a “Good morning.”

To say it has changed my life and  my enjoyment is an understatement.   If only I had done it years ago. But back then my SO would have divorced me. Now she accepts me as long as I am private.

It took her about six weeks to notice I had shaved, even though I wore shorts every day.  The downside is that I have to shave at minimum every other day.

Now autumn is here I will have to start wearing opaque hold ups I suppose – except maybe on a warm sunny day.   I do so luv to walk in the fresh air bare legged.

How about you?  Tempted to “bare all” – next spring/summer?

Stephanie P 😘

One in a series of  “Country File ” posts.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      KHeart
      Participant
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 78

Haha, my SO also didn’t notice when I removed all the hair from my legs the first time. Not as long as 6 weeks, but she only noticed because I started talking about wanting some lotions for the NEXT time, thinking that she had long been aware of my hairless legs.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1421

Hair free legs is so necessary when showing your legs, whether bare or in sheer hose. The difference is huge.

Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 365

Hair free all over, opps is that too much information?.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Krista
      Participant
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 239

Hi Stephanie, Very much enjoyed your story, you have a nice writing style.

I’m one of those lucky ones who doesn’t have much body hair at all (except for my long flowing locks on top of my head).  While I totally agree with you that the feeling of freshly shaved legs is wonderful, I really don’t have to shave often, perhaps once every four to six weeks.  Most of the hair on my legs is a fine blonde color, barely noticeable and mostly just around the kneecaps.  Though there are a few nasty dark ones mixed in.  Living in northwest Canada, we don’t have much of a summer.  I don’t think it made it to 27 C (80 F) at all last summer. Right now we are having a snow storm. All the summer clothes were put away last month. But yes, I will be shaving and baring all next summer.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Grace Scarlett
        Participant
        Registered On: July 26, 2020
        Topics: 22
        Replies: 595

Hi Krista

dress above the knee and ankle boots…in a snowstorm…prob a bit much even for me..haha

smiles grace x

Genevïéve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Replies: 256

Hi Stephanie…

‘How about you?  Tempted to “bare all” – next spring/summer?’

A new aspiration… 🙂👍

Gen… 💋

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 595

Stephanie

I am definitely a Country file ” bare all ” girl…

My legs have been hair free for over 20 years now…. sorry but I just don’t care what people think about it anymore…I often go for a walk around town, especially these darker days in a dress just above the knee and ankle boots with a short jacket….ok, it’s getting cooler now, but for me that really adds to the feeling…mmmm

Grace ❤️❤️

Genevïéve
        Participant
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Replies: 256

Grace…

When I shaved my legs this past Spring, I thought for sure I’d get comments and stink-eye. Not one comment or hurtful snickers…

The same as with when I started shaving my arms… nobody seemed to notice. The only comment was from my wife. She asked why I had shaved my arms and legs… told her it feels ‘Awesome’. Shortly after that I told her about ‘Genevïeve’.

My flat mate has seen my nails (fingers/toes) painted. Also, I’m sure he saw ‘Gen’ one day. Nary a word!!!

Peeps can think what they want… eveyone is entitled to their opinions. What saddens me, is when people intentionally hurt others (physically/emotionally) solely for the purpose of self gratification….

Peace and Love… ❤

Gen… 💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Nylons
      Participant
      Registered On: October 14, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 12

Winter is the only time that I shave sadly.  But you are so right, everything feels so much better on smooth shaved legs, and looks so much better not looking like sasquatch.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.